Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

THE REVENGE raji fanfic UPDATED(PART14 PAGE 31 ) (Page 7)

Post Reply New Post

Page 7 of 32

-Sweetzo.Tuhi-

IF-Rockerz

-Sweetzo.Tuhi-

Posted: 06 December 2011 at 1:48am | IP Logged
plzzz update Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Eris-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "THE REVENGE raji fanfic UPDATED(PART14 PAGE 31 ) (Page 7)" in Saath Nibhaana Saathiya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Eris-

IF-Stunnerz

-Eris-

Sapne Suhane Ladakpan ke Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 06 December 2011 at 7:35am | IP Logged
Chapter 3
rashi picked up the call. MR MODI WAT A PLEASENT SURPRISE.HOW ARE YOU? she said in an insulting but polite voice.

VERY WELL THANK YOU.AND YOU?jigar replied

OH ABSOLUTELY PERFECT. NEVER BETTER she lied

there was a small silence.rashi could hear him breathing and unconsciously controlled her own so tat he would not know her heart was running the marathon.

I CALLED TO ASK U IF YOU LL VE DINNER WITH ME TOMO?MEET ME AT BLUE LAGOON HOTEL AT 8.I VE A BUSINESS PROPOSITION FOR YOU ONE TAT IS OF BENEFIT TO BOTH OF US.he dint bother for rashi s reply and hung up.

Rashi could not sleep properly not oly coz her heart was beating like thousand beats per minute thinking bout his call.but her hand was also painin like hell.she just took a painkiller and tried strapping her hand.tat eased the pain a little but her hand was inflammed and a huge swelling was present on it.

The blue lagoon hotel she mused.she remembered the encounter which she had with him at the same place when she had gone for a date which her secretary had arranged.

She had been going to the washroom when she bumped into him.OH HO LOOK WAT THE WIND DRAGGED IN he insulted FILTH! She dint comment anything anyways she knew further insults were on her way.LOOKS LIKE I AM GIVING YOU A TOUGH TIME MS SHAW THIS IS THE FIRST DATE SINCE I CAME TO TOWN.LOOKS LIKE FIGHTING WITH MODI INDUSTRIES IS TAKING UP ALL YOUR TIME LEAVING NO TIME FOR YOUR PERSONAL LIFE.YOU KNOW WAT THEY SAY ALL WORK AND NO PLAY MAKES RASHI A DULL GIRL.he insulted her further.she was amazed he had so much knowledge about her personal life.so she questioned him about it.oh god tat was the biggest mistake she could committ.she had poked the sleeping dragon.now the dragon was awake and was ready to breath fire at her.and she would burn

YOU WANNA KNOW?THEN LISTEN.YOU ALWAYS WANTED MY ATTENTION DINT YOU.EVEN WHEN I WAS YOUR SISTERS FIANCEE.YOU WERE SICK WITH JEALOUSY OF YOUR SISTERS HAPPINESS SO YOU SMASHED IT BY ANNOUNCING TAT YOU AND I WERE LOVERS.AND TAT S WAT YOU COULD NOT STOMACH TAT SONAL HAD SOMEONE TO LOVE HER AND YOU DINT BECAUSE SHE WAS BEAUTIFUL GENTLE WOMANLY AND SWEET.BUT YOU A HARD FACED COLD HEARTED SELFISH B***H WHO ALWAYS WANTS TO BE THE CENTRE OF ATTENTION

she had no idea how to react.he had no clue how close he was to the truth.he had almost hit the home run but she would not let him know tat NO She said shaking her head.

YES !!SO NOW I GAVE DECIDED TO GIVE YOU WHAT YOU WANTED BACK THEN MY SWEETHEART he said trailing a finger down her cheek.TELL ME HONEY HOW DO YOU LIKE BEING THE CENTRE OF MY COMPLETE AND UNDIVIDED ATTENTION...?he said and went away from there.

She kept tossing and turning the entire night.

"Ah yes madam mr modi is already at the table- please follow me"rashi nervously wiped her palms down the side of her dress.earlier she would never appear wearing the same dress in public twice.so she went to her former secretary and she loaned her dress.

