Pavitra Rishta

HITEN is REAL HERO Mods note pg 5 (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 5

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 5
Page 4 Page 5

suan

IF-Rockerz

suan

Posted: 05 December 2011 at 12:42pm | IP Logged
[QUOTE=saksham_rocksi called 1 character foolish & u made such a big issue of it . & u r calling the entire show pathetic & moreover bashing its title also . so this only shows that u deserve to get warning levels !!![/QUOTE]

My dear Saksham,
The word "pathetic" is very mild and there's nothing wrong with calling a show pathetic. Many on this forum have called PR pathetic and other similar adjectives. There is no way the word pathetic deserves a warning. If you think so, you obviously don't know the rules.

You did alot more than call one character foolish, which isn't a positive word or term. Please re-read your posts here to fully understand where I'm coming from.

I would suggest you read over your other thread that Resham had to close, then you'll get what I'm talking about, hopefully.

On another note, since I've been active in this forum, I've found the members to be very courteous and respectful. You and Cupcake are the exception, (see Hiten's ranking page and you'll see what I mean regarding Cupcake).  I'm 54 years old. I was raised to be very respectful to all, regardless of age (or anything else), and I therefore show respect toall, including those younger than me. You seem to be a very young person who hasn't yet learnt what respect means. One can disagree with another person and still be respectful.

I would advise you to think alot more before you type your comments.  Have a great week.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-sylph-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "HITEN is REAL HERO Mods note pg 5 (Page 3)" in Pavitra Rishta forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

gremlin.

IF-Rockerz

gremlin.

Posted: 05 December 2011 at 12:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bonnefille

Originally posted by gremlin.

Sorry to say this but this forum is really getting annoying by each passing day! Too many issues, I don't even know where to start.

And lets not even get into the Mods of this forum! Sleepy

Same feeling!!! Its not enjoyable anymore. I guess will gradually get some of us phase out. I still watch the show if not continuously but the forum's turned disastrous. Ekta's leap is more welcoming!  Unhappy

Honestly, Bonne I have been hearing things even seeing them but always used to ignore cause they didn't really bothered me, I am not very attached to any of the characters nor the love for any actor can make me loose it, but now I am not sure how much longer I will be able to withstand cause its really getting apparent now...we don't speak anything doesn't mean we don't see anything.

The double standards beats me Bonne, they really do! Sleepy

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Tanyazstefanandresuanlunza-sylph-

Dabulls23

IF-Stunnerz

Dabulls23

Posted: 05 December 2011 at 1:03pm | IP Logged
I personally dont believe HT has any power in butchering of Archana character...Archana's character has made many mistakes and manav allowed it sooo far and for tooo long...Story shows Manav woke up now and is seeing Archana for who she is a Karanjkar and not a Manav Deshmukh's wife..So he has now wisen up...Handling her the way situation and Archana should be handled...He also realized what SUlo has done...Fact of life...People only learn from their stupid mistakes...

Hiten is doing superb job...EK did not hire HT because he is her fav.  Because he might be a very good actor and so her choice...As long as he is doing the role what it requires than why bicker abt it?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

prasad1991ForeverSHINee

suan

IF-Rockerz

suan

Originally posted by saksham_rocks

well i dont want to insult u personally but sorry to say that just being 54 doesnt mean a person gets sense . look at savita sulochana & rasika in pr . do they have an ounce of sense in them ?

u r saying that everybody is calling pr pathetic & so u have the liberty to do so .
then even everybody is bashing archana manav also . so even i have the liberty . besides if u people have problems in deciphering english then thats really not my problem. i know sentences have connotative & denotative meanings & u picked up the meaning which can let u bash me.

for ur kindest info "old" & "new" mean reformations in a person also . so many say that OLD PR was better . now can u tell me the difference between OLD pr & NEW pr . PR is PR . OLD  & NEW r just the reformations which it has gone through. d same thin i was trying to say about manav . when i say manav then it means MANAV . WHEN I SAY SUSHANT IT MEANS SUSHANT . but if these small things dont go into ur peanut brain then i really cant help it.

This is the last post I will send to an extremely ignorant person like you. I will not lower myself to the gutter in order to interact with you. This response just shows that you are incapable of understanding anything. Good day.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

TanyazLovePRSoham-sylph-

-sylph-

IF-Sizzlerz

-sylph-

well i dont want to insult u personally but sorry to say that just being 54 doesnt mean a person gets sense . look at savita sulochana & rasika in pr . do they have an ounce of sense in them ?

sorry to butt in.
But the above statement was totally uncalled for.Sharon di is one of the most senior in PR forum. 
She has given her2 cents in a respectable manner and adviced u, itis upto u to take it or not.
But comparing her to "evil fictional character's " and talking about sense is really uncalled for. 
She has been posting in this forum from long and is a sensible member of the forum.

Do continue debating on a character but refrain from making personal comments on a member.

Edited by Ankifan - 05 December 2011 at 1:15pm

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

johncena2003TanyazsuanLovePRSohamlunzagremlin.sensodyne

sensodyne

IF-Rockerz

sensodyne

Posted: 05 December 2011 at 1:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by gremlin.

Sorry to say this but this forum is really getting annoying by each passing day! Too many issues, I don't even know where to start.

And lets not even get into the Mods of this forum! Sleepy

Let me try and put this in better way if anyone want to understand meaning of annoying,double standards should start stalking this forum HIGH TIME!Sleepy

People need to knock some sense into them and sorry to say this applies from mods to people who are not fans to fans.

Edited by mirageas - 05 December 2011 at 1:13pm

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

johncena2003stefanandretoothbrush13suanlunzagremlin.-sylph-Dabulls23

gremlin.

IF-Rockerz

gremlin.

Posted: 05 December 2011 at 1:11pm | IP Logged

but if these small things dont go into ur peanut brain then i really cant help it.

Yeah, we all have a peanut brain, why don't you make us understand Einstein?

I am afraid, I can't even compare your brain to a peanut or a pea cause by reading your posts,I think its pretty much non-existent! LOL

Edited by gremlin. - 05 December 2011 at 1:16pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

stefanandrecoolkitty_23suan-sylph-

suan

IF-Rockerz

suan

Posted: 05 December 2011 at 1:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ankifan

sorry to butt in.
But the above make statement was totally uncalled for.Sharon di is one of the most senior in PR forum. 
She has given her2 cents in a respectable manner and adviced u, itis upto u to take it or not.
But comparing her to "evil fictional character's " and talking about sense is really uncalled for. 
She has been posting in this forum from long and is a sensible member of the forum.

Do continue debating on a character but refrain from making personal comments on a member.

Thanks for your support Divya.Hug

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

LovePRSohamsushkita10-sylph-

Post Reply New Post

Go to top