India-Forums

Tumhari Disha
Tumhari Disha

Parineeta, etc comment

nikkitherealist Goldie
nikkitherealist
nikkitherealist

Posted: 23 March 2005 at 6:15am | IP Logged
From the flashbacks of Parineetha, she is shown to be someone with no scruples and Vedant should stay away from her when she does come back into his life. Does he really want someone who looks to be cast in the same mold as Gargi ? Advice for V - 'Love at first sight' relationships normally become 'Hate at third sight' !!! Tongue

The rift between DK & V will have happened because - Pari will have got to know DK & V at the same time under different names - Parineetha & Neeta. DK being the elder brother and the one with the money would have been her first choice rather than V. He was just a backup incase DK didn't marry her - she did say to V that she would be MRS SAIGAL, not 'I'll marry you'. If DK was looking dazed in bed in the promo (no doubt too much to drink the night before!) then looks like Pari was inviting herself into his bed hoping it would lead to a marriage proposal but V appearing on the scene put paid to that.
DK is currently broke so she will make a beeline for V (proving DK was correct when he called her a gold digger) but will try and cause problems for DK because of his past rejection of her.

As for DK & D, we all know they will separate but I think it will be because the contract comes to an end. Disha's family don't exactly accept DK so this will have to be catered for somewhere in the story -I'll settle for DK finding Vijendra live !! I'm still going for the story line that DK will 'disappear' (but not from our screens) and will return (minus the crutch & heavy jewellery) to take on Gargi because Sumitra has told him about the past.

And please please please.... don't even think about Disha having a kid (unless it's in the end episode) because once that happens the soap always goes downhill. Angry I might as well stop watching TD at that point - great lose for me as I don't watch the other serials regularly and when I do, I normally think afterwards 'why did I watch that?'. Inder & Rano can have the babies but not DK & D. Their story should concentrate on their changing feelings/relationship - with lots of awwwwww... moments.

Sorry for the long ramble but since my employer installed web filtering I try and keep my access to the forum down to a minimum so a quick read and reply. Would hate it if I got chopped off completely and had to wait for the weekend before being able to access the site. Cry Cry

ManishaRox IF-Dazzler
ManishaRox
ManishaRox

Posted: 23 March 2005 at 6:26am | IP Logged
Why does this Pori have to ocme she is disturbiong the atmoshphere i bet it is all Gargi's fault at last DK AND DISHA were coming toghter till the Pori come in between even when the chracters think about Pori she is a big distubance she should just go away!!! Angry
AALIYAH786 Goldie
AALIYAH786
AALIYAH786

Posted: 23 March 2005 at 6:35am | IP Logged

Vedant should definetly stay away from this Pori, she is just a gold digger and cannot be trusted again

ONCE A HOOKER ALWAYS A HOOKER, TAKE A HIKE PORI

Nishani IF-Dazzler
Nishani
Nishani

Posted: 23 March 2005 at 7:29am | IP Logged

I agree with all above said!

When Vedanth said in yesterday's episode to Disha that his feeling for Pori died the day he saw her true colours, I was so chuffed and ecstatic.

The reason for this is cos I don't like her for Vedanth!

I just hope that when he sees her again, his old feelings don't surface again! Then I will be highly p'd off! Angry

From what I hear, she is a no-good tart! Angry

FaRaHnAz Senior Member
FaRaHnAz
FaRaHnAz

Posted: 23 March 2005 at 8:54am | IP Logged
Has poronita worked in any other serials ????????????????
and who and what serial
sadi Groupbie
sadi
sadi

Posted: 23 March 2005 at 9:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nishani

I agree with all above said!

When Vedanth said in yesterday's episode to Disha that his feeling for Pori died the day he saw her true colours, I was so chuffed and ecstatic.

The reason for this is cos I don't like her for Vedanth!

I just hope that when he sees her again, his old feelings don't surface again! Then I will be highly p'd off! Angry

From what I hear, she is a no-good tart!

hahaha..tht sounded to funnyLOLcant stop laughing over tht

dkaddict Senior Member
dkaddict
dkaddict

Posted: 23 March 2005 at 11:16am | IP Logged

Hey Nikki- very nicely thought out! I'm with you on this one.

-DKaddict

jingle IF-Rockerz
jingle
jingle

Posted: 23 March 2005 at 11:31am | IP Logged
well writtenSmile
  • Page 1 of 1

Go to top