Dekha Ek Khwaab

India-Forums

Regarding Murari

kabi123 Newbie
kabi123
kabi123

Posted: 03 December 2011 at 6:57pm | IP Logged
HI Guys

I am new to this forum, this show is making me sleepless and Uday and Manyata is gona have a great chemistry.  I have some doubts please clarify What was reason behind the kidnapping of manjata?  Murari being very nice to Moniya, and the story he is telling to Moniya can be a reason?  Also, will he able to run away this time or will he reveal the truth to Moniya about her? because i am saying that Moniy adoesn't want leave Akash, so he may tell the truth to Moniya to save her?

Please write your opinions

Thank you
Januka

sexyheels Senior Member
sexyheels
sexyheels

Posted: 03 December 2011 at 9:28pm | IP Logged
well you like everyone else is waiting for all these secrets to come out...we don't really know anything regarding murari and why he kidnapped the little rajkumari Smile

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index