Fan Fictions

D3 FF the same jodi with similar love story (Page 36)

Post Reply New Post

Page 36 of 86

The007Shivani

IF-Sizzlerz

The007Shivani

Posted: 22 February 2012 at 2:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by angel.sheetal

It was amazing i mean sharon and kriya still care for kriya..I think next part is gonna be awesome..!!Smile

Thanks but dont keep much expectations as there is not much time now a days since school holidays are over but will find time and hope when i type it up u all will enjoy it

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "D3 FF the same jodi with similar love story (Page 36)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

The007Shivani

IF-Sizzlerz

The007Shivani

Posted: 22 February 2012 at 2:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kritzzz

PM me the nxt update!!!
Surely will just accept my pm request

Isshh

Isshh

Posted: 24 February 2012 at 3:04am | IP Logged
amazin yr 
i just read ur story amazin 
maaza a gya mjhe 

plz add me to ur Pm list also 

n i loved ur story 
plz update soon

The007Shivani

IF-Sizzlerz

The007Shivani

Posted: 24 February 2012 at 1:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Isshh

amazin yr 
i just read ur story amazin 
maaza a gya mjhe 

plz add me to ur Pm list also 

n i loved ur story 
plz update soon

Thanks and will add u and will try to update soon u see too much homework and exams and another ff to write as well so u know it is really hard

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Isshh

The007Shivani

IF-Sizzlerz

The007Shivani

Posted: 24 February 2012 at 2:28pm | IP Logged

Chapter 12

She twirled around to face Sharon...

Kriya faced her and she saw her team behind her she got each and everyone's expression. Nilesh and Vicky were smirking at her and Simmi and Rinni had folded their arms across their chest and stood behind Sharon symmetrically so it looked like they were her followers. Finally Rey was at the door far away staring at her in the eye and she lost herself and asked him in her mind

Kriya: Why do u keep hurting me?

Rey: Sorry I did not know you were sensitive and will make sure you get the happiness in the world

Kriya: yeah right if you did make me happy you would make yourself sad

Rey: You think it hurts me to see you dancing around happily and freely

Kriya faced away so that she could distract her mind from their mind talks and then she faced Sharon and said Hi I...

Sharon: got my team. Wow you must be really happy great wow man really can understand what you feel

Kriya looked at her and saw her anger and just that no love or friendship could be seen in her eyes. Kriya felt hurt how she could forget her how she could do that and not even say sorry, how she could just act like she did not care. She flicked those thoughts away and screamed

Kriya: No can you not listen to me for once every time I have listened to you even when we were how small and here you are still acting like you don't know me why? DO YOU NOT HAVE ONE MINUTE TO HEAR ME FINISH MY SENTENCE?

Sharon was surprised and so were Swayam and her team and so were the dazzlings. Rey was one of the most surprised as he had only seen her crying and had never heard her shout. Sharon was the most surprised by her outburst as since childhood she had always been calm and Kriya continued

Kriya: If you had listened to my sentence I was going to say that I missed you (she sighed and walked towards the door and when she reached rey she turned around and said)

Kriya: Sharon

Sharon turned to her voice and looked at her to continue

Kriya: I don't know this Sharon I used to know Sharon when she was in childhood and before she turned to be this arrogant

Sharon just stared at her and faced to Swayam who looked at her and kriya with an amused expression he was happy that Kriya was being more freely that she was in the UK coz there she was the silent timid mouse who used to spend her spare time eyeing sunsets thinking about how her life is like a sunset as she lost everything she had Parents, Friends and even Love that she got of her friends. He was happy she was acting more normal and for the first time her walked up to her and followed Kriya out.

Swayam was in the locker room when rey entered and then rey striked a conversation

Rey: hey what is up?

Swayam: I m really happy finally Kriya is showing some improvement being near Sharon

Rey: What type of improvement?

Swayam: Well Kriya was told by the doctor when I was there that she had totally disconnected with the world she used to look at space for time and time. When I was there she used to see the sun set and she used to try and do homework as much as she can to avoid her mind thinking about other things the doctor said well the physician. He said that she really needs a friend to cure her state coz medicine don't work for these cases obviously.

Rey: Well I see and you said she has medical problems what type?

Swayam: you caught that

Rey nodded and said as if u could miss it

Swayam smiled and started to speak: Well she has asthma now as when she got run over in the childhood accident. Wait for that u need to know what happened actually

Rey: Sharon told me continue

Swayam: Ok so the car ran over her airways and sometimes she finds it difficult to breathe and that is why it affects her dance as you know dancing means u need to do breath exercises as u need to control it so she gave up dance until the whole family convinced her and it was hard to do that but finally and she always says she lost everything in life and now she says all she has to live for is family and nothing else

Swayam sighed and breathed deeply thinking how much God has taken from her and his eyes began to get moist but Vicky then came in and lightened the mood

Sharon was standing outside the boy's locker room for Rey and she had heard the whole conversation from the start of what Swayam had said and she went home and cried her eyes out till her heart contents.

The next day it was the day when kriya's team went to register their name for the footloose auditions and this is what happened

(Watch this video from the time it says when u open it up http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&list=PL426B74013897BFA7&v=M8qE8p8wkrA#t=504s and then watch this as well http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RCfIblfgc90&feature=BFa&list=PL426B74013897BFA7&lf=plpp_video)

Precap: Don't know guys just wait and watch

Guys since I have given u a video I have written a short update but will be back with one next week if I can manage

Guys if not comment at least like this post coz I have like 60 odd people on my list n not everyone is liking and commenting and it disappoints me to think that I have spent time and no one is reading. Thanks a lot for reading and will try to update for next weekend.

Previous: Page 32

Next: Page 43

Edited by The007Shivani - 11 March 2012 at 11:00am

The following 38 member(s) liked the above post:

kritikakapoorThePrincessdiyaprachi231019angel.sheetalddd3AKSHATA3110AabhiArShasuchitrabeherapreetibahetistar94nadianatalienityaa02Anikz003Ashley007Eyesfriendly-FrozenRain-GayatriJethani21Neha21joshyalbinaAlBzNirju99Parvathi12basket_101Dazzling_SmileSaumya_D3SOBTILICIOUSAnjori_ArShashaffy_arshaluv_arshaKanchi..kvarshayogini64magical_maniasujana9KriYaansh960lovely7010..KR..Zehnaseeb.Born2Dance

HR-DMG4life

IF-Rockerz

HR-DMG4life

Posted: 24 February 2012 at 2:51pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the pm and I really liked the updat even though it was short it had a lot to it Clap

21Neha21

Goldie

21Neha21

Posted: 24 February 2012 at 3:04pm | IP Logged
awsme update..
loved it..
finally sharon is melting..!!!
m waiting eagerly for d next part...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

prachi231019

Zehnaseeb.

IF-Sizzlerz