Page 1
Page   of 50
Page 3 Page 50

ShiningStar18

IF-Rockerz

ShiningStar18

Posted: 03 December 2011 at 3:28pm | IP Logged
Awesome post !Embarrassed

My story is somewhat similar to yours except that i had already joined IF. I used to be a big fan of DMG but when it ended last year, my meetings on IF decreased to a point that i didn't login for months. When i read an article of Barun and Sanaya coming in a new SP show, i wasn't eager at all. There were no plans of watching the show but when i saw the fourth promo and the first episode afterwards, i was mesmerized! And suddenly, i couldn't wait for 8 o clock to come everyday!

Well, i wasn't  a huge fan of both the leads but this show changed my opinion about them.

I love Barun Sobti to the core. Though i have had many crushes on television actors but never have i become soo addicted to any actor. It's almost a duty to watch him everyday. SaRun are both rocking the show. Really hope this show runs for a long time to come and we get to see our two favourite actors all the time! Embarrassed

Edited by ShiningStar18 - 03 December 2011 at 3:28pm

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

pratikshanoelgangstagal07VancouverBC358674Arshidiehardfanshybabe-sylph-incandescentOmorabotiindi52sunaina02

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "mods please close this. (Page 2)" in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

.Saraa.

IF-Sizzlerz

.Saraa.

Posted: 03 December 2011 at 3:30pm | IP Logged
loved the post.totally agree.he is just the best with no comparison..love him sooo much..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

358674incandescent

..Damsel..

IF-Dazzler

..Damsel..

Posted: 03 December 2011 at 3:31pm | IP Logged
Fabulous post...anything said about Barun is less...I can't describe how much I respect and love this man...I have never appreciated any actor as much as Barun...he is simply the best

really hope he gets all the success he deserves

Love you Barun

Edited by Arhi-Sarun - 03 December 2011 at 4:27pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

pratikshanoelWhite.Pearl358674-sylph-incandescentsunaina02

shybabe

IF-Sizzlerz

shybabe

Posted: 03 December 2011 at 3:40pm | IP Logged
He is truly my Bombaat Barun...I say screw the reporter...Barun will always be a fantastic actor...and we all love him...Embarrassed

Thanks for the postClap

Edited by shybabe - 03 December 2011 at 3:40pm

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

pratikshanoelarhi_78gangstagal07358674-sylph-incandescentMariaArHiholicsunaina02

-RD-

Viewbie

-RD-

Chic CC Captain

Posted: 03 December 2011 at 3:55pm | IP Logged

Jo pedh fruits se bharaa hua hota hai log pathar ussi ko marte ..sukhe pedh ko to koi nahi marta pathar

Ummm i dont know in detail abt what who said so forgive me if i sound stupid at places but all i know is no random individuals positive or negative comment can make or break an actor's stardom and career ...if someone's gud they will get their results and barun is already getting it and it will only be up and up from here on ...and by showing objection to her comment we are actually proving her right big stars and their fans  never bother  abt what randomers say rather its the star's work and stardom that does the talking ...and if u have been hurt by her words prove it to her that he is big make him win all popularity polls do all it takes to show he rules ...and if u really know it and dont want to prove it that he is indeed one of the best then dont bother ...cause hindi mein ek kahavat hai ...haathi chale bazaar kutte bhaunke hazaar ...

For me he is one of thhe best and i dont have to prove it to anyone...splly to those whose very barometer of judgement is defective

Edited by rdfan - 03 December 2011 at 4:22pm

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

pratikshanoelYomamma0071metaphor4MayaK358674stardust-FreshDaisyincandescent-sylph-Barun_Addictsunaina02

arhi_78

arhi_78

Posted: 03 December 2011 at 4:16pm | IP Logged

He is truly a super star

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

358674-sylph-incandescentsunaina02

.Euphoria.

IF-Rockerz

.Euphoria.

Posted: 03 December 2011 at 4:19pm | IP Logged
Fabulous post, your words say it all...
I only really started it watching it properly due to the amazing chemistry Sanaya and Barun share, and I've not regretted it since!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

pratikshanoel358674incandescent

xCrystalTearx

xCrystalTearx

Posted: 03 December 2011 at 4:31pm | IP Logged
Yep, I agree with you completely.
He knows when to and how to express the right emotion at the right time.
 Truly an amazing Actor.
:)

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

pratikshanoel358674-sylph-incandescentMariaArHiholicBarun_Addictsunaina02

Post Reply New Post

Go to top