Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

mods please close this. (Page 5)

Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 50

..Apz..

IF-Rockerz

..Apz..

Posted: 03 December 2011 at 10:35pm | IP Logged
barun is a fantastic actor who breathes life into arnavs character...hes da best!!!!!love him loads...n am a proud fan of his...U ROCK MR.SOBTI...TAKE A BOW!!!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

FreshDaisyincandescent

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "mods please close this. (Page 5)" in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sunaina02

IF-Stunnerz

sunaina02

Posted: 03 December 2011 at 10:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by abraizada

Great post and I can say that you expressed what I feel about Barun's talent. I don't consider myself a fan of any actor ... I am an admirer of that special ability and skill that an actor has through which they make me experience different emotions with each episode. Barun Sobti is a bundle of talent which I admire the most and of course his down to earth persona and simplicity has me want to do something for him ... Let me tell you being a business women from corporate sector of New York I am very determined to introduce his talent to the international audience and am presently working with my contacts in Mumbai to get a phone interview with Barun for one of New York's prestigious newspapers. I have done this for some other talented actors ... This effort on my part is to get them exposure in the international market and this is my gift to these talented actors for keeping us NRIs connected to our culture through Indian soaps... and Barun is on top of my list .. I am just speechless when I see Barun's talent speak through his eyes and facial expressions .. Keep up the good work kiddoo!!!!!

Wish you the best for your venture

Hope you really succeed in your mission.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

abraizadaFreshDaisyincandescent-sylph-

shaheerdiwani

shaheerdiwani

Posted: 03 December 2011 at 10:42pm | IP Logged
I agree wid each n evry word of ur post ... BARUN ... U r my star ... thanks for writing such beautiful lines for our heartthrob Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

incandescent

keti00

keti00

Posted: 03 December 2011 at 11:42pm | IP Logged
Awesome post ClapClap and awesome responses from all of you ladies and I couldn't agree more.  This is my first Indian TV show that I watch and follow religiously. Before this, I would watch Indian TV soaps here and there and then I would lose interest just after couple of epis but this show has been different story already, such a phenomenon and all the credit goes to Mr Sobti.  He was the reason i got drawn into the show and there has been no looking back since June 2011. As I watch more, I fall in love with the actor even more and i am awestruck by his talent and personality.  He's so unique and so different (in a good way) than other leading males, he's a breakthrough in Indian Television and I believe that he will reach heights and places that other haven't.  Of thousands fans, I'm also one his ardent fan from the other side of the globe and will always remain so. I always wish Barun the best because he's the best and he deserves to be the best.  Attaboy, Sobti Barun Sobti!!

Edited by keti00 - 04 December 2011 at 12:40am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

prathikriBarun_Addict-sylph-incandescentsunaina02

mahamluvsbs

IF-Sizzlerz

mahamluvsbs

Posted: 04 December 2011 at 1:21am | IP Logged

Awww . i knw i got hooked to the show by SARUNS chemistry basically it was sizzling and now it has become  amazingly  mesmerisingly HOt .Sizzler !

its only later i started liking Barun and sanaya as indiviual actors too and Hatts off barun sanaya u r the best couple  hottest couple today and best actors.

What i like abt barun is his amazing acting skillsss his a natural actor who emotes wit his eyes , his  honesty which reflects in his work , his humblesness and down to earth nature and his wittyness and the masti factor of sarun :))))))  !then obviously come s his HAWT looks i think he is the only guy today who can look hot n cute at the same time ! as for sanaya she is beautiful cute and very very talented so i will say BARUN AND SANAYA brings out the best out of each other When Together ! No wonder Ipkknd is sooo amazaing !

U rock barun sobti ~ Sarun rocksss

Edited by Mahamluvsght - 11 October 2012 at 5:05am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

rimi015incandescent

mazkachazka

IF-Sizzlerz

mazkachazka

Posted: 04 December 2011 at 1:40am | IP Logged
mood khush kardiya fari tune..i was so much on a look out for some stress buster post here..and you and barun managed to do that to me..:DD

incandescent

FreshDaisy

IF-Sizzlerz

FreshDaisy

Posted: 04 December 2011 at 2:34am | IP Logged
Fari this is one of the BEST post !!Hug
But for me its not only his amazing acting skills and his drop dead gorgeous looks.I admire the person he is totally.Now if i start listing down the things that i LOVE about him as a person then the list will never end LOL..Barun is most down to earth guy ever and just so humble..He is what he is.In his interviews he doesnt need to give some extra effort.If he is tired he drinks coffee and if he in that mood then he does sheila moves.And obviously i think he is the best husband. It seems that his world begins and ends with his wifeEmbarrassed.So loyal.I am sure there isnt anyone better than him.As an actor he is versatile.And as you said he definitely breathes ASR.When i first saw him in DMG i was just attracted to his eyes.In BHPH i really felt he is amazingly talented and i became his diehard fan.But now in IPK he proved he is JUST the BEST.No other actor and play ASR.People even forget that ASR is a fictional character.That si how good he is as an actor.
He is my most favourite actor and  he is perfect .I am more than proud to be his fan.I love u Barun !!My love and respect for him increases every second.Heart

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

prathikri.Panache.Barun_Addict-sylph-incandescent

sbk2

IF-Sizzlerz

sbk2

Posted: 04 December 2011 at 2:41am | IP Logged
Uff Meerabai,

No one can write about Barun, the way you do...excellent post dear!
Loved every word of it.

Barun is simply the best leading man. No amount of praise is enough for this talented wonderful actor.
I sincerely hope he does extremely well in his career.

And you Meerabai, are simply the best Meerabai of Barun Wink

incandescent

Post Reply New Post

Go to top