Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

What would happen if this happened in SNS?

uamaz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Bored waiting for Monday's episode ... so I would like to ask you guys what do you think would happen if ...

As both Gopi and Rashi are running from the building ... rashi slips and gopi trips over her and both get caught under the falling debris .. Our heros save them ...

However there is a twist ...

Both girls have been back at MM now fully recovered for a month now but things are not quite as they should be ...

Gopi is still sleeping and Ahem has long gone off to work , she is resting her legs and asking Khana ji when can she gets a minutes peace and now her head is hurting as Maaj i always has some task or other to do...

Whilst in the Kitchen ... Rashi has finished cooking all of jigar ji's favourite meals and hetal is saying Dikra please come a rest you have been awake since 5am doing all the madir preparations for the aarti.. you cooked breakfast etc and have not had a minutes rest ... Rashi replies it is ok mummy ji I don't mind besides Gopi has a headache so let her sleep ...

Hetal will be πŸ˜ƒ

Kokila will be πŸ˜‘

But what will be the situation with Ahem and Jigar after discovering that in the accident their wives went threw a personality transplant?

Gopi is no longer afraid of Ahem's flaring nostrils and stern looks

on the other hand Jigar is still getting used to having everything laid out of the bed for him and the loving attention he is constantly getting from Rashi 

So if this happened do you think MM will be like if this happened? (it would be temporary side affect of the accidentπŸ˜†)

Edited by uamaz - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

navyab thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: uamaz

Bored waiting for Monday's episode ... so I would like to ask you guys what do you think would happen if ...

As both Gopi and Rashi are running from the building ... rashi slips and gopi trips over her and both get caught under the falling debris .. Our heros save them ...

However there is a twist ...

Both girls have been back at MM now fully recovered for a month now but things are not quite as they should be ...

Gopi is still sleeping and Ahem has long gone off to work , she is resting her legs and asking Khana ji when can she gets a minutes peace and now her head is hurting as Maaj i always has some task or other to do...

Whilst in the Kitchen ... Rashi has finished cooking all of jigar ji's favourite meals and hetal is saying Dikra please come a rest you have been awake since 5am doing all the madir preparations for the aarti.. you cooked breakfast etc and have not had a minutes rest ... Rashi replies it is ok mummy ji I don't mind besides Gopi has a headache so let her sleep ...

Hetal will be πŸ˜ƒ

Kokila will be πŸ˜‘

But what will be the situation with Ahem and Jigar after discovering that in the accident their wives went threw a personality transplant?

Gopi is no longer afraid of Ahem's flaring nostrils and stern looks

on the other hand Jigar is still getting used to having everything laid out of the bed for him and the loving attention he is constantly getting from Rashi 

So if this happened do you think MM will be like if this happened? 

Ahem will get a medicine of his own taste πŸ˜›
Xarina thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Sorry.  I would stop watching.   Gopi has a simplicity and honesty about her which is probably why we are drawn to her character.  Couldn't imagine Rashi doing this unless she had an ulterior motive.
uamaz thumbnail
Originally posted by: navyab

Ahem will get a medicine of his own taste πŸ˜›

I would love to see this for a few episodes as pay back πŸ˜†
uamaz thumbnail
Originally posted by: Xarina

Sorry.  I would stop watching.   Gopi has a simplicity and honesty about her which is probably why we are drawn to her character.  Couldn't imagine Rashi doing this unless she had an ulterior motive.

Hey, it needn't be permanent personality transplant ... could be a temporary side affect of the accident ... could be a bit of fun for a week before things start to settled back down ... imagine the confidence in the way she would talk to ahem .. there would certainly be sparks πŸ˜³

ANJ4 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I think i would be in heaven     GOPI TO TALK BACK TO AHEM