Fan Fictions

D3 FF the same jodi with similar love story (Page 77)

Post Reply New Post

Page 77 of 86

The007Shivani

IF-Sizzlerz

The007Shivani

Posted: 22 May 2012 at 10:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aditi061

thanx shivs for making ksg enter in the ff... and do i really need to say that u r an awesome writer and update was amazing as usual...

u r welcome and thanks a lot 

Originally posted by pkriyaansh

updateee

sorry i m inactive i will try to 

Originally posted by Jasuhana

hey looks like u've mixed up d3 n kmh 2...but i appreciate...:)

hey what do u mean d3 and how kmh2? I m confused and yeah thanks and if u want pm's u know what to do right?

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "D3 FF the same jodi with similar love story (Page 77)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

esha_arsha

IF-Dazzler

esha_arsha

Posted: 24 May 2012 at 7:31am | IP Logged
amazing updte...
plz updte the nxt prt soon...cant wait
do pm me wen ull updte

esha_arsha

IF-Dazzler

esha_arsha

Posted: 29 May 2012 at 9:51am | IP Logged
updte...??

The007Shivani

IF-Sizzlerz

The007Shivani

Posted: 01 June 2012 at 11:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by eshachawla26

amazing updte...
plz updte the nxt prt soon...cant wait
do pm me wen ull updte

thaks a lot and yeah will update soon 
and yeah sure will pm u 

Originally posted by eshachawla26

updte...??

soon

The007Shivani

IF-Sizzlerz

The007Shivani

Posted: 01 June 2012 at 12:17pm | IP Logged

Chapter 18

Sharon: Yes Sir I was Saying that since the divide is over can't we all make one team as in the Weaklings and Dazzlings come together as the... Well I don't have a name right now but sure we will come up with one.

Kriya: How about the Louians as in St LOUIS.

Sharon: Nice idea

Simmi and Rinni: Bad idea Sharon we will not join a team with them.

Sharon: Girls what did you just say? That you won't support me and you will go against me?

Simmi: This time you are wrong Sharon we want our reputation to be like before.

Rinni: Yeah exactly Sharon we used to follow you but this time you are wrong because of this Behenji.

Rinni and Simmi looked at Kriya like she had stolen the last piece of chocolate on Earth. Sharon glares at them as if telling them to stop but they continued to do so. Kriya looked uncomfortable so Swayam went and stood next to her and held her by her waist slightly to make sure she knew that he was with her. Rinni and Simmi left once they knew that they had done enough.

Vishakha followed their lead and strode out of the room while the boys stood there for an answer.

Sharon glared at Vicky and Nilesh telling them though her eyes and anger that her decision won't change and they will have to follow it.

Nilesh: Gimme the beat guys!
Vicky: Abhi beat mat mang Sharon tujhe beat kar degi.

Soon they also left and Amar and Bharat also left signalling to Kriya that they are against this idea.

Kriya stood there helpless as she was being opposed when she just gave a suggestion for a name.

Sharon looked at Kriya with an innocent face asking for forgiveness and Kriya gave a weak smile in return.

Rey saw it and was upset seeing her upset and Swayam just tightened his grip on her waist as he knew Kriya does not take much time to break down on the inside.

Kriya shed silent tears and Sharon went by her side to comfort her and Kriya just could not stand it any longer and stormed out the room leaving a bewildered Rey and Sharon, Swayam, RDX sir and Karan sir.

Swayam: Gosh Sab Meri cousin ke peeche Kyun pade hai usko hurt karne

Sharon: Sorry again for the childhood incident

Rey: Gosh past ko bhul joa and aaj mein jeo

Swayam: Sab ka past tere jaise acha nahi hota especially Kriya ka past

RDX: Yeah she has been through a lot

Karan: A lot as in

Sharon and Swayam told them Kriya life story making sure they do not miss out Sharon and Kriya incident and also the medical problems Kriya has. Moreover the death of her parents which puts her responsible of the Business Empire and also Jiya.

On the other hand Kriya was crying in the locker room, where it was deserted as everyone was in their classes.

Sharon reached there to comfort her after she had excused herself from the rehearsal hall.

In the rehearsal hall some minutes ago Rey, Swayam, Sharon, RDX and Karan had decided that they will make both teams agree to them and they will be louians.

After deciding this Sharon had excused herself and was now in the locker room while Rey and Swayam were waiting outside for them.

