Pavitra Rishta

HITEN is REAL HERO Mods note pg 5 - Page 2

sushkita10 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by: saksham_rocks

what on earth is wrong with all of u ? i am highly shocked that u blaming hiten for archana's butchering . previous manav was foolish . now atleast the new manav is behaving sensibly . so wat is wrong with u people ? u people shud be happy that atleast manav is behaving sensibly now

archana is sucking . & not now but from long back she was like this only . now if new manav is showing her & her mother their proper level then what is wrong?
y r u people blaming ekta-hiten relation for butchering of archana . archana has been pathetic from a long time !

& ekta didnt throw out sushant . sushant only left . i hope he doesnt become the next amar upadhyay . in the times of amar there was so less competition as compared to this time . still after leaving kyunki he cudnt get that popularity back .
& now competition has increased so much . there are so many hot dudes who are very popular in tv . so i hope sushant doesnt become like amar

instead of being happy that atleast 1 lead is behaving sensibly lately u people just need chance to blame hiten . & u all call urself true fans of pr ... no comments !!!!

PREVIOUS MANAV FOOLISH MEANS what u want to say?u want to say sush looked as MANAV was foolish?what a joke sushant is most famous handsome hunk in TV industry now and he has acheived every award for best actor last two years.and u comparing sush with amar he got very less award may b πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†manav now and then CV doing everything .and think HT also always come as replacement . he is so intelligent why ekta not giving chance him him as fresh lead only replacement he waits for only replacement .whereas RAM KAPOOR getting chance so why not HITEN.now TOP3 actor always sush is and will b.AWARD TALKS EVERYTHING

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

suan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

what on earth is wrong with all of u ? i am highly shocked that u blaming hiten for archana's butchering . previous manav was foolish . now atleast the new manav is behaving sensibly . so wat is wrong with u people ? u people shud be happy that atleast manav is behaving sensibly now

archana is sucking . & not now but from long back she was like this only . now if new manav is showing her & her mother their proper level then what is wrong?
y r u people blaming ekta-hiten relation for butchering of archana . archana has been pathetic from a long time !

& ekta didnt throw out sushant . sushant only left . i hope he doesnt become the next amar upadhyay . in the times of amar there was so less competition as compared to this time . still after leaving kyunki he cudnt get that popularity back .
& now competition has increased so much . there are so many hot dudes who are very popular in tv . so i hope sushant doesnt become like amar

instead of being happy that atleast 1 lead is behaving sensibly lately u people just need chance to blame hiten . & u all call urself true fans of pr ... no comments !!!!

Where are the mods for posts like these? 😑  If these people are allowed to posts such negative comments on actors, then I don't want anyone to criticise my posts in the future. I have never commented personally or professionally about Hiten, only about the way Manav's character was portrayed when Sushant was there, as opposed to now, when Hiten is playing Manav.

I have never spoken of Hiten in a negative light, yet here is this "saksham" being outright negative about Susant and Ankita and how they played/ are playing their roles, and nothing much is being done. There needs to be consistency here. One set of people can't be allowed to post whatever they want, speak of actors and their roles negatively, tell those who disagree wtih their viewpoint that they are wrong, and nothing happens to them, whilst others who simply ask questions for clarification and support their actors, are hauled over the coals and asked not to do such things?

"previous Manav was foolish"...isn't this comment bashing Sushant and the character Manav, something that's against the forum rules?  Where is the warning from the mods?

"now at least the new Manav is behaving sensibly"...isn't this comparing Sushant and Hiten directly? I never compared them, I pointed out the different way Manav is being portrayed and I was villified for that, but this member is allowed to directly compare them? Again, where are the mods. By the way, this member has supported my view by using the word "now". That clearly means the current Manav ("now" means "current" in my understanding of the English language),is acting different to the past (Sushant) Manav.

"Archana is sucking"...describing a character in a disparaging manner. One can say one doesn't like how Archana is behaving now, one doesn't have to be so crass.

No one ever said that anybody threw out Sushant. We all know he left on his own, and I for one am overjoyed, ecstatic, and over- the- moon that he has left this pathetic show which is currently posing as Pavitra Rishta.

My love, don't waste your pathetic feelings on worrying about Sushant. He will succeed. He has been seen by many big wigs from Bollywood, he knows many important persons from the industry, and he had been receiving many offers for movies and tv since JDJ times, so don't worry your pretty little head. Save your time and efforts for Hiten!
suan thumbnail

[

hiten was loyal to kyunki till the end not like sushant left pr in between.

