Page 1 of 1

OodlesDoodles

IF-Veteran Member

OodlesDoodles

Posted: 06 March 2006 at 9:12am | IP Logged
By: A hitList Correspondent
   March 6, 2006

Amita Chandekar

Bathroom jargon:  There's a rule that Amita follows when it comes to her bathroom. They have to be clean and dry. "I don't like some one else using it before I do. Anyway, I have my own separate bathroom. So, it doesn't matter."

The long legged actress also is particular about having warm showers through out the year. "I know it may sound crazy, but I can't stand cold water, even in the summers."

Fav bathroom accessory: My Vaseline body lotion, I need to have it with me.

Addicted to: When it comes to having a head bath, I always use a herbal shampoo. I never use any other products however much bigger the brand be.

Bathing space: It needs to be comfortably big, not too small and not too large.

Must-have: Clean and dry, two basic requirements of our bathroom. 

Manav Gohil, actor

Bathroom jargon:  "I crave for something that I don't have," states Manav Gohil. "Living in a place like Mumbai, I crave for the luxury of having a spacious and colourful bathroom. I got myself a nice big place near Goregaon recently and I hope to get myself all the things that I haven't had till date." Manav may not spend too much time in his bathroom, but let's hope his new bathroom compels him to.

Fav bathroom accessory: I have a couple of favourite products, but that's something that keeps changing.

Addicted to: Nothing in particular.

In someone else's space: That would really depend on the urgency.

Must have: I'm not an avid reader, but I just have to have a book shelf right in front of the pot.

Archana Puran Singh, actor 

Bathroom jargon: "I'm an in 'n' out person. I hardly spend too much time in a bathroom," says Archana Puran Singh, whose interesting bathroom is a pretty cool place to be in. A bath everyday is a must, but if Archana's been exercising, she makes a second visit. "On an average, I bathe only once a day, but will do so twice in a very rarely — say once in six months."

Fav bathroom accessory: I love everything about my bathroom, the space, the fragrances, the plants…

Addicted to: My face wash. 

In someone else's space: I don't like using other's bathrooms and don't like anybody else using my bathroom as well. Which is why we have five different bathrooms in our house. Each of the kids have their own and even the domestic help have a bathroom for themselves.

Must have: I can't point out one particular thing in a bathroom and say that is the most important because I think every little thing, be it a shower, a tub, a mirror or even the storage space and ventilation, is essential and thereby, plays a part in making your bathroom your comfort zone.

Kushal Punjabi

Bathroom jargon: I love taking long baths. I can spend 45 minutes in the shower.

Favorite bathroom accessory: I have this multicoloured loofah that I got hand-made from Peru. I like it a lot and take it with me wherever I travel.

Addicted to: My face washes are my favourites. I have a range of them. I also like taking cold showers. Especially the ones that give a rain effect.

Bathing space: For a shower, a small cubicle will do. I have a bathtub at home.

Must have: It needs to have a nice clean bathtub. I am also into these aroma oils that give a sense of relaxation.

Shilpa Saklani

Bathroom jargon: "Who wouldn't like a nice big bathroom with blue walls and a nice tub to relax in?" questions Shilpa Saklani. "Having a tub in the bathroom is a luxury rather than a necessity, not just in terms of the space it occupies but also because of the time one tends to spend in there," she reasons.

Fav bathroom accessory: As of now, my shower.

Addicted to: My medicated soaps and gels. These are things I use everyday, apart from the various beauty treatments one sometimes uses.
In someone else's space: I'm not that stuck up about using other people's bathrooms. One has got to use one in certain circumstances.

Must have: Everything that is absolutely essential.

Chetan Hansraj

Bathroom jargon:  For someone like Chetan, who does not spend more than 20 minutes in his bathroom, it's got to be a power shower to gain some immediate relaxation! Not once but twice a day.

"I like bathrooms that are completely functional. I am not too impressed with huge bathroom spaces as I think that would be a total waste," he says.

Fav bathroom accessory: The power shower. It's great as it has different options, you can even get a massage right in your bathroom.

Addicted to: My Neutrogena face wash. I cannot live without it!

Bathing space: I am very cynical about bathrooms, but I think I wouldn't mind using someone else's bathroom, as long as it is clean.

Must-have: The most important necessity in a bathroom is water, of course.

Narayani Shastri

Bathroom jargon: I enjoy having long baths provided there's a nice bathtub. Otherwise I don't like to hang around. I also enjoy singing in the bathroom.

Favorite bathroom accessory: My scrub gloves. 

Addicted to: I like standing under the water, having a cold shower, when it's really hot outside.

Bathing space: I can't take a bath in a cubicle; a decently large bathroom is a must for me. The comfort factor is really important if I want to enjoy my bath.

Must have: I need to have clean, fresh, crisp towels and good tissue paper. 

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Experience BATHING the starry way" in CID forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Shakstar

IF-Rockerz

Shakstar

Posted: 06 March 2006 at 9:39am | IP Logged
thanks for the article Priya! Big smile

Anastacia

IF-Veteran Member

Anastacia

Posted: 06 March 2006 at 3:19pm | IP Logged
Thanks Priya!

nepbabiigrl4eva

nepbabiigrl4eva