Fan Fictions

D3 FF the same jodi with similar love story (Page 5)

Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 86

Saumya_D3

IF-Dazzler

Saumya_D3

Posted: 04 December 2011 at 4:46am | IP Logged
hey please continue...!!!!
and please add me to the PM list...!!!!

-Saumya

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "D3 FF the same jodi with similar love story (Page 5)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

achuAR

IF-Dazzler

achuAR

Posted: 04 December 2011 at 4:49am | IP Logged
update soon plsss...Winkand please add me to the PM list...!!!!

100littledevils

IF-Dazzler

100littledevils

Posted: 04 December 2011 at 8:04am | IP Logged
wow!! Loved it !! plzz continue!! pm me plzzz Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sujana9

The007Shivani

IF-Sizzlerz

The007Shivani

Posted: 04 December 2011 at 11:37am | IP Logged
Chapter 4
After hearing this rey went out and so did the other two boys. They all followed him like he was the leader anyways registration had ended and Kriya went out off the class leaving shocked faces staring behind her. Kriya went through her lesson ignoring rey and sharon and their friends. The bell had just rung and Kriya stood up eager to get some food in the canteen. She could also meet her sister and brothers there as this was a joint canteen and it was big just like the stadium. But just as she was about to step out she got called back by the teacher so the teacher could tell her how clever she had been in the class answering all the questions and telling her the future possibilities.

Kriya finally managed to get out of the class and then went into the canteen where she saw the dazzler boys who she had back answered and the girls along with sharon there troubling arth. She went up to them and found arth running towards her shouting di and hugging her tight while crying. Kriya examined him and found that he had nothing wrong but they had insulted him and told him to get their lunch like he was a waiter. Kriya could not take this and she started to say "who the hell do you think you are"
Nilesh: Why do u not know who we are
Kriya: sorry I don't tend to keep a tab on losers.
Vicky: I can't believe you don't know anything about yourself
Kriya: Was that mean't to be funny coz I didn't find it funny
Simmi: Well normal people did
Kriya: In that case I would prefer to be abnormal and you (pointing to nilesh who had made fun of her brother)
Nilesh: What 
Kriya: I will see you out of school when the bell goes and we will sort it out there

Kriya turned away taking her sister and brothers with her but she bumped into rey who was eyeing her and his gang (Nilesh, vicky, rini, simmi, sharon) he had not heard anything and did not intend to. He moved to hid right the same time as kriya and then to his left. Kriya moved to the side gesturing him to go and then stomped off cursing them as they had ruined her mood of having lunch.

The bell went for the end of school and by now the news had spread about Nilesh and Kriya having a fight everyone knew apart from rey who was clueless. The time had come and Kriya and everyone was at the school gates watching them as Nilesh and rest of the dazzlers came. Well everyone knew that Kriya was a girl and that everyone thought girls could not fight but no-one new that Kriya was a Karate Champion and she had won internationally many competations.

Hope u liked it. I wanted Kriya to be able to fight n I will be updating soon

Previous:  Page 3
Next: Page 6

Edited by The007Shivani - 14 February 2012 at 4:39pm

The following 37 member(s) liked the above post:

kritikakapoorAsh.Swaronarchu395AKSHATA3110harshi94VirManandJeeViAabhiArShaAnikz003sharuKRkeetha...joshyalbinaAlBzsweetapple2995kokoARSHAStrange_girlAnyaa_012Kriyansh_jaanuGayatriJethanikittu_arshalove_arsha21Neha21--aimy--anniemathiaskrSaumya_D3Kriyanshprrk86Kanchi..kvarshaHot.Pink.Heelsluv_arshasujana9sukanyaaBorn2DanceZehnaseeb...KR..KriYaansh960Mahak Sinhacrazysky

VirManandJeeVi

VirManandJeeVi

Posted: 04 December 2011 at 11:59am | IP Logged
Awesome update! Big smile and thnxxx for the pm.

luv_arsha

IF-Rockerz

luv_arsha

Posted: 04 December 2011 at 12:29pm | IP Logged
awesome update
kriya karate champion sounds interesting
please continue soon waiting for the next partSmile

crazysky

IF-Sizzlerz

crazysky

Posted: 04 December 2011 at 5:13pm | IP Logged
wow plz update soon ur story is interestingplz update today itself i cant wait longer

achuAR

IF-Dazzler

achuAR

Posted: 04 December 2011 at 8:19pm | IP Logged
loved it Clap and thnx for the pm...Big smile

Post Reply New Post

Go to top