Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

THE REVENGE raji fanfic UPDATED(PART14 PAGE 31 ) - Page 2

-Eris- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by: rashi.krishna

wow preview is superb.. i don't think it has much adult content as many gohem fanfics have more adult content than this.. can't wait please update soon...

thanks will update soon.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Gowriprasad thumbnail
hot preview... u made us more impatient... please update...! i don't think it has much adult content as it is only a preview.. u should start the ff now..
Alexandrarose thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
nice preview.. plz  update more often.. as u know we raji fanf even don't have ffs to read ðŸ˜­
Darkfantasy thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
me a raji fan too.. was a silent reader.. thought to encourage u... please update.. make a long chapter..
-Eris- thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Darkfantasy

me a raji fan too.. was a silent reader.. thought to encourage u... please update.. make a long chapter..

wow am glad u decided to voice ur view.yes i ll make it long especially 4u ..will update in half hour.
-Eris- thumbnail
The tall slim gal wound her way through the glittering throng.her formal black dress was made of thin shiny fabric and was shimmering.her hair was made into a sophisticated stylish bun on the top of her head added to her height.the colour of her dress and lack of jewellery was wat made her stand out in this crowd of rich influential people.all the women were openly flaunting their social and financial status in rajkot s party of the year
the woman in black dint care.she walked holding her head high her face had a mask of haughty calm and she walked towards the centre of the room.

She reached near the tall man at the centre of the crowd.his dark head lifted.his nostrils flared when he saw the gal.
WELL WELL IF IT ISNT MISS SHAW .I DINT REALIZE YOU WERE ON MY INVITATION LIST.HOW TASTELESS OF ME TO INVITE YOU TO CELEBRATE THE DEAL WHICH RESULTS IN THE TAKEOVER OF YOUR TINY COMPANY BY MODI INDUSTRIES.

Rashi tilted her head and looked at him with contempt.both of them knew she was not invited to this party and she had gate crashed.

I WAS NOT INVITED MR MODI she replied.jigar s eyes checked her out from top to bottom and took the designer dress in and commented Ah SO YOU ARE BEING TASTELESS.ALTHOUGH NOW TAT U R COMPLETELY BROKE U still manage to Dress VERY WELL.AND OH THE COLOUR BLACK I GUESS is SYMBOLIC.I GUESS YOU ARE MOURNING FOR YOUR company.
OR HAVE YOU COME HERE TO MAKE ME FEEL SORRY FOR YOU? HAVE YOU COME TO BEG FOR THE CRUMBS FROM MY TABLE? I AM SORRY BUT V VE NOT FINISHED DINNER YET.AFTER ALL BEGGARS CANT BE CHOSERS. Can they? He enquired

I DINT COME HERE FOR ANY FAVOURS rashi added.this man had destroyed everything her family her career he had taken every material possession she owned and was now hell bent on exposing her vulnerable side to the whole of rajkot.anyways she had nothing to lose now.she would go down for sure but she would go down fighting.

OR PERHAPS YOU CAME TO DO ME ONE?JIGAR drawled in a harsh voice

AS A MATTER OF FACT I VE she said stepping closer.

WAT CAN YOU MISS RASHI SHAW GIVE ME ?DO YOU VE ANYTHING LEFT ?HE insulted her further

THIS She said and gave him a tight punch on his face.she put her whole strength and all her fury in the punch and smashed his face.
And she walked out.she turned back to c him cradling his jaw in a stunned silence.all the guests were shell shocked and kept silent nobody dared say anything which would insult THE MAN OF THE HOUR .she reached the glass door of the hotel and pushed it open and walked out.

She was about to cross the road when she heard a sound behind her.before she could react she was turned around and held in grips of steel.

OH NO YOU DONT.YOU DONT THINK YOU COULD JUST WALK OUT AFTER PUNCHING ME IN MY PARTY?he screamed .

SO YOU DID TAT BECAUSE YOU THINK YOU VE NOTHING TO LOSE?THINK AGAIN!he pulled her closer lowered his head and kissed her.she kicked him with her high heels .she felt the sting of his teeth against her lip and tasted blood,dint know if it was hers or his.

Rashi knew this was not a kiss of passion lust love it was just a kiss designed to insult her to take revenge.as soon as he let her go she screamed WAT WAS TAT FOR? He showed her from the corner of his eye a photographer was busy clicking pictures of both of them.talk about adding insult to the injury

NOW THIS WILL SHOW THE PEOPLE OF THE CITY TAT PUNCH HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH our BUSINESS.THIS WILL SET TONGUES WAGGING AND MAKE THEM ASSUME TAT WE VE A PRIVATE RELATIONSHIP.NOW EVERYONE WILL ASSUME OUR BUsiness RIVALRY WAS A WAY TO fool EVERYONE AND THE REAL DEAL IS OUR PERsonal RELATION WHICH GOT SOUR.

You dog rashi screamed.why are you doing this to me?
Jigar:you know why.beautse its pay back time
rashi: have you not done enough.i ve lost everything already

"oh you ve not lost everything yet.you wrecked my marriage now i am going to wreck your life just as thoroughly.so say goodbye to the future you planned "jigar answered haughtily and walked back to the party leaving a shell shocked rashi behind

please hit the like button and leave your comments to encourage me
shruthi2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
it is good to see a raji romance. please continue.

Cintila thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
I wanted to comment on your ff since morning, but could not due to error in connection. First of all thanks a ton for writing a raji ff, really it was a wonderful update. Looking forward to your next update. Pls update soon.
-Eris- thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: tuhinabanik

I wanted to comment on your ff since morning, but could not due to error in connection. First of all thanks a ton for writing a raji ff, really it was a wonderful update. Looking forward to your next update. Pls update soon.

thanks 4the comments. Will b updating soon
gohem123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Personally am a goham fan as my name reveals...But you must write this FF as there are many RaJi fans here...I like the preview and the first part,though...