Rey and Swayam were waiting patiently and then Kriya and Sharon came out smiling and having fun. They guessed that Sharon had told her that they are on mission Louians and Karan and RDX are helping them.

Rey and Swayam and Kriya and Sharon then headed to the canteen where they sat at the dazzlers table.
Kriya was missing this and she sat at her old seat which was now Sharon's seat. Rey and Swayam were eying Sharon for her expressions on Kriya sitting on her seat and to their surprise she was smiling.

Kriya: Gosh I missed my chair

Sharon: I kept it safe for you, it was mine when you went and no one dared to go near it or sit on it

Rey: Kriya's chair

Swayam: Yeah apparently Kriya sat on this chair only

Sharon: And she used to start crying if anyone sat on it

Rey: So cute (to himself)

Swayam: Did you say something Rey

Rey: No Swayam

Swayam: (Just to Rey) Yeah I heard

Kriya: Guys what is the plan to get them together

Rey: Wow (looking at kriya)

Swayam: Ahem Ahem (glaring at Rey)

Sharon got a glass of water and offered it to Swayam and said you need it with a blush showing on her face.

Reyam conversation

Swayam: She looks so beauty...

Rey: Fulll

Swayam: Why are you calling her that

Rey: well of course I will call her that do you have a problem with that

Swayam: Of Course dude Sharon is only mine

Rey: Hello I am talking about Kriya you can have your Sharon

Swayam smiles and take the water from sharon whispering a thank you.

Kriya: So what is the plan?

Plan Sharon smirks at that word and Rey, Kriya and Swayam immediately know that she has had a brain wave.

Swayam: What is this plan?

Sharon: Surprise we will...!

Swayam: Wow

Rey: Awesome

Kriya: PLAN

Kriya Rey and Swayam were very happy with Sharon's plan and were grinning widely imagining their friends and their expression when the plan will be carried out.

Previous: Page 70

Next:

Hey Guys sorry for later update I have 4 exams to go after I come back from switzerland so sorry I wont be able to update at all. And yeah Asma and Saurav Bro this update is just for you as I have not seen you since ages and talked to you either.

The following 58 member(s) liked the above post:

iliveyouDiksha97PRINCESS19AKSHATA3110Suppi_4_unityaa02MeshLovesKunwarKoolKatznavya_arshaIsshhsiranidon girlsShonaSparkzzstar_2012grungta11Eyesfriendly-FrozenRain-Dishali_Jain21Neha21shiksha_03..-Chabhilal-..GayatriJethaniKriyansh_jaanuShweta-kriyanshspicyrays-Pia-zona_malikNirju99ArShiDelenaSaumya_D3puja_arshabasket_101taniya_dostiiprrk86esha_arshaanniemathiaskrachuARyogini64kritzzz_ArShaluv_arshasujana9HR-DMG4lifekvarshaKanchi..shaffy_arshasapnaarsha---Shailu---Luvkriyansh-anudaisydee425-shenz-kuhu_ArshacrazyskyFlame.Of.Rose..KR..KriYaansh960lovely7010-Ocean.eyes-aishu3003

-Vaish-

IF-Stunnerz

-Vaish-

Posted: 01 June 2012 at 12:23pm | IP Logged
YIPPEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

first one to comment...

so reyam and krisha are together for the mission...

hope they become kriyansh ans swaron till the end...

awesome update as u portrayed well every1's anger...

all the best

Edited by kriyansh24 - 01 June 2012 at 1:01pm

-FrozenRain-

Coolbie

-FrozenRain-

Posted: 01 June 2012 at 12:23pm | IP Logged
res
umnres

Amazing Update Shivs. A big suprise in 2 ways.
(guess u got wat r too.)
One is gud and other is sad one.
Loved it.
KriShaReYam bond was superb.
Now Karan and RDX sir are gonna help her.dats so nice.
Thanks for pm.
Miss u a lot.
Come back soon.

Edited by asmaju - 01 June 2012 at 12:34pm

Shweta-kriyansh

Goldie

Shweta-kriyansh

Posted: 01 June 2012 at 12:28pm | IP Logged
awesome update...u updated after so long but it was heaven...sharon and kria together...reyam admiring their lady-loves...sharon reserved kria's seat...wow...mission louisans...way to go...wondering wat plan wud dey be executing...all the best for ur exams and happy journey...wanna see u back with  a bang...Big smile

Post Reply New Post

Go to top