The dress was a beaded dress dark green in colour.it was the height of fashion too trendy ton short too clingy.it was sleeveless the neck a little revealing.the dress hugged and showed her curves to the maximum and revealed a lot of her long legs.she should not have let tat gal persuade her into wearing this.she had selected this as she was unable to resist the opportunity to thumb her nose at her enemy.she had left her hair loose.and she was wearing a frill glove to cover the swollen hand.she had applied makeup to cover the bruise on it.she knew he would derive loads of pleasure if he came to know about her pain.

He got up when he saw her.his eyes were dilated when he saw her in this dress.she knew she had managed to suprise him.score 1 rashi.she smiled.

DRESSING THE PART?he asked her as his intense gaze warned her.YOU LOOK BOLD AND ADVENTUROUS THIS EVENING RASHI he Said in a smoky voice
oh they were back to first names were they?

YOU ARE LOOKING RATHER EXQUISITE YOURSELF JIGAR.she said with insulting sweetness.unfortunately the flattery was the truth.he looked so alive .he oozed sex appeal.he was wearing a dark blue formal shirt folded till the elbows and black jeans.he looked good enough to eat.control rashi she scolded herself.but when had she been able to control.dont take tat train she scolded herself again.
WE ARE A MUTUAL ADMIRATION SOCIETY TODAY ARE NT WE?

The insults were about to begin SO WHAT ARE YOUR PLANS NOW THAT DADDY S LITTLE PRINCESS IS BROKE AND UNEMPLOYED.OH YES YOUR OPTIONS ARE LIMITED.COZ EVERYONE KNOWS WHO WILL HELP YOU WILL MEET WITH THE SAME FATE.

OH YES THE REASON WHY I CALLED YOU.I AM WILLING TO GIVE YOU TEN LAKHS.I WILL ALSO FORGIVE YOUR DEBTS.YOU CAN KEEP YOUR CAR AND I WILL BUY YOUR MANSION BACK FOR YOU.
Rashi was shocked at wat he was offering?but wat did this devil want in exchange?her soul ?she would gladly give it.tat house had so many memories of her mother.she would do anything to get it

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

DarkfantasyGowriprasadprioty1000ElizaKawaAlexandrarose-Jitu-shaina.sharmahana_ypretty_hShaunSA-Sweetzo.Tuhi-famzii05Ichangedit-Muskii-

-Sweetzo.Tuhi-

IF-Rockerz

-Sweetzo.Tuhi-

Posted: 06 December 2011 at 9:04pm | IP Logged
really loved it, and thank you so,so much for making the update longer on my request Smile . Waiting eagerly for the next part.

-Eris-

shruthi2010

IF-Rockerz

shruthi2010

Posted: 06 December 2011 at 9:10pm | IP Logged
you are maintaining the tempo.
excellent story. i like reading it.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Sweetzo.Tuhi--Eris-

-Eris-

IF-Stunnerz

-Eris-

Posted: 07 December 2011 at 4:14am | IP Logged
Thanks tuhina and shruti.i will be updating next part today evening.

-Sweetzo.Tuhi-

-Sweetzo.Tuhi-

IF-Rockerz

-Sweetzo.Tuhi-

Posted: 07 December 2011 at 4:32am | IP Logged
[QUOTE=vibz88]Thanks tuhina and shruti.i will be updating next part today evening.[/QUSmile

-Eris-

-Eris-

IF-Stunnerz

-Eris-

Posted: 07 December 2011 at 10:21am | IP Logged
She waited for him to continue.she desperately wanted to know wat would she ve to do to get her house back.but the devil just changed the topic LETS ORDER SOMETHING TO EAT SHALL WE.AM FAMISHED .

Rashi had no choice but to nod in agreement.she had to keep her mouth shut.he had the upper hand right now.he ordered her fav dishes suprisingly.she had a questioning look in his eyes when he was giving the order to the waiter.the food came and they started eating.they hardly spoke to each other but the silence was electric.this was the first time after so long no actually the first time tat they were eating together all alone.earlier when they had eaten together rashi would be the one who was always placing the order.and she was amazed he remembered all her fav dishes.she enjoyed every morsel.

It was dessert time she was waiting to c if he remembered her fav.and wonders he did! DEATH BY CHOCOLATE.SAUCE SEPARATE he ordered.it had been so long she had eaten tat.as soon as the order came she had a twinkle in her eye.she started eating happily dint even bother asking him if he wanted to eat.

