Pavitra Rishta

HITEN is REAL HERO Mods note pg 5 (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 5

Page 1 Page 3
Page   of 5
Page 5 Page 5

suan

IF-Rockerz

suan

Posted: 05 December 2011 at 1:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by gremlin.

Originally posted by saksham_rocks

but if these small things dont go into ur peanut brain then i really cant help it.

Yeah, we all have a peanut brain, why don't you make us understand Einstein?

I am afraid, I can't even compare your brain to a peanut or a pea cause by reading yours posts,I think its pretty much non-existent! LOL

Aww Jia,
I love you.Hug  Thanks.Smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

LovePRSohamsushkita10-sylph-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "HITEN is REAL HERO Mods note pg 5 (Page 4)" in Pavitra Rishta forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Cupcake4GHT

Goldie

Cupcake4GHT

Posted: 05 December 2011 at 1:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by suan

[QUOTE=saksham_rocksi called 1 character foolish & u made such a big issue of it . & u r calling the entire show pathetic & moreover bashing its title also . so this only shows that u deserve to get warning levels !!!

My dear Saksham,
The word "pathetic" is very mild and there's nothing wrong with calling a show pathetic. Many on this forum have called PR pathetic and other similar adjectives. There is no way the word pathetic deserves a warning. If you think so, you obviously don't know the rules.

You did alot more than call one character foolish, which isn't a positive word or term. Please re-read your posts here to fully understand where I'm coming from.

I would suggest you read over your other thread that Resham had to close, then you'll get what I'm talking about, hopefully.

On another note, since I've been active in this forum, I've found the members to be very courteous and respectful. You and Cupcake are the exception, (see Hiten's ranking page and you'll see what I mean regarding Cupcake).  I'm 54 years old. I was raised to be very respectful to all, regardless of age (or anything else), and I therefore show respect toall, including those younger than me. You seem to be a very young person who hasn't yet learnt what respect means. One can disagree with another person and still be respectful.

I would advise you to think alot more before you type your comments.  Have a great week.
[/QUOTE] excuse me ,how dare u mentioned my name in this topic,being a 54 year old ,i find u childish and iresponsible  in some of your posts regarding hiten,its no fault of his that he has replaced sushant charcter,sushant left on his own and ankita knew this for over six months,yet she kept quiet about this matter,pr should be very lucky and happy to have a talented ,hard working and great actor like hiten,i am a mother myself,but i would not dare stoop to your level and bash an actor just to make your favourite look good,ps i love hiten acting,and he is doing an awesome job,unlike people like u who constantly bash him and can't see the good side of him because of your narrowmindedness,i would kindly request u to please refrain from bashing him because it hurt his fans who loved him over the last 10 years

sensodyne

IF-Rockerz

sensodyne

Posted: 05 December 2011 at 1:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Cupcake4GHT

excuse me ,how dare u mentioned my name in this topic,being a 54 year old ,i find u childish and iresponsible  in some of your posts regarding hiten,its no fault of his that he has replaced sushant charcter,sushant left on his own and ankita knew this for over six months,yet she kept quiet about this matter,pr should be very lucky and happy to have a talented ,hard working and great actor like hiten,i am a mother myself,but i would not dare stoop to your level and bash an actor just to make your favourite look good,ps i love hiten acting,and he is doing an awesome job,unlike people like u who constantly bash him and can't see the good side of him because of your narrowmindedness,i would kindly request u to please refrain from bashing him because it hurt his fans who loved him over the last 10 years

I seriously have no idea what exactly happened with you and Sharon di, but seriously what makes you call someone elderly person like that?
Don't tell me you wouldn't have been upset if something like this had happened to Hiten. She is just expressing her displeasure of Sushant not being Manav and no where she is insulting Hiten and his TALENT. 

