Fan Fictions

D3 FF the same jodi with similar love story (Page 43)

Post Reply New Post

Page 43 of 86

The007Shivani

IF-Sizzlerz

The007Shivani

Posted: 11 March 2012 at 10:56am | IP Logged
Guys update coming up soon

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "D3 FF the same jodi with similar love story (Page 43)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

The007Shivani

IF-Sizzlerz

The007Shivani

Posted: 11 March 2012 at 11:32am | IP Logged

Chapter 13

This update is dedicated to my new found friend Asma who kept telling me to update and also Khushi who told me to expand on the family so I though I better do it sooner or I had this planned after like after 2-3 updates.

After Kriya and her team had registered they went to rehearse and here is an insight how both the dazzlers and weaklings were rehearsing like

(Watch this video till 12:14 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9xps3SQQaf0&feature=BFa&list=PL426B74013897BFA7&lf=plpp_video)

The Next day it was the weekend and the weaklings had decided to meet in Kriya's house for a nice get together and it was a chance for Swayam to meet his other cousins as well and there was everyone in the house and when the weaklings first saw the house they were gobsmacked.

http://www.liberty-international.org/Public/LIT/PetershoffBigPalace.jpg

Neha: Queen living here

Bharat: Abbey Swayam tum Kriya ke cousin meaning tum bhi rich ho

Swayam: Yes I am as well but Kisi ko college me bata na mat ok

Amar: Tu Titna Tacha Hai (Tu kitna Acha Hai)

Vishakha: Dude but this is your house I mean great wow

Soon all of kriya's brothers and sisters came rushing out and stared to hug her and Swayam and they returned the hug and introduced each other. The weakling team got many surprises seeing the living room and all and they went up on to the kids floor where Kriya, Jay, Sid, RV, Arth, Pooja and Jiya stayed but they did not explore the 3rd floor where the parents lived, although they did go and see the living room downstairs on Dadi and Dadaji's floor. All the people in the house were glad to see Kriya happy after so many years and also happy that she was more free as in normally she would be around Jiya all the time making sure she was safe that she forgot to live her own life but wow it had changed, she was so happy. All the kids played and Kriya had contacted all the parents of the weaklings team and told them that she was having a sleepover and they were to stay and the parents had to give in after all they were talking to The Kriya Ghai.

Meanwhile Rey was still at the College/School rehearsing with his team when his Phone screen flashed on and off.

*Flash* Dad *Flash*

He picked up the call and excused himself from his team who had gathered around and turned off the music and he put the phone on speaker so his team could hear and then he finally he greeted his dad.

Rey: Hey Dad how's u?

Rey's Dad: Hey I am calling because I am heading over to my friends house and I am picking you up so be ready

R: But Dad I am with my team I can't come

RD: Well why don't you bring them along I am sure Sharon will agree with me

S: Sure I do Shashank Uncle

RD: Hey Sharon U there?

S: We were rehearsing so when are you picking us up?

Rey shaked his head at Sharon to warn her not to despite that she continued and rey got picked up with his team by his Dad who then narrated Kriya's story to them in the car but without mentioning her name.

RD: Well her parents have just dies 2 months ago and I and your mum are very close to her so we are going to meet her and lighten her mood and also meet the new addition to the family.

R: How did her parents die?

RD: Well her mother died giving birth to her child Jiya and the father died of shock. I love her so much she calls me bade papa and you mother badi ma.

S: Uncle aunty aur Ria kahan hai?

(Guys If u r not sure of this of these people I request u to read the character sketch on the first page)

RD: Wo humein ghar ke sahame milegi but Ria toh has gone to Goa so she will be back later on

S: Oh ok

They reach the mansion and it turns out to be Kriya's and Sharon is shocked and she goes back to the memories of her and Kriya and Neha playing catch and a tear escapes from her eyes, she brushes it away before anyone else can notice it and then Shashank sees Padma and calls her over

Then they go inside the house but Kriya and her team and Jiya are upstairs and so Dazzlers got introduced to everyone and they thought that they had seen Arth, Pooja and Ravi somewhere but did not realise that they were the ones that punched Vicky and nil and were Kriya's cousins but they remembered the dazzlers n decided to avoid them.

