Fan Fictions

D3 FF the same jodi with similar love story (Page 52)

Post Reply New Post

Page 52 of 86

The007Shivani

IF-Sizzlerz

The007Shivani

Posted: 14 March 2012 at 2:31pm | IP Logged

Chapter 14

Kriya woke up to see Sharon sitting down; she could not care about anyone right now except Sharon. She was depressed seeing Sharon cry but if the tears were for her then she was pleased that Sharon regrets what she did.
She smiled encouragingly at Sharon who weakly returned the smile. Rey was pleased to see the old friends but the dazzlers did not like it and the weaklings had no clue of what was going on.
Swayam broke the silence: so Kriya how is the pain
Kriya: less than before
She joked but to her brothers it was not funny and they freaked out
Jai: Kriya this is serious no joking ok
Pooja: yes di don't act like it is nothing coz u very well know it is not nothing
Sid: krizzz plz yaar chill maar aur tension mat le
Swayam: yep doctors orders
Kriya looked at all of them with a pale face showing clearly that she was not into this topic.
She was busy noticing Sharon and the effect she had on her n if she was regretting her actions. She saw that Sharon had tears in her eyes that she was preventing form escaping it was like as if she was saving a lost puppy from being run over. Sharon had drowned in her own lies and there was no one to save her either. Sharon kept her eye contact with kriya when Swayam saw it and broke it by pulling kriya away.
Swayam: tum na apna dhyan nahi rakh ti
Kriya: Gosh phir se lecture
Jai: Ok no more we have seen now that you are not even capable of taking care of yourself
Sid: so now you are not allowed anywhere without any of us
Kriya looked up in shock and screamed What?
They looked at her seriously and she glared back at her brothers and then they burst out laughing but Kriya was serious.
Sid: man Kriya Jai Bhai is joking as always and u believed him
Swayam cracked up and Kriya chased him around the room and the weaklings and dazzlings were surprised that she can be sensitive in one minute and the other she was running around the room. Rey was relieved that she was ok and he silently remembered everything he had done with her since they had met and now he felt sorry for it and he really wanted to apologise but knew that Sharon would not like this.
All this while when he was thinking his parents had come up to see Kriya they had Jiya in their hands. Abruptly Kriya came to a halt seeing them there and she let out a cry which disturbed Rey's thoughts and caught everyone's attentions and they looked to what she was shouting for
Kriya: wow badi maa bada papa
She flinged herself upon them and they embraced her back and everyone except her own family were surprised with this bond.
She took Jiya in her arms and settled down to face them and striked a conversation
Rey's dad: so beta how are u
Pooja: uncle Dikh nahi raha he Ye apna khyal nahi rakh thi
Padma: exactly hum ne na tumhe kabhi England nahi bhej na chaiye tha
Jai: exactly ab Dekh hi lo apni kya halat bana ke rakhi he
Kriya: gosh u guys are impossible
Arth: di tum he kehti ho impossible means I m possible
Rey: dad how do u guys know her?
Rey's Dad: well her dad n me were best friends and also her mum and ur mum were so great childhood friends
Rey's Mother: well so let's introduce her to u properly
Rey's Dad: Kriya this is my son n his team
Kriya: yeah I met them
Rey's Mother: so how were they do you like them
Kriya said with a gloomy face and hurtful voice: yeah they were very welcoming
Her voice turned to a horse whisper and Swayam got her a drink and she took it gratefully and drank it although it brought her voice back it still didn't bring the old kriya back.
Sharon got up and when she saw Jiya she stopped something pulled her back. The feeling was similar it was the same as what she felt for Kriya she and Kriya were best of friends and although she hurt her she used to feel like she wanted to protect Kriya forever and now the feeling was for Jiya.
Kriya saw her and smiled at her bewildered expression and pulled Jiya away from herself and gave it to Sharon who looked at her confusion taking over her face.
Kriya: you will feel better
Sharon picked Jiya up from kriya's arms and. cradled her in her arms and smiled when Jiya chuckled in her arms.
Rey n the rest of the dazzlers and they were not liking it but Rey did not mind he was happy infact for his friend and for his new found crush.
Swayam was happy to see Kriya happy after a long time and also to see Sharon sweet after a long time. He knew the real Sharon was nice and sweet not like what she showed to everyone, but only for her friends.
Kriya looked down and said it's ok while Sharon was curling the piece of hair that was on her face.
Sharon looked up to face kriya and asked what
Kriya: I know when you do that to your hair you want to say sorry
Sharon was shocked that she still remembers while Swayam and Rey and in fact everyone was so surprised that Kriya knew Sharon that well as not even Swayam and Rey knew her that well.
Kriya went closer to Sharon in order to take Kriya but she got close enough to whisper I forgive you to Sharon in her ears
At this Sharon surprised everyone with her reaction she hugged kriya tight as if she was holding on to dear life and Kriya passed Jiya to Jai nearby and returned it
Everyone was shocked at this reaction.

