CGM WU: 3rd Dec. '11

Amor. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago

[THIS IS A MEMBERS ONLY POST]

(Bhartikhushi909/IF This update is exclusive for www.india-forums.com do not copy)

Recap:
CGM; WU 2nd Dec. '11

Written Update : by  BhartiKhushi909

Video Update : by sonyfan28

CGM WU: 3rd Dec. '11

(Bhartikhushi909/IF This update is exclusive for www.india-forums.com do not copy)

Mihika make dhara understand abt the developing relation of dhara n cgm.And it will be only D's decision to choose his life partner but dhara says that he'll not do it but mihika says that D will kill him if he gets to noe abt him n thr developing relation but dhara just wanted to njoy the moments as she's loving to spent these moments with him n live fully without any restrictions.On the other side shanky make cgm understand that its not right to fall for dhara , its better to leave them on the border of patliputra, he get agree.

CGM was practising n dhara came suddenly in front of him ,slap him tightly n stare him in anger n he was lost in her but suddenly she start shouting on him n ask him y he was sending him to patliputra n she ask her y hv he came on the cliff but he says that he has decided to send her to patliputra , he would not bear any more danger but she was bursting on him n start fighting with him n instigating him by saying that she's not even afraind of even cgm n channakya , cgm was shocked n ask her abt them , she says that thy r the biggest prob of the state but cgm opposes that not thy r but D is the biggest prob , she says its rajdhroh n he says that he accepts it , she looked into his eyes n ask him wat was he hiding from him but he dnt reply directly, dhara was so lost in his charm (so m i not now but previously :P), she shouts on her n leaves he remains standing looking at her leaving.

Suddenly he heard her sound of creaming n he ran toward it n thy were kidnapped by sum ppl , cgm was following them ,shanky came n told cgm tht mihika n dhara both were kidnapped, both follow the kidnappers but couldn't able to reach the cart.

On the other side , while sleeping acharya suddenly wake up with the thoughts in his mond , bhadrabhat saw him n ask him abt wat happen , acharya says that its better to concentrate on lakhsya not on irrelevant things , which can take him to problem , he has prepared him for everything except sum things related to heart n he was sure that cgm is in sum prob , a tribal inform abt ahiria return n when acharya ask him abt cgm he replied that cgm dnt return.

CGM n shanky was preparing to reach them but shanky aware cgm that thy dnt knew the jungle , thy were started predicting who were the kidnappers n found sumthing get to noe abt kaling n shanky told that kaling n magadh are enemies n kaling's soldiers might hv kidnaped them , cgm ask to save them but shanky stop him by saying that its dangerous n akhanda bharat is more imp than those galz but cgm want to save them , shanky again warn him that he was thinking from heart , n ask him to think abt wat will acharya says thy are his enemy's daughter , y he was so worried but cgm want o save them so shanky get ready to accompany him n make plan to enter the camp of kaling's.

Acharya ask ahiria abt cgm n he replied that he has gone to leave dhara n shanky was also thr with him, n all truth abt wat happen.(Acharya was so smart sab bhanp liya ek hi minute me ...genious i must say).

CGM was sitting on the river side thinking abt wat to do , he was asking shaky how to enter the camp but shanky was s;eep (OMG ... use sone de yaar khud to sota nahi nishachar n poor shanky ko bhi utha ke muh dhone bhej diya), shanky came after washing his poor face n ask him abt the plan ,n as he saw his face it was all yellow (poor shanky was try to look at his face without mirror ha ha ha damm cute).. he ask him to wash it again but as he return again after washing it , it was black now , it make him irritated n he ask shanky y is he doing all fun thing at such serious time (poor shanky use to kuch dikha hi nahi :P )n he again try to look at his face (are kaise dekhoge khud ka face yaar).

soon shanky realize that the water is polluted by a sort of fruit which used in making bears which was loved by kalings, cgm got an idea from this n ask shanky to enter kaling in the bear drums , n thy goes to search the bear factory n soon find it, thy use acharya's teaching to enter the factory as thr was lots of ppl thr , thy enter the factory , shanky soon disguise himself n cgm appreciate him n he liked it (ha ha ha loved it dhanyawaad dhaynawaad...ho gya chale ...we usually do it among our gang ).

