Pavitra Rishta

HITEN is REAL HERO Mods note pg 5 (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 5

Page 1
Page   of 5
Page 3 Page 5

shootingstar27

IF-Dazzler

shootingstar27

Posted: 04 December 2011 at 5:51am | IP Logged
Soham was never meant for ArMan, Ekta and her CVs wanted him with Varsha only - but TRPs and our protests made them give Soham back temporarily but Ekta is used to getting her way and she wont be denied of that so Soham stays with Varsha and Manav develops a back bone all of sudden and kicks Archana out. 

The way Archana's character has been butchered since Hiten came is totally unbelievable.To make Manav a hero, Archana's character has been butchered beyond redemption.Its such a shame as Ankita has played Archana from day one and certainly doesn't need this kind of treatment just to make new Manav shine. Big Thumbs Down to Ekta and her CVs. 

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

shaz.kazcitrusyPinky1975Anijoyceshovanashresthajohncena2003Tanyazstefanandresushkita10suan-sylph-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "HITEN is REAL HERO Mods note pg 5 (Page 2)" in Pavitra Rishta forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Tanyaz

Coolbie

Tanyaz

Posted: 04 December 2011 at 6:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shootingstar27

Soham was never meant for ArMan, Ekta and her CVs wanted him with Varsha only - but TRPs and our protests made them give Soham back temporarily but Ekta is used to getting her way and she wont be denied of that so Soham stays with Varsha and Manav develops a back bone all of sudden and kicks Archana out. 

The way Archana's character has been butchered since Hiten came is totally unbelievable.To make Manav a hero, Archana's character has been butchered beyond redemption.Its such a shame as Ankita has played Archana from day one and certainly doesn't need this kind of treatment just to make new Manav shine. Big Thumbs Down to Ekta and her CVs. 

Excellent post ...I agree 100 % .
The writers were clearly confused about this track ...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

johncena2003shootingstar27suan-sylph-

suan

IF-Rockerz

suan

Posted: 04 December 2011 at 7:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shootingstar27

Hi Omana,
How are you my dear?
A very big Hug for you! Miss you!

I totally agree with your views, but we are helpless as usual.
Ekta will always do as she wants. I won't be supporting her though, by watching the show on tv.
Will only check parts of some episodes online, to see how she deals with the leap and how the show ends.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

johncena2003shootingstar27-sylph-

sushkita10

IF-Rockerz

sushkita10

Posted: 05 December 2011 at 10:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by saksham_rocks

what on earth is wrong with all of u ? i am highly shocked that u blaming hiten for archana's butchering . previous manav was foolish . now atleast the new manav is behaving sensibly . so wat is wrong with u people ? u people shud be happy that atleast manav is behaving sensibly now
archana is sucking . & not now but from long back she was like this only . now if new manav is showing her & her mother their proper level then what is wrong?
y r u people blaming ekta-hiten relation for butchering of archana . archana has been pathetic from a long time !

& ekta didnt throw out sushant . sushant only left . i hope he doesnt become the next amar upadhyay . in the times of amar there was so less competition as compared to this time . still after leaving kyunki he cudnt get that popularity back .
& now competition has increased so much . there are so many hot dudes who are very popular in tv . so i hope sushant doesnt become like amar

instead of being happy that atleast 1 lead is behaving sensibly lately u people just need chance to blame hiten . & u all call urself true fans of pr ... no comments !!!!
PREVIOUS MANAV FOOLISH MEANS what u want to say?u want to say sush looked as MANAV was foolish?what a joke sushant is most famous handsome hunk in TV industry now and he has acheived every award for best actor last two years.and u comparing sush with amar he got very less award may b LOLLOLLOLmanav now and then CV doing everything .and think HT also always come as replacement . he is so intelligent why ekta not giving chance him him as fresh lead only replacement he waits for only replacement .whereas RAM KAPOOR getting chance so why not HITEN.now TOP3 actor always sush is and will b.AWARD TALKS EVERYTHING

johncena2003suanmajoni03

suan

IF-Rockerz

suan

Posted: 05 December 2011 at 11:34am | IP Logged

what on earth is wrong with all of u ? i am highly shocked that u blaming hiten for archana's butchering . previous manav was foolish . now atleast the new manav is behaving sensibly . so wat is wrong with u people ? u people shud be happy that atleast manav is behaving sensibly now
archana is sucking . & not now but from long back she was like this only . now if new manav is showing her & her mother their proper level then what is wrong?
y r u people blaming ekta-hiten relation for butchering of archana . archana has been pathetic from a long time !