Precap: Guys as always no Precap

P.S. Guys the bond that is between Kriya and Sharon described is not a sister one as that would mean Sharon and Swayam cousins and I could never do that so it is just a best friend bond but they are or were like sisters and now she is feeling the same thing with Jiya

Previous: Page 43

Next: Page 57

Edited by The007Shivani - 10 April 2012 at 10:08am

The following 38 member(s) liked the above post:

kritikakapoorAssikaAsh.SwaronAKSHATA3110IsshhAabhiArShaAnikz003grungta11Ashley007navya_arshaArSha_Foreverardy03KoolKatz-FrozenRain-Dishali_Jain-Snehaa-21Neha21joshyalbinaAlBzNirju99prrk86puja_arshaanniemathiaskrHot.Pink.Heelsyogini64shaffy_arshaKanchi..kvarshasukanyaasujana9luv_arsha---Shailu---daisydee425Born2Dancelovely7010..KR..crazyskykuhu_ArshaKriYaansh960

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "D3 FF the same jodi with similar love story (Page 52)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-FrozenRain-

Coolbie

-FrozenRain-

Posted: 14 March 2012 at 2:41pm | IP Logged
loved it shivs. it was amazing.
u make me go speechless very often wenever i read ur ff's 
any spl secrete with that?
now to the ff
kriya was happy to see sharon and gave jiya to het dat was a cute one. i loved it very much.
rey is happy but y cant the rest dazzlers a;lso be happy
hmmm swayam takes so much care of kria dats cute.
planning to give lamba wala comment but i'll try to do it 2morrow
plz update next part soon.

Edited by asmaju - 14 March 2012 at 2:53pm

anniemathiaskr

IF-Dazzler

anniemathiaskr

Posted: 14 March 2012 at 2:43pm | IP Logged
awesome yaar sharon feels sory for kriya mindblowing'keep it up

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-FrozenRain-

The007Shivani

IF-Sizzlerz

The007Shivani

Posted: 14 March 2012 at 2:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by anniemathias

awesome yaar sharon feels sory for kriya mindblowing'keep it up

yeah she does n thanks

-FrozenRain-

The007Shivani

IF-Sizzlerz

The007Shivani

Posted: 14 March 2012 at 2:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by asmaju

loved it shivs. it was amazing.
u make me go speechless very often wenever i read ur ff's 
any spl secrete with that?
now to the ff
kriya was happy to see sharon and gave jiya to het dat was a cute one. i loved it very much.
rey is happy but y cant the rest dazzlers a;lso be happy
hmmm swayam takes so much care of kria dats cute.
planning to give lamba wala comment but i'll try to do it 2morrow
plz update next part soon.

thanks asma love u 
and i do dont i and that to a takltive girl lol
no special secret it was basically showing that kriya and sharon share a friendship bond and they are ready to forgive sharon and she is ready to say sorry to kriya 
and yeah i know she gave jiya and it was cute i know
and yeah he is and dazzlers want their rep back so they are not liking this 
he does as they are cousins 
oh really dont do it if u dont want to no pressure or anything like 
and will do surely

-FrozenRain-

puja_arsha

IF-Dazzler

puja_arsha

Posted: 14 March 2012 at 3:00pm | IP Logged
Luvd it dear...awesome...kriya forgavre sharon...dats gud...n kriyansh scenes kb aenge...???^_^
Waitng fr nxt update egrly...Smile

-FrozenRain-

Dishali_Jain

Goldie

Posted: 14 March 2012 at 3:08pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

21Neha21

Goldie

21Neha21

Posted: 14 March 2012 at 3:27pm | IP Logged
loved d update...
it is mind blowing...
finaly sharon has apologised..i know she didnt mouthed d sory but it was realy nice to see dat kria knew what sharon wants to say..n d hug...aww...wel i hope finaly d two long lost best friends r back again together..
i realy liked it when d whole gang was surprised to see krisha's bonding..
i hope rey also apologise to kria soon so dat we can get some kriyansh scene...
waiting eagerly for d next update...

-FrozenRain-

Post Reply New Post

Go to top