Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

A post for Barun..Barun only!! (Page 35)

Post Reply New Post

Page 35 of 49

rukuswasthika

IF-Sizzlerz

rukuswasthika

Posted: 26 November 2012 at 5:56am | IP Logged
i have never ever been a fan to anyone.after watching asr,became a crazy fan to mr.sobti.nobody can fill the shoes of asr except barun.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "A post for Barun..Barun only!! (Page 35)" in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-pearlblu-

Goldie

-pearlblu-

Posted: 27 November 2012 at 12:07am | IP Logged
Finally, d saga of ipkknd is ending...dnt noe whether to feel happy or sad...sigh...dnt noe wht im gna do at 8 every nyt...though im sad dat d show, which is soo close to all of our hrts is ending, at lst its ending wid sarun...its much much much better dan seeing arnav dieing n jhushi fallin for another guy...so, yeah...two stars...finally found their destination...two lovers...finally found a name for their love...gudbye ipkknd...gudbye khushi n arnav...will miss u wholehrtedly...u both hav created memories that r gna stay in my hrt forever...thnku for that...im sure v r gna see u both, sanaya n barun many many more tyms to come on tv...but v wnt b able to see arnav n khushi after 30th nov...so, hrtfelt thnx to u both, d entire cast, d production house (though they turned useless later but lts nt forget that it ws s same ph dat gave us arnav khushi n their amazing luv story, their amazin dance, their amazin kiss, their amazin holi episode, their amazin reunion to name a few) n the star plus for filling our hrts n lives n dreams wid d story of ipkknd...d tymless luv story...which has created its effect on people around d globe...thnku to all...will miss u terribly...best of luck to all for ur future...especially to barun sobti for his upcomin film...thnx to all...luv ya...Embarrassed

sugu2569

sugu2569

Posted: 27 November 2012 at 3:30am | IP Logged
we all are very much proud of him...our lovely barun...i am not going to watch any show now unless it has got barun or both sanaya and him...i so wish they could start a new show with barun and sanaya...:( :)

shubashni

shubashni

Posted: 27 November 2012 at 10:12am | IP Logged
I totally agree with you. BS is in a league of his own. I don't believe that it is one single trait that makes him such an outstanding actor - it's everything about him - his smile, his smirk, his gait - absolutely everything. BS you are and outstanding performer and I will definitely miss IPK, but I believe that all your fans will be seeing you in Bollywood very soon.

minchiperl

Goldie

minchiperl

Posted: 27 November 2012 at 12:41pm | IP Logged
http://www.fuzionproductions.com/iss-pyaar-ko-kya-naam-doon-the-star-crossed-love-story-didnt-deserve-a-better-end/

read the above well written article pls friends.

guys, still star plus and 4 lions need our punch. they r trying to spoil barun's image, we are not fools and they are nothing but worthless bunch of shit, guys pls mail and call about this matter.
mail to hello@startv.com  too

..Anita..

IF-Sizzlerz

..Anita..

Posted: 27 November 2012 at 12:48pm | IP Logged
He truly is a gem and one of a kind
And he is an amazing actor!!
I am proud to be his fan

Umi91

Groupbie

Umi91

Posted: 16 December 2012 at 4:33pm | IP Logged
Missing him on TV but either way wishing him all the best in his future careers!! We love him you barun!

Umi91

Groupbie

Umi91

Posted: 16 December 2012 at 4:35pm | IP Logged
Ohhh forgot to addd... Eagerly awaiting for his movie to come out!!

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.