Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion
Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion

Doc Anjali

KK_lassi Senior Member
KK_lassi
KK_lassi

Posted: 14 October 2004 at 5:47am | IP Logged

Hey Doc.... I have a serious problem,

U see i cant stop dreaming of S.S every time, I feel addicted to come here see all Purab Avataars, I get crazy every time i see a new Samir pic. I sometimes even write my posts wrong due to these many Avataars of S.S ! Unfortunately i dont get to watch jassi... SO every time Deadly writes the purab- jassi Conversation, i start dreaming of how they must have shooted the scene!!

I suppose there is a deadly disease callled SAPS tht has attacked me. Its transmitted via handsome pics of S.S and his adorable acting.

Also recently i had seen " Soni teri Chal Soni re" song on my comp which made me feel tht i should close my eyes 4 next S.S song esp Dancing. ASDS.Wacko

Recantly As(s) had an impact on me as T & D r showing him changing... so might be plaaning J &A together.. this makes me feel sick.

DOC... .help me out.

KK_lassi Senior Member
KK_lassi
KK_lassi

Posted: 14 October 2004 at 6:03am | IP Logged

Gr8t Anjali..... all docs never on time!!

Hopefully... anyone who knows the soln rather than taking a break from this forum for a long time to go back in studies, tell me.

ritu Goldie
ritu
ritu

Posted: 14 October 2004 at 6:42am | IP Logged

Take a deep breath and look at my avtaar, imagine the girl near S.S. is you. Does it feel better ??? HE IS ASKING YOU IF YOU'LL MARRY HIM Smile Come on go ahead LASSI JAISI KOI NAHI

Edited by ritu - 14 October 2004 at 6:46am
*Anjali* IF-Dazzler
*Anjali*
*Anjali*

Posted: 14 October 2004 at 6:46am | IP Logged

I was sleeping KK b/c in the U.S. it was night when you posted your message.

well kk--I predicted you would get SAPS pretty soon and it seems that you have really come down with a severe case!!!!!!  There is no known cure for SAPS (but do you want to be cured???)  It's not harmful as long as you are still able to function in day to day activities.  However, if you start to have strange hallucinations, let me know as soon as possible.

As for ASDS, this disease has several cures.  1.) It can be resolved on its own as long as you stop viewing S.S. dance sequences (i.e. if you're watching Baghban, either fast forward past the dances, wear protective eyewear, or shut your eyes 2.) Another solution would be to view a good dancer immediately after exposure to S.S's dancing...i.e. Hrithik Roshan).

The idea that T&D could still try to get J & A together makes me very sick too Dead  I wouldn't think too much about it right now.  Just enjoy the beautiful story that is happening right now!!

Hope that helps!

anniegupta_ Goldie
anniegupta_
anniegupta_

Posted: 14 October 2004 at 8:20am | IP Logged
hehehehehe... so I had predicted you are going to get saps LOL
ides IF-Dazzler
ides
ides

Posted: 14 October 2004 at 9:03am | IP Logged
hey ritu....just found out abt ur predicamentConfused.....and Dr. anju.....idhar logon ka haal kharaab hai aur aap soo rahee theenDisapprove....btw....SAPS ka elaaj hai....Alle mentioned that marriage is a sure cure for love.......magar abhi is hypothesis ko test karna hai..........I'm working on it.....mey test kar ke tumlog ko bata doongiWink
KK_lassi Senior Member
KK_lassi
KK_lassi

Posted: 14 October 2004 at 9:16am | IP Logged

Heydoc.... thk God u came..... i couldnt even sleep for tht 1 hr. Well actually idont want to be cured... but now if start dreaming of him i go on whole time!! Now thts affecting me to the extent of Watching Baghban again and u know ASDS!!!!!!  Ritu i tried ur method i felt much better , had a relief from B. But Doc i wanted ur advise on whether i am going daaaaaaammmmmmmmmnnnnnnnnnnnn crazy for him.

Doc soorryy for disturbing u. But i was in Extreme case. Next time I go over i would send u pm.

Thx ritu!! and annie did u have the same symptons?????

KK_lassi Senior Member
KK_lassi
KK_lassi

Posted: 14 October 2004 at 9:19am | IP Logged
Ides kis  hyopnothesim ki baat kar rahi ho??????????????/

Go to top