Experience BATHING the starry way

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

sheetald

IF-Rockerz

sheetald

Posted: 06 March 2006 at 10:28am | IP Logged
Manav Gohil, actor

Bathroom jargon:  "I crave for something that I don't have," states Manav Gohil. "Living in a place like Mumbai, I crave for the luxury of having a spacious and colourful bathroom. I got myself a nice big place near Goregaon recently and I hope to get myself all the things that I haven't had till date." Manav may not spend too much time in his bathroom, but let's hope his new bathroom compels him to.

Fav bathroom accessory: I have a couple of favourite products, but that's something that keeps changing.

Addicted to: Nothing in particular.

In someone else's space: That would really depend on the urgency.

Must have: I'm not an avid reader, but I just have to have a book shelf right in front of the pot.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Experience BATHING the starry way" in CID forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Shakstar

IF-Rockerz

Shakstar

Posted: 06 March 2006 at 11:35am | IP Logged
thanks for the article but can u plzzzzzzzzzzz check if its already been posted coz this is thr 4th time i am telling u...

PLEASE check if the same article has been posted before posting it

Thanks
Shakil

Post Reply New Post

Go to top