The Holi Contest! Started :)

vijay thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

Dear Friends and fellow IF-ians

Splash The Balloon Contest Started.

Update: The contest have started and you can drop balloons on your friends now.

To check the balloons recieved and answer them here : https://www.india-forums.com/contest/balloon.asp

Cheers,
Vijay

Holi (14th March 2006) is round the corner and India Forums is again gearing up for yet another interesting contest to celebrate Holi in our own unique style.

The contest has been named "Splash the Balloon" which we will be starting soon. We hope to give you an extended Holi thro' this contest.

So what is it all about ?

Well well well ... Its an interesting game where you not just need to be active but also good General Knowledge. Please do read the Contest Idea carefully so that every member do know what this game is all about, even before the excitement begins.

Keep a watch on this thread for more information and update.

Here's the Contest Idea.

Splash the Balloon Contest

Objective: Member who exhausts all his baloons First , wins.

Details:

Each member is given a tub filled with 200 water filled baloons.

In order to participate in the contest you need to send baloon to other members. With every baloon you send, the system attaches a random question from a pool of questions/answers we have in our database. This repository of questions have been framed by all the moderators of IF.

When a member sends baloon to other that baloon is marked pending.

You cannot send more then 1 baloon to a member on a single day.

Moderators can also participate in the contest.

Each reciever of the baloon have to respond to the contest within 24hrs else the baloon splashes on him/her (adding 1 baloon to his account). But in such cases the advantage will not be passed on to the sender so his pending baloon will again be added to his total balloon count.

As the member will be nearing the Zero mark the questions he will be recieving will get difficult so that we can enjoy the game for a longer period of time.

• All statistics will be available to the members so that they can watch who is leading the contest.

Contest Rules + Safeguards to ensure a fun, free and fair result.
    Any kind of fraud will be automatically be caught by the system and is also being monitored by our Site Admins leading to the disqualification of the member from the contest.

• To participate and play the contest you must have a minimum of 20 posts. This limitation has been placed to keep a check on the false entries.
Contest Prize

Well thats an interesting question which I am sure everyone wants to know. πŸ˜³πŸ˜ƒ However lets keep it as a secret for the moment and what I can assure you all is that its gonna be something really nice πŸ˜›.

If you are a new member checkout our last year's contest winners post:

Tip: Send baloons to people who are leading in the contest first and then the others.

Last but not the least.. guys this time I am also competing and you all better not flood me with Balloon so that I also stand a chance of winning atleast one contest.😳

So, friends, brush up your memory and keep waiting as the countdown to this fun-filled contest has begun. Wish you all, The Best Of Luck for this game.

So how does the idea sounds ? Are you ready for it ?

Cheers,
Vijay

India Forums Development Team

Edited by vijay - 18 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Jia thumbnail
awesome! it sounds like lots of fun! 😊
heart girl thumbnail
WOW!!! So excited to play Holi πŸ˜› U all r great 😊 !
buttercup thumbnail
okies kewl.. holi is the color game right? πŸ˜ƒ
vallanki thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ Wonderful. This is the best Holi for me so far coz I get to play with my SIL 😳
Kiran. thumbnail

Cool..This sounds interestingπŸ˜ƒ

Originally posted by: Vijay

When a member sends baloon to other that baloon is marked pending.

Pending on sender's acct or receiver's acct??πŸ˜•πŸ˜³

Xplicit_Desii thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
it's kool but where we gonna get the bloons from??? πŸ˜• πŸ˜†
Xplicit_Desii thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
and how we gonna send them to the ppl through pm l;ike fake bloons πŸ˜• πŸ˜• πŸ˜†
GheuntaakGhati thumbnail
DEUNTAAAAK VIJAY....DEUNTAAAAAAAAAAK!!! HOLI HAIIIIII!!!
JinK thumbnail
Wow! This seems like lots of fun. I was not very active this time last year so I hope to have fun πŸ˜ƒ