IF-Sizzlerz

-JollyJabeen-

Posted: 03 December 2011 at 3:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by GohamHungry

Originally posted by CHIKA784

Originally posted by CHIKA784

Yes we know what you mean ! Kind of like the movie Vivah where he changes her bandadges and puts on medicine and whatever LOL I can't wait to see our blushing Gopi while he is taking care of her wounds ! I mean, did you see her expressions when he put the bluetooth on her ear? LOL

Yeah the bluetooth bit was so sweet,prob would have been Gohem BG and an eyelock if it wasn't so serious!LOL

It still could have been an eyelock ..I mean she could possibly be walking into her death and Ahem didn't even give her an intense concerned stare ! I thought he would look at her like he was looking at her for the last time..Mayb our egoistic golden boy was too sure of himself and was convinced Gopi will be safe since he is going to be her shadow LOL
DEF,Ahem needs to be more of a romantic type husband!LOL

I'm waiting for that ! I thought maybe he is but since he is so scared to confess his love to her..he does not want to show it..Maybe when he finally makes a breakthrough..he will be more romantic.(like make excuses to be with her, bring her flowers, take her out to dinner, keep her up all night !!!!!!!!) LOL

Def makng her stay up all night!Embarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

llSerenityllfamzii05

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Next week (Page 3)" in Saath Nibhaana Saathiya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

famzii05

IF-Rockerz

famzii05

Posted: 03 December 2011 at 4:43pm | IP Logged
saturdays over!! waiting for sunday to be over than half of monday to watch SNS,...imm so excited as well and scared...dont know what to expect...im working on my FF so i can distract myself...i know what you mean Wink...were all the same...waiting eargerly...

x.x.FAHIMA.x.x

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Ichangedit

Post Reply New Post

Go to top