Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 2 Page 4

Ichangedit

IF-Rockerz

Ichangedit

Posted: 03 December 2011 at 12:28pm | IP Logged
Hi people,
yesterday I was traveling alot on the train and decided to use the time to start a short story. The idea come to me while talking with my friend Nazma about making Ghunda bhai a regular in the show. So here is my take on how that might work. Hope you enjoy and please leave your comments so I know what you thought about it Wink

Ghund bhai's doom - Part 1

The unbelievable talented, clever and evil kidnapper don Ghunda bhai is very angry about the fact that the Modi family was able to free his hostage Rashi Modi without paying him the ransom money. Therefore he decided to pay them back and finally get the money of them. He wondered which of the Modi's to kidnap now and decided on the mother of Ahem Modi, who was the CEO of Modi industry. Surely he would pay the money because it was an open secret how much he loved his mother. He set his new gang members to the task and told them to abduct Kokila Modi from the market place. Ghunda bhai also explained to them that Kokila was a very stern looking lady. "Listen up! I want no mistakes this time. Don't you dare come back with a wrong woman! Got it?" "Don, why should we come with a wrong woman?" Raj, the youngest of the new gang members, asked. "You shouldn't gawar!! Idiot! Now stop wasting my time and go get her". A little confused the gang set of to the market place.

Ohhh Ghunda bhai, poor Ghunda bhai. Why didn't you learn out of your past mistakes? Why didn't you give them a picture of Kokila Modi? Now you are out of luck! Poor you what waking nightmare you will face now? Because these brainless idiots have got the wrong woman. The wrong woman in so many aspects. Instead of the no-nonsense straight forward and just Kokila Paragh Modi they will bring you no other than the sheming kalakari queen Urmila Jitu Shah!!! Ohh Ghunda bhai you thought her daughter Rashi to be hard work and annoying? Believe me the near future will give you a totally new understanding of these words!

Don we are back. We got her" Raj called out to Ghunda bhai as he was getting in the construction side in which the smart kidnapper don was waiting. 'Finally!! I would not have been able to go through another minute with this woman in a car.' Shabbir, who had been one of the men, who knidnapped Rashi, was thinking. 'I thought this Modi bahu was hard work and annoying with her whiny voice but she was nothing in comparison to this Kokila Modi. I'm so glad we finally reached here!' Why none of them had the idea to gag her is easy to explain and I gave you a hint to the answer already. Yeah that is right, because they are just idiots. The idea didn't even occur to them for a second. But Ghunda bhai was oblivious to their thoughts. He was after all no mind reader like Kokila Modi. No he smacked his hands together and rubbed them in anticipation. "Very good bring her in. Bring her!" he said impatiently. His gang knew that the don would soon learn to be not so eager to be in the presence of this woman. However now they thought it best to get the woman quickly.

"Let go of me! Help! Help! Why isn't anyone helping? Oh Bagwan! Let go of me you idiot, scoundrel. Let go of me!" Urmila Shah was screaming with the most annoying voice you can imagine. So Ghunda bhai heard his coming doom long before he saw her. He was already confused through. He was sure that he heard that voice before but not from Kokila Modi. 'Who had it been again?' he wondered silently. In this moment Urmila was pulled into his view under a lot of screaming, moaning and big drama. As soon as he saw her he knew 'these idiots have brought the wrong person again! It cannot be that difficult to do it right!' However he didn't say so. No he indicated for them to bind her to a pillar, which they did under yet again a lot of struggle, screaming, cursing and prayers to god. Then he told Raj silently to step nearer. Raj, who didn't expect anything bad, thought that the don might want to praise him for his good work. So he stepped with a broad smile in front of Ghunda bhai. This made Ghunda bhai even angrier but he kept his cool and waited until Raj was standing right in front of him. "Do you remember the instruction I gave you before you went to the market?" he asked in a pleasant sort of way. Confusion replaced the smile on Raj's face. "Ji" "And what was it again?" "We should go to the market and kidnap Kokila Modi, a stern looking lady" "And?" "And ... and shouldn't bring the wrong Lady again" Raj answered after a moment of recalling. "That is right. So you remember" Ghunda bhai said and lightly patted Raj's cheek as if to praise a small child. Then he grabbed his collar with the other hand and slapped him tightly. "Then why did you idiots, gawars bring the wrong woman again? Tell me!" Ghunda bhai shouted and slapped Raj again and again until he finally let go of him and Raj fell to the ground before him. All was silent while the other gang members tried to be as unobtrusive as possible. So that they wouldn't have to face the don's wrath as well. I and you could properly give Ghunda bhai an answer to his question but we are not there so we can't tell him that his gang consist of idiots and that he is the biggest because he again didn't have the idea to give them a picture to recognise the target. Such an easy thing to do and they are just not able to see it.