Kaling's king was reading bhadru's letter abt dhara n mihika , he liked it n after reading it he killed the postman , as it was also written in the letter , the king was very happy at this as he was very determined to avenge D n was threatening dhara n mihika.The galz was frightened but dhara aka mihika says that she's real dhara but he says he's not a fool he very well knew abt the attire , she try to make him understand but he dnt believe it.He tries to flirt with dhara but mihika dnt like it n he laugh at thr frndship , he says that he'll kill both but before that ask them to do the entertainment of thr soldiers n ask the soldiers to get them ready for dance n when D gets to noe abt it his ego n proud will be gone.

CGM n shanky reaches started thr drama n the soldiers are behind them , thy take them to the king , shahky was in disguise but cgm was hiding himself in the drum , shanky ask for pardon n says that thr was bear in the drumj n he goes to check it , shanky intervenes n showed him the bear in all drums n gave him sum for tasting n he liked it n soon he got angry n captured shanky.One drum is left unopen.

Acharya was analyisng wat cgm has done n has full doubt that cgm must not leave his heart with her , but never worried he'll handle it later n says that thy hv to prepare for war , ahiria ask him wat will he do , acharya ask him to divide it in 3 parts , 1st one is for ahiria to open a school of fighting were all tribals get training for future , 2nd part is saved for the families of the tribals who participate in the war , ahiria liked it very much, n acharya says that its the duty of a gud soldier.From the third part thy'll increase the profit.

Done๐Ÿ˜Š

Guyz there's a request plz do comment after reading the update n do press LIKE.

Hit The Chaskameter .

Edited by BhartiKhushi909 - 12 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Srushti- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 7
hahahah Khushi...Too good yaar...you called CGM Nishachar๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
Very true..poor Shanky...got kidnapped because of his dear friend falling for a bigdi hui pagal ladki๐Ÿ˜†
Amor. thumbnail
nishachar means raat me vicharne waale thats wat he is now ...abhi itna hi dekhna maine aake ki vdo not working so m helplees , m loving shanky in today's epi , the way he pout to look at his own face ๐Ÿ˜†
swethasyam08 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
thanks for the update Kushi!

things which i liked in today's episode

1. the scene of Chanakya and his plannings and all the feelings he said abt CGM.

2. CGM n Shashank's convo.

3. Shashank's expressions when his face was blackened ๐Ÿคฃ his face expressions were worth watching funny and good too... ๐Ÿ˜†

4. the thapad why did she slap him and he was staring at her ๐Ÿ˜ฒ

5.and finally kaling's soldier want these two girls to dance ๐Ÿ˜” and Shashank was caught ๐Ÿ˜•

i felt its a drag though ok episode.

Swetha
Edited by vss08 - 12 years ago
Amor. thumbnail
yaar maine vdo ke saare parts dekh liye but vo thappad waala nahi mila koi batao upd padke kahan missing hai plzzz
swethasyam08 thumbnail
kushi here is the link it will be in the start it self 

0.13 to 0.16 or somewhere hope it will help u. 

Swetha
Amor. thumbnail
Originally posted by: vss08

kushi here is the link it will be in the start it self 

0.13 to 0.16 or somewhere hope it will help u. 

Swetha

oh tere ki kya zor ka pada ye vdo me cutta hua tha pehle abhi dekha 
thnx swetha๐Ÿ˜ƒ
swethasyam08 thumbnail
u r welcome dear ๐Ÿค—

Swetha
chatterbox thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
thanks for update bharti

i missed end part of acharaya and  ahirya convo

best was cgm shanky convo in morning

shanky is way too cute and funny

i was laughing like anything when he comes with yellow face then black face

ok ok episode and we need some fun moments like this

and about durdara  slapping cgm

i thought now cgm wud say

thappad se darr nahi lagta rajkumari , pyaar se lagta hai   ๐Ÿคฃ
Amor. thumbnail
@CB 
yaar thappadwala kuch zyada ho gya i couldn't digest it 

n more abv ye log dhara n cgm me prc sanyo ki story daal rahe hai n m not liking it 
kuch original ho to btr hai