Kareena Kareena

KAREENA KAREENA :Update March 22

sumit.savla thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago

Kareena KAreena : INDIA UPDATE OF MARCH 22

Hello friends Welcome ........

NOTE :-

There is one  son of tht bad lady ( Manjula ) his name Damu who actually likes kareena .... he has been shown in serial till date as comedian ,kareena & tushar always make fun of him

Summary of last episode :-

Last episode ended showing kareena leaving chamtkar & tushar was running to stop her .....

NOW LET SEE WHT HAPPEN 2DAY .........

HIGhLIGHTS :-

1> Kareena came out of trouble as manjula got revealed
2> Manjula's last day @ Chamtkar

3> So kareena gains same respect as before from Nilu &   continue living @ chamtkar

--> Tushar able to catch kareena before she was just going to sit in rikshaw ...

@ Tushar's Place :-

Tushar tells kareena ther was misunderstanding between both of them .... Robbery is done by some other person & they will find out Who is tht person ?

PK is also with them to find out thief

Karee,Tush & PK makes plan to catch thief

They kept KAree's ear ring on table & were w8ting for thief to come & capture all tht on Nokia 6600
-----> Disconnecting ppl 😆

First Damu comes & Tushar thinks tht he is tht thief ,but he was not

Then damu's mom (manjula) came & she was happy to find ear ring & she has kept tht ring with her ....

Then PK talk with her & says he want some 50 - 50 partnership from money she will get from tht ring
She agrees 4 that deal & tht part also got captured in 6600.

@ Nilu :-

All 3 went to NIlu to show her proof ....
But Phone not worked @ that time

& Nilu gets more angry on kareeena & tell her to speak truth regarding robbery

SO BAD LUCK ......

@ Tush & Damu :-

Tush think that he should get Damu's help for that.As Damu have soft corner for kareena ,he get ready to help .... & stood againsh his mom & told truth regarding Manjula to Nilu .....

Nilu now totally angry on Manjula & throw her out from chamtkar .......

@ Damu leaving .... :-

Damu was leaving but b4 that he wanted to propose kareena & Tushar met in the way ...

Tush says , " he knows tht U love kareena & want to marry her ...... But prob is I also love her & may be she also loves him ... so no worth  " & Tushar feels sorry for Damu

But damu was sweet guy he replies NO problem he will not going to propose kareena as she will definitely say NO ....

As he was leaving ,karee came & chill him .... she was also knowing tht damu likes her ....
To make him happy kareena asks him to give auto graph as she might not meet him after he become Famous singer

{ Damu thinks tht he sings really well & wanted to be good singer ... Kareena was always teasing him 4 tht & many time made fun of him }

But 2day kareena gives him heartly Good Bye ....

@ Tushar & Kareena :-

Both were in happy mood & celebrate their success of revealing thief

Show ended here .....

Regards,
SUMS.
@ gr8 Fan of Kulraj Randhawa .

Edited by SuMs - 19 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

chweetweety thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks a lot SuMS. Wonderful update 👏
mm21 thumbnail

I was irritated with that bad lady.... At last , she is revealed..😃   .. woww😛. I can't see Kareena in too many trouble for a long time.. waiting to see some more happy moments of Kareena  😛

Edited by mm21 - 19 years ago
sumit.savla thumbnail
MAr 23 episode is full of chill mm21

Just seen it ,it was awesome

Will b update it 2moro

Let Ppl finish with MAR 22 update
Lima thumbnail

👏👏 hey dear SUM..u r such a sweet heart....thx for that update.....now i m relief....😊...that bad lady got exposed.....again thx a lot SUM.I just cant wait to read 23rd update....kal ka din jaladi se ajaye.

Lima

fingirl thumbnail
Thanks for the update SuMs..i love this show..its a HAPPY show 😃 Edited by fingirl - 19 years ago
ugababe thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

thanks a bunches SuMs!!!!!

*khushi*

sumit.savla thumbnail
C'Mon friends post your reply here @ this update

Wht u think ?

Speak up !!!