& ekta didnt throw out sushant . sushant only left . i hope he doesnt become the next amar upadhyay . in the times of amar there was so less competition as compared to this time . still after leaving kyunki he cudnt get that popularity back .
& now competition has increased so much . there are so many hot dudes who are very popular in tv . so i hope sushant doesnt become like amar

instead of being happy that atleast 1 lead is behaving sensibly lately u people just need chance to blame hiten . & u all call urself true fans of pr ... no comments !!!!

Where are the mods for posts like these? Angry  If these people are allowed to posts such negative comments on actors, then I don't want anyone to criticise my posts in the future. I have never commented personally or professionally about Hiten, only about the way Manav's character was portrayed when Sushant was there, as opposed to now, when Hiten is playing Manav.

I have never spoken of Hiten in a negative light, yet here is this "saksham" being outright negative about Susant and Ankita and how they played/ are playing their roles, and nothing much is being done. There needs to be consistency here. One set of people can't be allowed to post whatever they want, speak of actors and their roles negatively, tell those who disagree wtih their viewpoint that they are wrong, and nothing happens to them, whilst others who simply ask questions for clarification and support their actors, are hauled over the coals and asked not to do such things?

"previous Manav was foolish"...isn't this comment bashing Sushant and the character Manav, something that's against the forum rules?  Where is the warning from the mods?

"now at least the new Manav is behaving sensibly"...isn't this comparing Sushant and Hiten directly? I never compared them, I pointed out the different way Manav is being portrayed and I was villified for that, but this member is allowed to directly compare them? Again, where are the mods. By the way, this member has supported my view by using the word "now". That clearly means the current Manav ("now" means "current" in my understanding of the English language),is acting different to the past (Sushant) Manav.

"Archana is sucking"...describing a character in a disparaging manner. One can say one doesn't like how Archana is behaving now, one doesn't have to be so crass.

No one ever said that anybody threw out Sushant. We all know he left on his own, and I for one am overjoyed, ecstatic, and over- the- moon that he has left this pathetic show which is currently posing as Pavitra Rishta.

My love, don't waste your pathetic feelings on worrying about Sushant. He will succeed. He has been seen by many big wigs from Bollywood, he knows many important persons from the industry, and he had been receiving many offers for movies and tv since JDJ times, so don't worry your pretty little head. Save your time and efforts for Hiten!

johncena2003sushkita10-sylph-

suan

IF-Rockerz

suan

Posted: 05 December 2011 at 11:45am | IP Logged

[

hiten was loyal to kyunki till the end not like sushant left pr in between.

Saksham,
@bold...Sushant NEVER left PR in between, he left when his contract was over, a BIG difference!  Do ALL stars stay with a serial for its' entirety? A big fat NO!  If that were the case, your precious Hiten wouldn't get work, now would he?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

johncena2003sushkita10

gremlin.

IF-Rockerz

gremlin.

Posted: 05 December 2011 at 12:23pm | IP Logged

Sorry to say this but this forum is really getting annoying by each passing day! Too many issues, I don't even know where to start.

And lets not even get into the Mods of this forum! Sleepy

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

johncena2003Tanyaztoothbrush13sensodynebonnefillesuanlunza-sylph-

bonnefille

IF-Rockerz

bonnefille

Posted: 05 December 2011 at 12:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by gremlin.

Sorry to say this but this forum is really getting annoying by each passing day! Too many issues, I don't even know where to start.

And lets not even get into the Mods of this forum! Sleepy

Same feeling!!! Its not enjoyable anymore. I guess will gradually get some of us phase out. I still watch the show if not continuously but the forum's turned disastrous. Ekta's leap is more welcoming!  Unhappy

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Tanyazsuanlunzagremlin.-sylph-

Post Reply New Post

Go to top