Saksham,
@bold...Sushant NEVER left PR in between, he left when his contract was over, a BIG difference!  Do ALL stars stay with a serial for its' entirety? A big fat NO!  If that were the case, your precious Hiten wouldn't get work, now would he?
gremlin. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Sorry to say this but this forum is really getting annoying by each passing day! Too many issues, I don't even know where to start.

And lets not even get into the Mods of this forum! πŸ₯±
bonnefille thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: gremlin.

Sorry to say this but this forum is really getting annoying by each passing day! Too many issues, I don't even know where to start.

And lets not even get into the Mods of this forum! πŸ₯±

Same feeling!!! Its not enjoyable anymore. I guess will gradually get some of us phase out. I still watch the show if not continuously but the forum's turned disastrous. Ekta's leap is more welcoming!  πŸ˜”
suan thumbnail
[QUOTE=saksham_rocksi called 1 character foolish & u made such a big issue of it . & u r calling the entire show pathetic & moreover bashing its title also . so this only shows that u deserve to get warning levels !!![/QUOTE]

My dear Saksham,
The word "pathetic" is very mild and there's nothing wrong with calling a show pathetic. Many on this forum have called PR pathetic and other similar adjectives. There is no way the word pathetic deserves a warning. If you think so, you obviously don't know the rules.

You did alot more than call one character foolish, which isn't a positive word or term. Please re-read your posts here to fully understand where I'm coming from.

I would suggest you read over your other thread that Resham had to close, then you'll get what I'm talking about, hopefully.

On another note, since I've been active in this forum, I've found the members to be very courteous and respectful. You and Cupcake are the exception, (see Hiten's ranking page and you'll see what I mean regarding Cupcake).  I'm 54 years old. I was raised to be very respectful to all, regardless of age (or anything else), and I therefore show respect toall, including those younger than me. You seem to be a very young person who hasn't yet learnt what respect means. One can disagree with another person and still be respectful.

I would advise you to think alot more before you type your comments.  Have a great week.
gremlin. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: bonnefille

Same feeling!!! Its not enjoyable anymore. I guess will gradually get some of us phase out. I still watch the show if not continuously but the forum's turned disastrous. Ekta's leap is more welcoming!  πŸ˜”

Honestly, Bonne I have been hearing things even seeing them but always used to ignore cause they didn't really bothered me, I am not very attached to any of the characters nor the love for any actor can make me loose it, but now I am not sure how much longer I will be able to withstand cause its really getting apparent now...we don't speak anything doesn't mean we don't see anything.

The double standards beats me Bonne, they really do! Sleepy
Dabulls23 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
I personally dont believe HT has any power in butchering of Archana character...Archana's character has made many mistakes and manav allowed it sooo far and for tooo long...Story shows Manav woke up now and is seeing Archana for who she is a Karanjkar and not a Manav Deshmukh's wife..So he has now wisen up...Handling her the way situation and Archana should be handled...He also realized what SUlo has done...Fact of life...People only learn from their stupid mistakes...

Hiten is doing superb job...EK did not hire HT because he is her fav.  Because he might be a very good actor and so her choice...As long as he is doing the role what it requires than why bicker abt it?

suan thumbnail

well i dont want to insult u personally but sorry to say that just being 54 doesnt mean a person gets sense . look at savita sulochana & rasika in pr . do they have an ounce of sense in them ?

u r saying that everybody is calling pr pathetic & so u have the liberty to do so .
then even everybody is bashing archana manav also . so even i have the liberty . besides if u people have problems in deciphering english then thats really not my problem. i know sentences have connotative & denotative meanings & u picked up the meaning which can let u bash me.

for ur kindest info "old" & "new" mean reformations in a person also . so many say that OLD PR was better . now can u tell me the difference between OLD pr & NEW pr . PR is PR . OLD  & NEW r just the reformations which it has gone through. d same thin i was trying to say about manav . when i say manav then it means MANAV . WHEN I SAY SUSHANT IT MEANS SUSHANT . but if these small things dont go into ur peanut brain then i really cant help it.

This is the last post I will send to an extremely ignorant person like you. I will not lower myself to the gutter in order to interact with you. This response just shows that you are incapable of understanding anything. Good day.
SunoNa123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

well i dont want to insult u personally but sorry to say that just being 54 doesnt mean a person gets sense . look at savita sulochana & rasika in pr . do they have an ounce of sense in them ?

sorry to butt in.
But the above statement was totally uncalled for.Sharon di is one of the most senior in PR forum. 
She has given her2 cents in a respectable manner and adviced u, itis upto u to take it or not.
But comparing her to "evil fictional character's " and talking about sense is really uncalled for. 
She has been posting in this forum from long and is a sensible member of the forum.

Do continue debating on a character but refrain from making personal comments on a member.

Edited by Ankifan - 12 years ago