Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

5/12 Hilarious -Kuch Kuch Hota Hai Moment

shybabe IF-Sizzlerz
shybabe
shybabe

Posted: 03 December 2011 at 1:27pm | IP Logged
Alright people, just be ready for a hilarious moment...

Its the Kuch Kuch Hota Hai Moment...Maamiji moment! LOL i don't know how Arnav is going to pull this off with Khushi's direction...ROFL

Arnavji Aap sab se kuch kehna chahte hai...

Arnav Bitwaa...Hello Hi Bye Bye...

Haan Mamiji...mein keh raha tha woh upar hi...LOL

Arnav points his finger up...OMG!LOL

LOL SO FUNNY...JUST LOOK AT MAAMIJI 

Naaniji is like What The...LOL yeh chote kisko...kya kar rahe hai...

Everyone is like What Crap Arnav Bitwaa...

Laad Governor ki akal ghaas chadne gayi hai....LOL

Aise nahi mere ShonaaLOL

Aise bolo...Bhaawna ke saathLOL

Bolo Kuch Kuch Hota Hai.....ROFL

Haan! jodiyaan..bhaawnaa ...har kisikeliye kahi na kahi koi na koi...LOL Kuch Kuch hota hai...bhaawna ke saath maamiji...ROFL Jaise Bhaawnaa Akaash keliye..aur Akaash...Payal ke liye...ROFL(he will totally screw it up) my hottie...Embarrassed

my Caps...LOL with my tadka...ROFL

Hope you guys Enjoy this for this weekend...and if you want make your own funny captions...will be great way to spend ur time...LOL Just post it on the comments if you would like to...good way to kill another day...LOL

Edited by shybabe - 05 December 2011 at 12:13am

The following 52 member(s) liked the above post:

ngangalKavita1970sofi288JordingurukhushKhush_5Kgirl321Josupraunna_178rubab1690amara23felly_aRaima36an33sharajalekshmipiccola1meghnasjessjazzKhushiDMpink.lotusjaswargikoinahiajpudiJulie0001Pia9Sweet_AshumanantanantTheBlueAngelsun2011-_-harsh42--Sobi--dipali13--BSI-FaNaTic--Keshriyasmitaranjaani07sidhu285asha...--Krish--LIKEDMGRoarkdesigirl_18UltimateBarun.Mandy.pinky_blueskiesPinkCinderellatvshowfanmahamluvsbsragvir.fanRiyaDuttaSuchi.RMephistomishti_17

mahamluvsbs IF-Sizzlerz
mahamluvsbs
mahamluvsbs

Posted: 03 December 2011 at 1:28pm | IP Logged
lolll

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shybabe

smitar IF-Rockerz
smitar
smitar

Posted: 03 December 2011 at 1:31pm | IP Logged
Khushi holding his hand and taking him through the dangerous path of Pyaar and Bhavana Wink...What a sight!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

sun2011SriBRiyaDuttapinky_blueskiesshybabe

shybabe IF-Sizzlerz
shybabe
shybabe

Posted: 03 December 2011 at 1:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by smitar

Khushi holding his hand and taking him through the dangerous path of Pyaar and Bhavana Wink...What a sight!

i can't wait for mondayLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

smitartvshowfan

Keshriya IF-Rockerz
Keshriya
Keshriya

Posted: 03 December 2011 at 1:36pm | IP Logged
Shy awesome post as always. It's still Saturday afternoon for us  here in the US. trying to get thru the weekend  and eagerly waiting for Monday. I always look forward to your posts esp. the CAPS that come along with the picture. You  put so much effort into this and make us all happy. Keep up  the good work. I can see IPKKND and SARUN have taken over your life to a large extent. Am I right about that?

shybabe

shybabe IF-Sizzlerz
shybabe
shybabe

Posted: 03 December 2011 at 1:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Keshriya

Shy awesome post as always. It's still Saturday afternoon for us  here in the US. trying to get thru the weekend  and eagerly waiting for Monday. I always look forward to your posts esp. the CAPS that come along with the picture. You  put so much effort into this and make us all happy. Keep up  the good work. I can see IPKKND and SARUN have taken over your life to a large extent. Am I right about that?

u r so right my friend...and thank you for loving my work...LOL hey don't forget to like the posts tooLOL

Edited by shybabe - 03 December 2011 at 1:36pm

sun2011

shybabe IF-Sizzlerz
shybabe
shybabe

Posted: 03 December 2011 at 2:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mahamluvsght

lolll

ROFLLOL lol myself
shybabe IF-Sizzlerz
shybabe
shybabe

Posted: 03 December 2011 at 2:42pm | IP Logged
caps editedThumbs Up

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index