A post for Barun..Barun only!! (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 49

Shahu

Goldie

Shahu

Posted: 03 December 2011 at 9:03pm | IP Logged
This man is SUCH a gem of an actor!
I can't believe how much he has got me addicted to him in such a short space of time!!!

Proud fan girl of the ever dreamy, Barun Sobti. *salute*

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

White.PearlKatelynNaBoleTumNa...-sylph-incandescent

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "A post for Barun..Barun only!! (Page 4)" in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

HappyMelody

IF-Stunnerz

HappyMelody

Posted: 03 December 2011 at 9:12pm | IP Logged
nice post fary!

frankly i feel like a school girl who's going ga ga over a pop star ever since barun sobti came to my life in june 2011. yes i've been a fan of tv stars like harshad chopda before but never in my life i was this addicted to an actor. this kind of addiction has only happened to me once and it has always been shah rukh khan for da past 16+ odd years of my life and never in my wildest dreams i thought i could feel da same way to another celebrity. hell i was proved wrong by mr. sobti cuz he truly rock my world right now 

i too am super proud to holler out im a proud loyal fan of his for his awesome acting skills, superb expressions, unmatched down to earth attitude and wonderful mesmerizing charisma Day Dreaming

may god bless him!!

Edited by NaDzGirl - 03 December 2011 at 9:12pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

White.Pearlriha5002-sylph-incandescent

Marci

Goldie

Marci

Posted: 03 December 2011 at 9:13pm | IP Logged
Beautiful Post dear:)

N agree with everything u have said!!!

Barun Sobti hands down is the best Actor Alive along with Srk, but he can and i pray will someday reach those heights in his career!! The man is a superstar and deserves all the love and adoration!!! Never have i been defensive abt an actor, but Sobti has captivated me in his oh so dreamy expressive eyes and hypnotized me by his charms and humbleness!!! Love you Barun Sobti!!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

FreshDaisyincandescent

mythili2

IF-Rockerz

mythili2

Posted: 03 December 2011 at 9:13pm | IP Logged
Wonderful post..
Barun s d best.. I love d way he speaks through his eyes.. He is wonderful person and very down to earth..i love al his offscreen interviews he s so friendly with d whole cast .. i love barun.. he s the best actor i hav ever seen..proud to b his fan..

Edited by mythili2 - 03 December 2011 at 9:15pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

incandescent

TheBlueAngel

Goldie

TheBlueAngel

Posted: 03 December 2011 at 9:16pm | IP Logged

am mre than proud 2 be a fan ov Barun n Sanaya..
i love dem 2 bits..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

incandescent

pinky_blueskies

IF-Sizzlerz

pinky_blueskies

Posted: 03 December 2011 at 10:10pm | IP Logged
Fari - Exactly the same thoughts I had on the first part of your post.
Heheh!
I too never took Barun seriously in DMG - I found it strange - DMG used to be my favorite show and on the 2nd season of it, Barun made an appearance.
Then also after Miley ended, I did not have anything to watch at all on TV except go for Yeh Ishq Haaye, PKYEK, Geet & RBO which are not at all my favorites but I started watching - I don't stop in the middle - so I went on.
Finally when they were showing promos of IPK, I told myself, Sanaya is there and I should start watching but timings did not allow me to then finally one fine day, I decided, I'm watching from the first epi and will follow it.
After 10-15 episodes of IPK, I was blown away - Barun is waaay too talented and when I was already following IPK on tv, then I decided, I'm watching BHPH *but I'm still stuck on the 40+ epiDisapprove*
After 40 episodes, I came back on IF to share my sentiments about this show *after 3 years, logged in back*

Thank you, Barun, for being a truly wonderful actor and a person. You stole a million, billion, trillion hearts by your fabulousness in acting, superb expressions and an amazing human-being.Clap

Edited by pinky0902 - 03 December 2011 at 10:12pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Katelyn-sylph-incandescent

slmu

IF-Sizzlerz

slmu

Posted: 03 December 2011 at 10:15pm | IP Logged
Great post.

This is first show of Barun's that I am watching.

What a fab actor he is!!! Just when I think that he cant get any better, he pulls off another high.ClapStar

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-sylph-incandescent

UltimateBarun

IF-Rockerz

UltimateBarun

Posted: 03 December 2011 at 10:29pm | IP Logged
AWESOME POST!

Well I liked him in BHPH, but started this show for Snaya, I used to like Hiten tejwani b4 my marriage, after that, i never ever liked any actor soo much . Recently karan S grover, n Mohit Sehgal, were the men whio caught my eye! I liked them! can say!

but , BARUN SOBTI after Arnav singh Raizada,,, need air, to breathe!

class! people will definitely remember him even after a decade! Like I remember Mr.BAJAJ from Kasautii...but ASR is far more younger n hotter and impactful than Bajaj!

I love Barun!

my aunt, my mom, My son, my friends, my sis, I mean age no bar, every one loves him!

My aunt says what talent he has got!

My Son, he doesnt understand much he doesnt watch, but at the funny moments  he came accross, he liked him his faces @ kkg ANTICS!

My friends says he is hot!

I say, he has got everythign to be a staR1

the biggest star ever for me, more than any bolly, holly or telly!

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

White.Pearlriha5002Zineb-ArshiluvrSharaakyph21prathikri-sylph-incandescent

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.