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

johncena2003Tanyazstefanandresushkita10suanlunza-sylph-

suan

IF-Rockerz

suan

Posted: 05 December 2011 at 1:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Cupcake4GHT[/QUOTE

excuse me ,how dare u mentioned my name in this topic
I spoke about you because you were very disrespectful to me in the "popular cast" section of the forum, when I hadn't even addressed my comments to you. You interfered in my business and was very rude and disrespectful to me. I also mentioned your name because I've noticed you liking this memnbers posts. To me, you are both very disrespectful people.
,being a 54 year old ,i find u childish and iresponsible
That's your opinion which doesn't matter to me, because I have no respect for you. I'm shocked to know you are a mother. For your child(ren)'s sake, I hope you change your attitude.
  in some of your posts regarding hiten,its no fault of his that he has replaced sushant charcter,sushant left on his own and ankita knew this for over six months,yet she kept quiet about this matter,pr should be very lucky and happy to have a talented ,hard working and great actor like hiten,i am a mother myself,
but i would not dare stoop to your level and bash an actor just to make your favourite look good,
My dear, if you read my posts carefully, you will realise that I never bashed any actor. I have only compared how the character Manav's portrayal has changed from when Sushant played the role, to now, with Hiten playing the role.  There is a big difference!
ps i love hiten acting,and he is doing an awesome job,unlike people like u who constantly bash him and can't see the good side of him because of your narrowmindedness,i would kindly request u to please refrain from bashing him because it hurt his fans who loved him over the last 10 years
My dear, I cannot stop something I never started, so, dream on.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

lunza

Tanyaz

Coolbie

Tanyaz

Posted: 05 December 2011 at 2:12pm | IP Logged
The personal comments made on Sharon were very very disturbing  and shameful ...

I feel very sad when I see the forum being this negative ..  It's downright horrible ...

Edited by Tanyaz - 05 December 2011 at 2:24pm

suan

suan

IF-Rockerz

suan

Posted: 05 December 2011 at 4:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tanyaz

The personal comments made on Sharon were very very disturbing  and shameful ...

I feel very sad when I see the forum being this negative ..  It's downright horrible ...

Thanks for the support Tanya. Will ignore such posts from now on and instead will report them to the mods immediately.

Tanyaz

bhallarox

IF-Dazzler

bhallarox

Posted: 05 December 2011 at 4:35pm | IP Logged
sakshan rocks and cupcake4ght,

I just read your comments from the beginning and they seem to be getting rude to worse. Your comments are downright rude to Sharon Di. You don't even know the first thing about Sharon Di and you are throwing such mean and nasty comments at her like childish and irresponsible. I don't really care what you had to say about Hiten and defending him is ok but getting personal like this is extremely uncaled for.

Sharon Di has never bashed Hiten before, if you think that then there is nothing we can do. Your comment about Sulochana, Savita and Rasika comparing them to Sharon Di was also extremely uncalled for. These are fictional characters in a show, they can't even compare them to our wonderful Sharon Di.

If Sharon Di was defending Sushant, it is not ok but speaking very rude of a senior member like this is ok?

Calling someone peanut brain is also attacking a member. Have you even read the rules of the forum? For attacking a member this severely, you should not be warned but have an immediate account ban. I will let the DT know this.

Sharon Di, we are wll with you and love you and your posts a lot.Smile

I have never seen a post as offensive as this on this forum ever, extremely rude. The discussion was supposed to be about the actor Hiten and it turned out to be personal and attacking at member, extremely unacceptable.

suan

suan

IF-Rockerz

suan

Posted: 05 December 2011 at 4:49pm | IP Logged
Bhalla,
Thanks so much for your support. I've always found you to be a very respectful and courteous young man who always supports me, especially in my milestones regarding my status on the forum. I can't wait to become a dazzler.LOL You are always the first one to notice my climb up the ladder and that means alot to me.

It's friends like you who make this forum a joy most of the time. Lets hope the forum returns to the good old days soon.

Thanks again Bhalla and kudos to you for the amazing quality of your updates. Keep it up!Thumbs Up

bhallarox

Post Reply New Post

Go to top