Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

A post for Barun..Barun only!! (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 49

airplanes4evr

airplanes4evr

Posted: 03 December 2011 at 4:34pm | IP Logged
sooo SEXYYY he is is't not fair!!!!!!!!!!!!! :) LOVE himmm like crazy!!!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

incandescent

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "A post for Barun..Barun only!! (Page 3)" in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Nope123

IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 03 December 2011 at 4:37pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

arunaccpratikshanoelWhite.Pearlincandescent

minimuffin86

IF-Dazzler

Posted: 03 December 2011 at 5:35pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

pratikshanoelWhite.Pearl-MeraBarun-incandescent

abraizada

Groupbie

abraizada

Posted: 03 December 2011 at 5:54pm | IP Logged
Great post and I can say that you expressed what I feel about Barun's talent. I don't consider myself a fan of any actor ... I am an admirer of that special ability and skill that an actor has through which they make me experience different emotions with each episode. Barun Sobti is a bundle of talent which I admire the most and of course his down to earth persona and simplicity has me want to do something for him ... Let me tell you being a business women from corporate sector of New York I am very determined to introduce his talent to the international audience and am presently working with my contacts in Mumbai to get a phone interview with Barun for one of New York's prestigious newspapers. I have done this for some other talented actors ... This effort on my part is to get them exposure in the international market and this is my gift to these talented actors for keeping us NRIs connected to our culture through Indian soaps... and Barun is on top of my list .. I am just speechless when I see Barun's talent speak through his eyes and facial expressions .. Keep up the good work kiddoo!!!!!

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

arunaccpratikshanoelmetaphor4riha5002viv04White.PearlSharaa358674-Nithi-preetijaiswal19prathikriKatelynNaBoleTumNa...-sylph-incandescentsunaina02

malluangel

IF-Rockerz

malluangel

Posted: 03 December 2011 at 5:55pm | IP Logged
agreeeddd.
barun is barun and theres no comparison, the mans talent is just unbeatable, so idk what she was thinking. but yea i loved him from dmg too :P so slick

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

pratikshanoelincandescent

incandescent

IF-Sizzlerz

incandescent

Posted: 03 December 2011 at 6:00pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by abraizada

Great post and I can say that you expressed what I feel about Barun's talent. I don't consider myself a fan of any actor ... I am an admirer of that special ability and skill that an actor has through which they make me experience different emotions with each episode. Barun Sobti is a bundle of talent which I admire the most and of course his down to earth persona and simplicity has me want to do something for him ... Let me tell you being a business women from corporate sector of New York I am very determined to introduce his talent to the international audience and am presently working with my contacts in Mumbai to get a phone interview with Barun for one of New York's prestigious newspapers. I have done this for some other talented actors ... This effort on my part is to get them exposure in the international market and this is my gift to these talented actors for keeping us NRIs connected to our culture through Indian soaps... and Barun is on top of my list .. I am just speechless when I see Barun's talent speak through his eyes and facial expressions .. Keep up the good work kiddoo!!!!!

it's great if you can do that Smile

thanks for your comments. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

pratikshanoelabraizada

incandescent

IF-Sizzlerz

incandescent

Posted: 03 December 2011 at 6:02pm | IP Logged

Thanks you all for the lovely comments. Hug 

Barun is just mindblowing !!

Those who mentioned Sanaya, she's awesome too. Love her. 

-Iruni-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Iruni-

Posted: 03 December 2011 at 6:22pm | IP Logged
WinkBarun is truly the king of the indian tellywood.I never been addicted to serial like this and these are only becoz of Barun's acting.We love him a lot and we always do.I'm sure that he will be a remembered person in the telly-wood history .We love him,we eat with him,we sat with him etc...and the important thing is we fought for him not with our hands and legs but with the keys in the keyboards...We know how important he is in our life's and now he become a part of our life's that he will be  unforgettable and IPKKND is in our show list only becoz of barun and sanaya if anyone went I swear I'm not going to watch IPKKND nor any other hindi serials in my life ...Wink

Edited by abharaan - 03 December 2011 at 6:23pm

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

White.Pearlprathikrisunflower52-sylph-FreshDaisyincandescentsunaina02

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.