Page 1
Page   of 5
Page 2 Page 5

*Dakoo_Minzy*

IF-Sizzlerz

*Dakoo_Minzy*

Posted: 03 December 2011 at 7:51pm | IP Logged

im so restless LOL just can't wait for it to be tmrw LOL

i really really need to see d next episode..watt uday is gonna do..will he strt looking for manyata? Tongue

He might tell unnati that he saw a girl at dance floor who had the scar.. then unnati might tell uday its God's decision..its destiny that bought them together..or smthng Wink

i am sure unnati is gonna be great friends with manyata Big smile

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Tulip92raparthidollyvirgo24shaf13-AriaNe--Priya01ibelieveinpink

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "im so restless \m/" in Dekha Ek Khwaab forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ibelieveinpink

IF-Stunnerz

ibelieveinpink

Posted: 03 December 2011 at 7:56pm | IP Logged
OMG!!! Me too---I'm so restless. I wish Monday for come faster!! So so so excited.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Coco_Fictionsvirgo24shaf13*Dakoo_Minzy*-AriaNe-

*Dakoo_Minzy*

IF-Sizzlerz

*Dakoo_Minzy*

Posted: 03 December 2011 at 8:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sweet coco

OMG!!! Me too---I'm so restless. I wish Monday for come faster!! So so so excited.

good to know im not the only crazy one here LOL LOL i have seriously got this ManVeer Phobia now ROFL  hope to get more scenes tmrw night Tongue

just guess uday might try to see the scar again.. ROFL he is gonna stalk her now..and in that process some nice knock jhoks for sure.. LOL LOL  i wanna see the wildcat avatar of our sherni...Wink

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

smilingsonaanamika968shaf13-AriaNe-ibelieveinpink

ibelieveinpink

IF-Stunnerz

ibelieveinpink

Posted: 03 December 2011 at 8:06pm | IP Logged
I wanna see more nok jhoks too. This week-end seems so long. I'm not diggin' the new promo with the heavy emphasis on akash-monya--it's too hard to digest.

Let's hope for some cute and passionate scenes next week!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Coco_Fictionsshaf13*Dakoo_Minzy*-AriaNe-

*Dakoo_Minzy*

IF-Sizzlerz

*Dakoo_Minzy*

Posted: 03 December 2011 at 8:13pm | IP Logged

I wanna see more nok jhoks too. This week-end seems so long. I'm not diggin' the new promo with the heavy emphasis on akash-monya--it's too hard to digest.

i almost forgot about the promo they showed about akash monya LOL silly me..am only thinking of uday manyata Silly Blushing ismai apun ki kya kasur? Shocked LOL

akash monya...well...thing is it wont invite audience much...Embarrassed if they think of going with akash moniya..so the CV's will come with uday manyata...or y should they show the positive side of uday wherein he has a heart which longs for love Wink Tongue

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shaf13

Avnish17

IF-Sizzlerz

Avnish17

Posted: 03 December 2011 at 9:46pm | IP Logged
Me too. I keep coming back to India Forums to check if there is a new promo or article.

-AriaNe-

Avnish17

IF-Sizzlerz

Avnish17

Posted: 03 December 2011 at 9:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by *Dakoo_Minzy*

i almost forgot about the promo they showed about akash monya LOL silly me..am only thinking of uday manyata Silly Blushing ismai apun ki kya kasur? Shocked LOL

akash monya...well...thing is it wont invite audience much...Embarrassed if they think of going with akash moniya..so the CV's will come with uday manyata...or y should they show the positive side of uday wherein he has a heart which longs for love Wink Tongue

What promo? Is there a new promo?

Edited by muskaan1gill - 03 December 2011 at 9:47pm

-Wanderer-

IF-Dazzler

-Wanderer-

Posted: 03 December 2011 at 11:04pm | IP Logged
I don't think he'll start looking for Manyata..he'll probably try to get rid of JN...Wink...so that the coast is clear when he meets his princess

-AriaNe-

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.