Dadi

Dadaji

RV

Bhavs

Chachu

Chachi

Jai

Sid

Ravi Jr

Arth

Pooja

All the elders in the house see Sharon and start talking to her

Bhavs: well look who is here

Sharon looks down and everyone looks there and is confused even Rey's Dad and Padma

Bhavs: Sharon what are u here to do now?

Chachi: Haven't u already done enough damage?

RV: Rehne do baas enough no need to say anything

Chachu: Bhai sahi keh rahe hai yeh in dono ka apas ka mamla hai they will solve it

Dadaji: And Sharon is a nice girl and she is our guest as we don't treat guests like this

Dadi: And I m sure Sharon regrets what she has done

Sharon all the time is staring at them thanking them through their eyes while the Dazzlers are confused and so are Rey's parents

Shashank: Wait yeh woh Sharon hai

Padma: Who planned Kriya's accident?

Sharon: Yes Aunty but that time I was naive

Shashank: Sharon it is ok I think Kriya will forgive u soon as she misses u tons

Padma: Yeah I have talked to her many times on the phone and she really misses u

Sharon: Nahi aunty now I think it is best if I stay away from her

Dadi: Don't do this Sharon she has already faced a lot and she won't be able to handle her best friend going away from her and by the way her parents just died 2 months ago

Sharon had forgotten about this and she knew how much kriya loved her parents and she looked up shocked at them and said

Sharon: No Dadi she won't be able to handle it she loved aunty and uncle too much she can't stay away from them even a day she must have broken down

Chachu: She did and Jay brought them here back to India so we can take care of her and we all came back from abroad n now we are settling here

The whole gang was confused and then all the elders again briefed them about everything and they did not think it was Sharon's fault at all as she also has to keep a Reputation of being a Bitc*

Sharon could not meet the eye of anyone and then when everyone dropped the topic they started to wonder how rich Kriya was and all and also Jay took them on a tour around the ground floor and the Parents floor before going to the highest floor where Kriya was.

Then when they were going into the top floor Kriya was in her room attending to Jiya who needed a nappy change and then Shashank and Padma and the Dazzlers and the Ghai Children followed to see the living room.

http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d120/CloudStrife_ca/SonyGrandSetup33.jpg 

http://www.dwellinginterior.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/08/Living-Room-With-Contrast-Color-Games-42.jpg 

http://cdn-smooth.ms-studiosmedia.com/news/jpg/1006884_FutureofLIvingRoom_080911_2.jpg 

Then the dazzlers were amazed to see the weaklings there and also to see them enjoying and Sharon was shocked to see Swayam and he could see that she had been crying but over what he was wondering now and he was feeling sorry for her.

Shashank was happy to see Swayam as they had met before and they loved each other's company. They greeted each other much to the dazzlings surprise.

Just then Kriya came out with Jiya 

http://www.trulygraphics.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/10/cute-indian-baby1.jpg 

She was playing with her in her hands without looking up and the dazzlers were wondering if this was the girl that Kriya's mother died giving birth to and Rey was happy to see his Baatcutter happy and smiling.

Kriya looked up to see that there were more gazes on her then she imagined and then her gaze feel first on Sharon and on seeing her, her head felt heavy her legs gave away and Swayam who knew that this was coming was over to her in no time and grabbed her by the waist and shouted to the watchers.

Swayam: Now get me the injection quick

Pooja took Jiya from her arms and fled downstairs to tell the others and to give Jiya to them to look after. The elders did not come up as this was all that always happened often as Kriya's medical problems due to the accident (guys this is imaginary so plz imagine this)

Rey and Sharon were most surprised due to this but Shashank and Padma remained calm as they knew her problems too well so they went downstairs as they could not see her like this and the Dazzlers and Weaklings settled themselves on the sofa as Sid had told them to.

Kriya had now fainted and she was being carried by Swayam and he put her on the other free sofa and jay quickly brought a inhaler and then put it in her mouth and then finally she let out a deep breath and her chest inflated showing that they made it in time and then Swayam was out of tension

Swayam to Jay: Just in time or

Sid: Hospital

Sid was now next to Swayam getting an injection ready to put into Kriya to bring her back to consciousness. All this time Rey was in a trance with the words Swayam had said ' Just in time' He faced Sharon to see her crying due to what she had made Kriya now as she had been used to see Kriya care free and now to see her taking care and being cautious because of her made her unhappy.

