ides thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago
This content was originally posted by: pj04

as alle said cycle chalana aata nahi hai, aur motorcycle pe ghoomne jayenge๐Ÿ˜‰ 

arree....mujhe cycle bhi chalani aati hai, motor cycle bhi aur Purab ke liye jahaaz bhi uraana seekh loongi๐Ÿ˜‰

p.s. just so u know....mujhe bandook bhi chalaani aati hai๐Ÿ˜‰
Edited by ides - 19 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ides thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: anniegupta_

oooooo๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ(khushi ke aansoo)......what would I do without friends such as you Annie (siwai shaanti se zindagi guzaarne ke).....thankyou sooo much.....I'll tell Purab to start finding his clone from today onwards (clone ki hi pic hai na tumhare avatar pey)....aur hum dono tumhari shaadi per tumko aashirwaad dene aayenge๐Ÿ˜‰

anniegupta_ thumbnail
nahin tumhare pas clone hai

waise bhi tumara "kwaab" purab ki saath motorcycle pay goomany ka sirf khwwab hi rahega

hakekat mein tho mein uske saath goomangi.. aur koi clone sholone ke saath nahi
rabeeak2003 thumbnail

WELL ACTUALLY I WAS ALSO DREAMING OF SAMIR!

it goes like this:

I met him at the airport and brought him home.

I tried to make him get attracted but RAJLAXHMI kept calling

He loved rajlaxhmi and at the END I ENDED UP SLAPING HIM!!

WELL NOT REALLY! THIS IS A JOKE! i love him and  wll never think to slap him!๐Ÿ˜†

ides thumbnail
Rabeea....just this instance I would not have minded had u slapped him
*Anjali* thumbnail
one from me too please, b/c he is three-timing!!!!! (with annie, ides, and myself ๐Ÿ˜ก)
ides thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: anjali308

one from me too please, b/c he is three-timing!!!!! (with annie, ides, and myself ๐Ÿ˜ก)

that Badmaash๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก.....the lying, cheating swine......truely we r real lucky that found out sooner rather than later........ he is not worthy of us or our love gals.....I suggest we all ditch him so that next time he thinks twice before playing with anyone's feelings....that'll teach him๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก

.....where will I be u ask????? with him ofcourse.....after all someone has to stay back to ensure that the swine learns the lesson๐Ÿ˜‰
allegra thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: ides

Itna sab. Lekin tumhe zabaan chalanese fursat kab mili jo tumne yeh sab chalana seekh liya ๐Ÿ˜•

ides thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: allegra

Itna sab. Lekin tumhe zabaan chalanese fursat kab mili jo tumne yeh sab chalana seekh liya ๐Ÿ˜•

๐Ÿ˜†guru maiyya.....zubaan chalaani to aapse seekhi hai.....baki sab haalat ne sikha diya
anniegupta_ thumbnail
๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜† ides alle.. you guys are too funny!!! and i'm not saying it for the fu n of it.. you guys really make me fall of my chair laughing!! ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜†