India-Forums

Kasauti Zindagi Ki
Kasauti Zindagi Ki

Will Mr bajaj(sweety)will forgive Prerna

Ronit IF-Dazzler
Ronit
Ronit

Posted: 14 October 2004 at 4:54am | IP Logged
Will Rishabh bajaj Forgive Prerna for the lies she has spoken to him i hope so plz bajaj i love Ronit Bose Roy whos working in kyunki as mehirr virani and as rishbh bajaj in kasuati he acts ably and his dialogue delivery is very very veryyy impressive i love uuuuuu RONITTTTT.he's the best among all the new stars.SUPERB keep it up Ronit Ronit Roy is really damn good as Mr. Bajaj...i hope Prerna and him get togetther once and for all.him get togetther once and for all.

Edited by vijay - 14 October 2004 at 5:12am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Tears90dikshasinghHaHaHeHe-Huppprerna4rishav

pmahesh Goldie
pmahesh
pmahesh

Posted: 14 October 2004 at 5:27am | IP Logged

Hey, i am glad to find another ronit roy fan! He is certainly very handsome and acts very well.

I think bajaj will forgive her because of the child. But i am not sure because madhavi is here and clearly she seems to be in awe of her jiju. Ekta might decide to get these two married. It will be horrible because bajaj treats her like a daughter but you never know!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

prerna4rishav

MrsRajeev IF-Dazzler
MrsRajeev
MrsRajeev

Posted: 15 October 2004 at 8:30am | IP Logged
Hi pmahesh I am very glad to find another Ront Roy fan i Love him he is superb and Madhavi(STUPID) is not good she wants to kill Bajaj becaz she thinks that bajaj is responsable for her sister Meinka's death Stupid Madhvi I hope Ekta dosen't Makes bajaj a Villian and he gets prerna back i love Ronit roy even if he is working as avillian u guyz know that he is a film actor too his latest film is going to be released soon (nishaan)I love Ronit roy Plz visiti indiafm.com go to star birthdays and wish Ronit Roy his birthday on 11th october ans also his wedding anniversery with neelam roy on 25th december anywayz i will always remember u Pmahesh becaz i think it's the first time i met aRonit Roy fan.an stupid Tulsi is believing her son Ansh more than her husband Mehirr He is SOOOO sweet.Plz if anyone knows any info about Ronit Then plz mail me and if Ronit Roy id readiing this message than plz add me Ronit my e mail id is shanuppal@hotmail.com or ronitboseroy@hotmail.com

prerna4rishav

Ronit IF-Dazzler
Ronit
Ronit

Posted: 15 October 2004 at 8:56am | IP Logged

Hi pmahesh I am very glad to find another Ront Roy fan i Love him he is superb and Madhavi(STUPID) is not good she wants to kill Bajaj becaz she thinks that bajaj is responsable for her sister Meinka's death Stupid Madhvi I hope Ekta dosen't Makes bajaj a Villian and he gets prerna back i love Ronit roy even if he is working as avillian u guyz know that he is a film actor too his latest film is going to be released soon (nishaan)I love Ronit roy Plz visiti indiafm.com go to star birthdays and wish Ronit Roy his birthday on 11th october ans also his wedding anniversery with neelam roy on 25th december anywayz i will always remember u Pmahesh becaz i think it's the first time i met aRonit Roy fan.an stupid Tulsi is believing her son Ansh more than her husband Mehirr He is SOOOO sweet.Plz if anyone knows any info about Ronit Then plz mail me and if Ronit Roy id readiing this message than plz add me Ronit my e mail id is shanuppal@hotmail.com or ronitboseroy@hotmail.com

Sweety

Ronit Roy lookin very handsome

Ronit Roy Prerparing for his shot for a film

WOWWWWWWWW

SWEEEEEET

RONITTTTTTT

Ronit Roy with his award

Ronit Roy and wife Neelam roy had abengali wedding on 25th december 2003

Roy roy in the awards with some lady

ROY HHOOTTT SEXXXXXY

prerna4rishav

Ronit IF-Dazzler
Ronit
Ronit

Posted: 15 October 2004 at 8:59am | IP Logged

Sweety

Ronit Roy lookin very handsome

Ronit Roy Prerparing for his shot for a film

WOWWWWWWWW

SWEEEEEET

RONITTTTTTT

Ronit Roy with his award

Ronit Roy and wife Neelam roy had abengali wedding on 25th december 2003

ronitboseroy@hotmail.comronitboseroy@hotmail.comTongue

Roy roy in the awards with some lady

ROY HHOOTTT SEXXXXXY

pmahesh Goldie
pmahesh
pmahesh

Posted: 16 October 2004 at 12:24am | IP Logged
Can't see any pictures!
Ronit IF-Dazzler
Ronit
Ronit