Suddenly he leaned forward and rubbed his thumb on her lower lip and said YOU VE SAUCE ALL OVER YOUR FACE.CONTROL ITS NOT GOING TO RUN AWAY.the gesture sent thousand bolts shock in her.god his one touch could melt her.break down all the walls which she had built around her heart.tears were welling in her eyes but she somehow controlled them and concentrated on her dessert again.

He paid the bill .gathering courage rashi asked him WAT IS IT YOU WANT?
A CHILD OF MY OWN TO WHOM I CAN BEQUEATH MY FORTUNE.A CHILD BORN IN WEDLOCK!WHO BETTER TO CONCEIVE AND GIFT ME THAT CHILD THAN MY SUPPOSED LOVER.YOU COST ME TAT CHILD BY BREAKING MY MARRIAGE WITH SONAL SO ...

ARE YOU INSANE she demanded.THERE ARE SO MANY NEEDY CHILDREN.ADOPT ONE.she was about to walk out when he picked up the remaining dessert and dragged her to his car and screamed YOU KNOW ITS THERE BETWEEN US RIGHT FROM THE START.BUT WE IGNORED IT.YOU HAD THE HOTS FOR YOUR SISTERS FIANCEE AND YOU PROJECTED THE BLAME ON ME.I WAS THE VILLAIN FOR BEING THE OBJECT OF YOUR DESIRE FOR STIRRING THE FEELINGS.FEELINGS YOU DINT WANT TO ACKNOWLEDGE.I SAW THE WAY YOU USED TO AVOID BEING LEFT WITH ME OR YOU WOULD NOT SPEND TIME WITH SONAL AND ME. Rashi dint know how to react.she had tried to keep this in her heart for so so long.she hadbeen attracted to him from the first minute itself.she used to feel so guilty about having feelings for her sis s fiancee.and looked like all of her efforts had gone down the drain. She had no choice now but to agree for this sham of a marriage.

Jigar was amazed at wat he had offered her! Marriage a child.god this girl drove him crazy.he was planning to insult her further by asking her to ve an affair with him.the so called affair which she had publicly flaunted.but he had to admit he was always attracted to her even when he was engaged to sonal and so was she.they would take all possible steps to avoid each other then.she was so beautiful full of life.he always considered himself practical.she could make him an emotional fool.but oki.now even this was not bad if she agreed to marry him he could insult and take revenge on her his entire life.

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

rsshreeElizaKawa-Jitu-shaina.sharmapretty_hShaunSA-Sweetzo.Tuhi-Ichangeditfamzii05-Muskii-

-Eris-

IF-Stunnerz

-Eris-

Posted: 07 December 2011 at 10:54am | IP Logged
OKI I WILL MARRY YOU.the words barely escaped her mouth.

Jigar was shell shocked.he had not imagined she would agree to it tat also without a second thought.

OKI.DONT GET YOUR HOPES HIGH.ITS NOT GOING TO BE LIKE THE TRADITIONAL ONE WHICH YOU RUINED.ITS GONNA BE A SIMPLE REGISTER MARRIAGE.he knew she loved big fat indian weddings.he wanted to steal tat pleasure from her.she who was always excited to plan for others wedding the clothes the food the rituals she would have none of those in hers.serves her right.she just nodded like a dumb doll,

OKI LETS SEAL THIS DEAL WITH A KISS he whispered in a naughty voice and pulled her close and kissed her senseless she tasted so sweet.must be the chocolate he guessed.no tat was just rashi he changed his mind the next minute.he could not stop kissing her.it was like she was the elixir of life.so important for his existance he could not bear to break away from the kiss.he was glad she did to grab a breath of air.this girl had officially ruined him.god wat would happen now tat they would be married he wondered.wat would he tell his mom now?he needed to gain the upper hand in the situation so the best way was to insult her further hurt her more

AND DONT FORGET TO CALL SONAL TO OUR WEDDING.AFTER ALL SHE S THE OLY FAMILY YOU VE GOT NOW.
Rashi s mind started twirling.wat would she do now?how could she tell her sis tat she was planning to marry her ex fiancee.

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

indu9prioty1000rsshreeElizaKawa-Jitu-shaina.sharmapretty_hIchangeditfamzii05ShaunSA-Sweetzo.Tuhi--Muskii-

Post Reply New Post

Go to top