Kriya opened her eyes to see

Precap: Guys sorry for stopping now but that is it and Have no Precap as always.

Guys I have used pics in this That are random and if u don't like the characters then feel free to imagine your own character.

Previous: Page 36

Next: Page 52

Edited by The007Shivani - 14 March 2012 at 2:32pm

The following 35 member(s) liked the above post:

AKSHATA3110harshi94ArSha_Foreverardy03star94Anikz003nadianatalieEyesfriendlymir_mishtinavya_arsha-FrozenRain--Araina-joshyalbinaAlBzpuja_arshabasket_101prrk86achuARanniemathiaskrSOBTILICIOUSNirju99sukanyaaHot.Pink.Heelsmagical_maniayogini64luv_arshakvarshaKanchi..shaffy_arshadaisydee425crazyskyFlame.Of.RoseKriYaansh960..KR..lovely7010Born2Dance

The007Shivani

IF-Sizzlerz

The007Shivani

Posted: 11 March 2012 at 11:55am | IP Logged
Asma read it again from the top I have dedicated it to u and Khushi

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-FrozenRain-

-FrozenRain-

Coolbie

-FrozenRain-

Posted: 11 March 2012 at 12:01pm | IP Logged
Shivs.
wait a sec hmm it was mid blowing
you made me go into their world totally. loved it dear.
actually i"m speechless.
The way u described each and every thing- gal its awesome
loved each and every word u used in it.
the emotions flew up very well.
and now to the ff
Sharon must have been heartbroken seeing kria in such a state cause of her.
The pics u chose was fantastic.
kria treats rey's parents as her bade mama and bada papa-so so cute.
rey must have been heart broken to see kria with such worse medical problems.
hmmm but y did u stop at such a wonderful point.
thanks for the pm and s again it was Amazing,wonderful,fabluous,mindblowing and wat not to say.
Superb update.
update next part soon sweety

The007Shivani

-FrozenRain-

Coolbie

-FrozenRain-

Posted: 11 March 2012 at 12:03pm | IP Logged
thank u so much shivs for ur love. man u make me cry(happy tears)
touched dear.Hug
love u tons.

The007Shivani

The007Shivani

IF-Sizzlerz

The007Shivani

Posted: 11 March 2012 at 12:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by asmaju

Shivs.
wait a sec hmm it was mid blowing
you made me go into their world totally. loved it dear.
actually i"m speechless.
The way u described each and every thing- gal its awesome
loved each and every word u used in it.
the emotions flew up very well.
and now to the ff
Sharon must have been heartbroken seeing kria in such a state cause of her.
The pics u chose was fantastic.
kria treats rey's parents as her bade mama and bada papa-so so cute.
rey must have been heart broken to see kria with such worse medical problems.
hmmm but y did u stop at such a wonderful point.
thanks for the pm and s again it was Amazing,wonderful,fabluous,mindblowing and wat not to say.
Superb update.
update next part soon sweety

Thanks and this is not for formality it is because I love u elder sis
And wow I made a such a talktive girl speechlessLOL
*crying* Wow such good comments
Thanks a lot 
Yeah sharon is a little heartbroken but this will be good for the furture 
and yeah kriya and rey's parents have a good bond
yeah he must have been 
I stopped as I finished 4 pages in word LOL

Now u r going into formality no need to thank for the pm instead I should be thanking u to take out time to read my ff and thanks again
and will try to update asap

-FrozenRain-

The007Shivani

IF-Sizzlerz

The007Shivani

Posted: 11 March 2012 at 12:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by asmaju

thank u so much shivs for ur love. man u make me cry(happy tears)
touched dear.Hug
love u tons.

U also made me cry with such wonderful comments thanks n love u too 

-FrozenRain-

-FrozenRain-

Coolbie

-FrozenRain-

Posted: 11 March 2012 at 12:13pm | IP Logged
s Shivs u r rite. u nade a talketive gal go speechless. i"m happy dat i was the first one to comment on.
and now lets stop being emotional wat say shivs

Post Reply New Post

Go to top