Posted: 18 October 2004 at 4:42am | IP Logged
Ronit IF-Dazzler
Ronit
Ronit

Posted: 18 October 2004 at 4:43am | IP Logged

Hey anyone wants updates about Kasuatii okay I will tell u Madhvi(meinka's younger sister. Meinka is bajaj's first wife) was reading a magazine when she suddenly told Bajaj that "jijjo paas may he ik bohat achaa hotel khola hai wasa bhi mera app ka saath dinner odhar hai tu kyoun na aaj dinner kay liya isi hotel may chaliyen"Bajaj said okay and called Prerna to ask her for dinner Prerna didn't wanted to say no to Bajaj but it accidently slipped out of her mouth that she is very tired and she cannot go out for dinner. Bajaj says that it's okay and tells her to rest and take care of her (how sweet of him). When Madhvi and Bajaj goes home Madhvi asks Bajaj to wait for her and that she will be ready in 2 minutes. When Madhvi was gone Prerna came to Bajaj and told him that when Bajaj asked Prerna for dinner she accidentley said no Bajaj replied that it's okay Prerna than says that now shall we go Bajaj asks Prerna WHERE? Prerna replies the dinner. Prerna also tells Bajaj to wait for 2 minutes and she will be ready Bajaj was soooo happy and he was looking gr8, handsome cuteee and sexy. He went to his room threw his coat on the bed took out his clothes and got ready. When he came out of his room Prerna was waiting for him he gave a smile to Prerna and was just going to go towards her when Madhvi suddenly comes out of her room and says Jijjo I am ready then Bajaj says that Madhvi I am sorry I just forgot about u actually me and Prerna are going on the dinner u can come along with us but she refuses. Then the dinner scene comes Prerna gave a smile to Bajaj and he gave a smile to Prerna then he holds Prerna hand and she promises him that she will be on his side for her whole life Bajaj becomes happy then suddenly Stupid anurag calls Prerna and asks her not to tell anyone that he is alive. She says okay Bajaj asks Prerna that who's call was it Bajaj asks Prerna three times but she says that no one then he says that I know that there was someone on the phone but I think that u do not want to tell me, it's okay. Then Bajaj was going to have his soft drink when Prerna held his hand Bajaj was shocked to see Prerna holding his hand for the first time in a romantic mood. Then he picks up Prerna's hand and kisses it He was so dashhinggggg.. They then looked into each others eyes and the song dil mera pocch……………. 1 week later after this episode it was bajaj's Birthday Prerna had a call from Daewoo he told her that save anurag. At that time when he called Prerna Bajaj and Prerna were dancing and looking very cute together Prerna lies to Bajaj and tells him that she has to rush and it was her friend's call and there is some kind of emergency. Prerna goes to anurag and tells her not to go somewhere sorry I forgot. They were just getting out of there when a light flashed into their eyes and when the light became off they saw that Rishabh Bajaj was standing In anger infront of them both. He remembered all the good moments he had spent with Prerna and then he went away in anger crying. He was at home when Madhvi called him and asked that why did he left the party and is everything all right Bajaj says nothing goodbye. Prerna comes home and tries to explain him but he doesn't listen to her and just went into his room. He sat on his bed and thought about Prerna and the song again but this Song was interesting "Kyoun mujhko batlia tumne kay yeh pyaar hai tumne kiya tha wo wada thorin thi wo kasmain haan sanam bolo naa chup kyoun ho bolo na tumko hai meri kasam dil mera pooch raha hai tujhse kiya pyarr karoge mujhse"Then after few episodes Something threatening happened and it is the hottest news. A man I don't know who he was he took pics of Bajaj and kept an eye on him that where he went and whom did he meet. In the evening Bajaj was in his office when Snieha came and said PAPAA lets go Bajaj said that Beta one minute I will just finish my work then we will go. Snieha goes out of the office Prerna was about to leave the office when she saw a red mark on bajaj's coat she went near Bajaj and looked closely at the mark Bajaj didn't knew that she was standing behind him he thought that she had Gone. She traced the mark and saw a man on the roof of a building next to the office he had a laser gun and was about to shoot Bajaj when Prerna gave him a push the file which he was reading it fell down and he also fell down on the carpet along with Prerna. Mr. Bajaj zameen par leta howa tha aur Prerna us kay opar late hoi thi, Then the music that scene was toooooo goddddddddddddddd. They looked into each others eyes and after some time Bajaj got up he picked Prerna up and asked her that is she okay Prerna replied yes he made her sit on the chair .Bajaj went to the window which was broken becaz of the bullet.Sneha came and asked Bajaj that what happened he replied nothing and asked the driver to Drop Prerna at home.The man who was going to shoot Bajaj, ran away he went down the building and sat in a car he said I am sorry mam I failed actually that woman came infront of him.But I promise u next time I will kill that man.She said okay go Guess who was that u would not believe it was Madhvi she said that she would take Revenge from Bajaj becaz she thought that Bajaj had killed her sister Meinka.Plz ekta don't make Bajaj dead he is very sweet and plz don'tv make him a villain anyone who likes Bajaj or mehirr or Ronit Roy then plz watch Pardey kay peechey.They showed his birthday party and his wife and family and he was looking toooooo 0gr8 he was wearing pant and t-shirt . It's repeat telecast will be on Friday 4:00 pm 22nd of October and on Sunday 17th October 6,7 or 7:30 pm.  I read in one of his interview "he told that he wears pant t-shirts and footers and he do not plays dirty politics like Bajaj and he thinks that if someone has anything then its his and no one can snatch it away from him and he said that mehirr is very quiet calm etc but I am not that kind"(laughs)

prerna4rishav

Go to top