Urmila on the other hand was thinking what to do. 'Oh Bagwan. Why did you do this to me? First my beloved dikri Rashi and now me. Me your good and honest Urmila Shah.' No she hadn't had a personality transplant. She is still the same evil and scheming Urmila Shah, part of Urshi we know and hate. She just has a problem with her self-perception. As she heard the don speaking, which wasn't as soon as he started speaking because she was too busy cursing her fate and blaming Gopi for all of this (How is that possible you wonder? Well everytime something bad happens in Urmila's life she will immediately blame Gopi for it. After all don't forget she is an idiot as well!!) she recognised the voice immediately. "Ghunda bhai?" she asked not believing as Ghunda bhai finally knew where he heard that voice before.

Ghunda bhai was going to find out that it wouldn't be easy to get rid of Urmila Shah again and impossible to get a ransom. Why? Find out in the next update Tongue

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

munnihyderabad-neela-uamazhana_yKavya.Skaka.lgDhabu89famzii05navyabsuk19NazmaJ-JollyJabeen--Eris-Tarantallegra.Nafisa..SajnaVe.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "SS: Ghunda Bhai's doom" in Saath Nibhaana Saathiya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Tarantallegra

IF-Stunnerz

Tarantallegra

Posted: 03 December 2011 at 12:40pm | IP Logged
reseerved

Edited* 
Capt here need time to read

aah well, u have got me intrigued..
Keep em coming will u? 

Edited by ayesha_78 - 03 December 2011 at 12:42pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

hana_yIchangeditfamzii05-JollyJabeen-

Ichangedit

IF-Rockerz

Ichangedit

Posted: 03 December 2011 at 12:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ayesha_78

reseerved

Edited* 

Keep em coming will u? 

Thanks Captain!!

I will try my best

hana_yfamzii05-JollyJabeen-Tarantallegra

Tarantallegra

IF-Stunnerz

Tarantallegra

Posted: 03 December 2011 at 12:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by d-luna88

reseerved

Edited* 

Keep em coming will u? 

Thanks Captain!!

I will try my best

dont try, say go for it..

as a ff/os/ss writer myself i know u can do it

hana_yIchangeditfamzii05-JollyJabeen-

uamaz

Goldie

uamaz

Posted: 03 December 2011 at 12:48pm | IP Logged
ROFL

Fantastic ... One request from me would be that Gopi is still resting after accident and so she cannot go save her ... Kinjal your Fai saas needs you Wink

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

-neela-hana_yIchangeditfamzii05-JollyJabeen-Tarantallegra

llSerenityll

IF-Rockerz

llSerenityll

Posted: 03 December 2011 at 12:54pm | IP Logged
Have they been lovers in the past? making evil schemes together? LOL Brilliant work btw Clap Loved it ! 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

hana_yIchangeditfamzii05

Ichangedit

IF-Rockerz

Ichangedit

Posted: 03 December 2011 at 1:27pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by d-luna88

reseerved

Edited* 

Keep em coming will u? 

Thanks Captain!!

I will try my best

dont try, say go for it..

as a ff/os/ss writer myself i know u can do it

Okay I will!! But tomorrow I will update my FF first

hana_yfamzii05-JollyJabeen-Tarantallegra

Ichangedit

IF-Rockerz

Ichangedit

Posted: 03 December 2011 at 1:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by uamaz

ROFL

Fantastic ... One request from me would be that Gopi is still resting after accident and so she cannot go save her ... Kinjal your Fai saas needs you Wink

Thanks you!!

Okay I can do that. You are asking for some gohem moments here, right? Wink

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

hana_yfamzii05-JollyJabeen-

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.