Pavitra Rishta

should not the message be good over evil?

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

anjurdsg

Groupbie

anjurdsg

Posted: 03 December 2011 at 5:18pm | IP Logged
I have seen this serial in the best of its days and use to eagerly wait for it to air. What it has come to is a mind boggling serial which raises more questions than answers. Every visaul media is a tool to educate people about the nuances of life. The delicate threads which hold the society together. It is also a medium to teach people how intolerance , bad deeds and actions can harm each other. The  meaasage that should go out should be  bad deeds are  punished immediately and  on screen visibly.  Unfortunately for this serial:

1. Dharmesh/Manjusha/Rasika have never been punished. Their unnecessary enmity with Archana and her family has gone beyond sane reason. The way they are shown celebrating is downright disgusting. - Message: Do bad to others and have a party. You will not be punished------  All because of this stupid serial.

2. Being childless: The way Varsha's being childless has been drawn out is beyond sane reason. I agree that there are some weird characters out in the world. But in this case the Message : Do not trust your childless sibling. She is out to do harm. More abuse of poor souls who are already miserable due to being childless.------ All because of this stupid serail.

3. Good people : Archana & Manav, Sulochana & Manohar:  : The way they have been shown to suffer. Message : DO NOT BE GOOD! ALL BECAUSE OF THIS STUPID SERIAL!

Is this what our society wants? The producers should wrap up this serail and end the misery of millions of viewers. Considering that serials run on a day to day basis, it is as if we are looking at a drama i the life of  your own sibling/ neighbour.  This all happens during family time when all children are around. So what are we teaching them. Are the writers of this serial sane or what? Are they married or waht? Do they have children?  Are there childless people in them ?  Can they imagine themselves in this position ?

Remember the message to the society should always be  good over evil - always!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Unfortunately this serial has not shown any of this and needs to be wrapped up and they should publicly apologise that they have messed up their message to society for the sake of drama and have give a wrong message to the society.

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

AnijoyceGManda72johncena2003TanyazKittya_Cullendumppurvisuanromiosugar1nikitagmc

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "should not the message be good over evil?" in Pavitra Rishta forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

suan

IF-Rockerz

suan

Posted: 03 December 2011 at 5:40pm | IP Logged
Agree with what you said. On a whole, Ekta and her Cv's have missed numerous opportunities to educate the public via Pavitra Rishta.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

dumppurvi

Tanyaz

Coolbie

Tanyaz

Posted: 03 December 2011 at 5:47pm | IP Logged
Agree to what you are saying ..This show has shown even worse cases like vandita getting married to the guy who wants to rape her and Archana knowingly about to marry someone who she knows will harm her ...( jaywant ) , man getting egnaged while he is still married ..

Even children are killed or treated so badly , like what we saw today with Soham .

That is why I have stoped looking at this aspect completely ...

I think the whole idea is to frustrate the audience and show tracks which are very sadistic ...
Ekta Kapoor is making money and  she only looks at TRPs numbers , not at what is being shown ...

It is pathetic how this whole situation of Varsha being childless is shown ... as you said , a childless sister should not be trusted with your child , at least this is  what the makers are trying to show us here ...
I guess the makers just don't have any idea how painful this situation can be not just for the woman but even for her sisters or rest of her family ..

My younger sister had 2 miscarriages and she was so depressed and during  all this time my kids were a major reason why she would  stay positive and happy .I used to make sure that she bonds well with them ..Now she has a daughter but she still shares a very special bond with my children ...

This show has shown something like love between two sisters so badly ...

Edited by Tanyaz - 03 December 2011 at 6:11pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

AnijoyceGManda72Kittya_Cullensuan

Desdemona

Desdemona

Posted: 03 December 2011 at 6:12pm | IP Logged
Hiten is a versatile actor. Agreed. But in Kyunki, he shouted, screamed that our eardrums were tired of hearing his pungent dialogues. Now he started spoiling the docile, humble, calm and serene character like Manav. played by cute Sushant.  It is being spoiled by Hiten by his constant irritated face .How can't he just check his Sim card when Archana and  Sulochana were saying they were trying to call him. How can anybody rely on emails, cellphones  in serious matters?
Anyway, Hiten, we all love you and your acting. I used to be your fan from the begining. Please, be calm, reduce the pitch of your voice and make justice to Manav"s role.

Edited by Desdemona - 03 December 2011 at 6:13pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

GManda72

Post Reply New Post

Go to top