Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

What's with the constant file gazing????

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

LizzieBennett

Goldie

LizzieBennett

Posted: 03 December 2011 at 10:35am | IP Logged
Dunno why the CVs are doing this??? They're supposed to be doctors, right? Well, we hardly see Dr A with patients, except when its required for him to enter a scene in which Nidhi is treating a patient.. He's this famous surgeon and all he does is FILE GAZING!!! I've never seen doctors look at files as intensely as he does...!!!LOLLOL

And what's more, I think Dr A's reaction after sacking Nidhi would be to bury his pain in WORK, WORK and more WORK!! WE should be seeing him doing overtime at the hosp instead of moping at home, being a pig to everyone (Of course, Mallu deserves it, but poor Kaka!!!Disapprove)

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

appletomypieArmu4evaSriBshamilrabzonedgemudraswathi

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "What's with the constant file gazing????" in Kuch Toh Log Kehenge forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Armu4eva

Coolbie

Armu4eva

Posted: 03 December 2011 at 10:42am | IP Logged
The professional bit shown in this show. is so disappointing.. even DMG looks better at times..! Confused

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

mohineeLizzieBennettSriB

Roopal_ArDi

IF-Stunnerz

Roopal_ArDi

Posted: 03 December 2011 at 11:17am | IP Logged
well its a love story not a medical based show
and to be honest i will get bored if i will be shown surgeries nd all
the background is medical so it can't be given more importance otherwise the show will not be even finished in 5 years

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SriB

LizzieBennett

Goldie

LizzieBennett

Posted: 03 December 2011 at 11:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by roopalgupta

the background is medical so it can't be given more importance otherwise the show will not be even finished in 5 years

Stern Smile I get that, ... but really, showing a doc constantly looking at files is like showing an actor only reading a script or a gardener just examining a spade.. I mean, its so.. so.. not happening.. takes away sooo much credibility from the show!!Thumbs Down

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SriB

sree.m

sree.m

Posted: 03 December 2011 at 11:24am | IP Logged
I rather like them not showing medical related things, than show half baked medical stuff, which makes it difficult for viewers like me, who actually practice medicine.

The scene of using an anaesthetic instead of B complex was simply stupid, anaesthetic drugs cant be left everywhere and honestly speaking its Nidhi's fault not to have checked the drug before, anyways, i am glad they didnt dig too much into it.

Roopal_ArDi

IF-Stunnerz

Roopal_ArDi

Posted: 03 December 2011 at 11:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by LizzieBennett

Originally posted by roopalgupta

Stern Smile I get that, ... but really, showing a doc constantly looking at files is like showing an actor only reading a script or a gardener just examining a spade.. I mean, its so.. so.. not happening.. takes away sooo much credibility from the show!!Thumbs Down

yeah u r right but the fact is its not a medical based show
and i think the decided extent of the medical side is shown nicely
i mean like dmg they don't stay the whole time at hospital
there are outer  scenes too

rabzonedge

IF-Sizzlerz

rabzonedge

Posted: 03 December 2011 at 11:28am | IP Logged
yup i felt so...ashu reading only files n inquiring ranga-sab thik hai na...no surgeries to atend???..he has attended nly 3 surgries since show started...LOL..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

LizzieBennettshamil

LizzieBennett

Goldie

LizzieBennett

Posted: 03 December 2011 at 11:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sree.m

I rather like them not showing medical related things, than show half baked medical stuff, which makes it difficult for viewers like me, who actually practice medicine.

The scene of using an anaesthetic instead of B complex was simply stupid, anaesthetic drugs cant be left everywhere and honestly speaking its Nidhi's fault not to have checked the drug before, anyways, i am glad they didnt dig too much into it.

Yeah I know.. having a para-medical background myself. Still I wish they'd have the professionalism to have a medical script consultant and work in some medical scenes. That would get them so much more credibility and respect...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shamilrabzonedge

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.