HITEN is REAL HERO Mods note pg 5

Posted: 12 years ago
after knowing tanya's update i m sure EKTA wanted very badly how manav character make SUPER HERO bc her DEAREST ACTOR HITEN now manav😡and want audience give👏for hero manav and accept him as manav and make archana[ankita]very negetive🤢PR fan how accept archana this way so TRP going down😆archana was very obedient wife of manav she never gave him opportunity to ask forgiveness even after great mistake bt now she doing everything opposite of his opinion very unbelievable😡may resham close my topic bt what i think i share with u
Poppy, I agree with you 100%. Have been saying this for a long time now. It is very obvious what Ekta wanted re Hiten's Manav. She got her way when Sushant decided to leave the show. This was her opportunity to bring in the massive leap and bring back the Soham track which so many of us had objected to when she first tried to bring it in the show.

Hiten himself has said he is very close with Ekta, that they understand each other very well, and that she caters to him on the sets even before he asks for anything. What more proof does one need?

Ekta has never forgiven Sushant for stopping the track she wanted after the 4 year leap...Manav returning with another wife and a child in tow. She has to win all the time, and she hated that Sushant prevented that at that time.

Ekta seems to only care about money and success. Morals and caring are foreign to her. Now she has a chance to get what she wants and she's taking full advantage of it.

For someone who has been a part of a show for only one month, and whose character has been shown to be not the most sensible and firm most of the time, prior to his playing that character, Hiten has certainly been getting his way, and his version of Manav most certainly is alot different to the Manav of Sushant't time.
sharon di u r rite hiten will b ready to do as ekta's script bt sushant demand to change script like another wife track.as ZEE was always sush bc of keeping him in PR so ekta had to show it😆
Well this Manav is certainly different. He looks constantly irritated.
I am also upset with the way Archana handed Soham to Varsha when she knew that Manav was against it ...and she paid the price ,,,
But here I have to say that the writers have taken a total turn in her character and also in manav's ...

If you remember , this very Manav was giving away Soham for LEGAL ADOPTION to this crazy woman Varsha ...His reason was that Sachu was feeling neglected ...
The minute Satish mentioned legal adoption , Manav agreed ...
What happened to him then ?
She had already made the first kidnapping attempt ...

At that time Varsha was supposed to mentally unwell . Why was he giving his innocent little child to a mentally sick child kidnapper ..
At least now some doctors were saying that Varsha is fine ...at that time , Varsha was behaving  in such an abnormal manner .What happened to his love for his son then ..
Archana ( very wrong of her ) but was giving Soham to Varsha for a few hours in the party but Manav was giving away Soham to Varsha for good ...

At that time , if it was not for Archana then Soham would have been gone forever ...
Archana stopped the legal adoption one second before he was about to sign ...

And what is Savita crying for ..Was she not the one who was planning and scheming to get rid of Soham forever ...

I am not saying that what Archana did was right today ...Of course she is wrong  and she should pay the price ...but the kind of character swings they are showing is just really starnge ..that is why I don't want to see this show with the kind of intensity I used to ...No single character has any credibility ...
They can change anyone ...make anyone do anything ...

Right now they need to show a seperation and this is why they are putting tracks that are  very different in relations to the previous story ...

At the end of the day I want TRPs to be high , for Ankita's sake ...The previous track of manav giving away his son so eagerly was aweful and that was why TRPs came crashing down ..Hopefully this time they will not show such a mistake and  the show will do well in terms of TRPs ...

One more time I will say ...what Archu did was wrong today ...but what Manav was about to do a month ago was just as worse ...poor Soham . His character has been through so much ...
What exactly was manav doing to his  own son ..he was giving him up forever by legal adoption ...not for Archana or Varsha but for his own nephew Sachin ...he was giving up the child with his own will to the same child kidnaper .😆
what a stupid story line ...but the show today was good with good performances and I hope it fetches good TRPs ...good for Ankita and the rest of the actors ...
Originally posted by Tanyaz

What exactly was manav doing to his  own son ..he was giving him up forever by legal adoption ...not for Archana or Varsha but for his own nephew Sachin ...he was giving up the child with his own will to the same child kidnaper .😆
what a stupid story line ...but the show today was good with good performances and I hope it fetches good TRPs ...good for Ankita and the rest of the actors ...
tanya see cv completely destroyed archana character all blaming her bc CV didnt want hiten to bring in negative light  bc they want audience accept him as manav bt many ppl cant do it like me who syill stuck with sush as manav.sorry if i hurt anybody
Soham was never meant for ArMan, Ekta and her CVs wanted him with Varsha only - but TRPs and our protests made them give Soham back temporarily but Ekta is used to getting her way and she wont be denied of that so Soham stays with Varsha and Manav develops a back bone all of sudden and kicks Archana out. 

The way Archana's character has been butchered since Hiten came is totally unbelievable.To make Manav a hero, Archana's character has been butchered beyond redemption.Its such a shame as Ankita has played Archana from day one and certainly doesn't need this kind of treatment just to make new Manav shine. Big 👎🏼 to Ekta and her CVs. 

Originally posted by shootingstar27

Soham was never meant for ArMan, Ekta and her CVs wanted him with Varsha only - but TRPs and our protests made them give Soham back temporarily but Ekta is used to getting her way and she wont be denied of that so Soham stays with Varsha and Manav develops a back bone all of sudden and kicks Archana out. 

The way Archana's character has been butchered since Hiten came is totally unbelievable.To make Manav a hero, Archana's character has been butchered beyond redemption.Its such a shame as Ankita has played Archana from day one and certainly doesn't need this kind of treatment just to make new Manav shine. Big 👎🏼 to Ekta and her CVs. 

Excellent post ...I agree 100 % .
The writers were clearly confused about this track ...
Originally posted by shootingstar27

Hi Omana,
How are you my dear?
A very big 🤗 for you! Miss you!

I totally agree with your views, but we are helpless as usual.
Ekta will always do as she wants. I won't be supporting her though, by watching the show on tv.
Will only check parts of some episodes online, to see how she deals with the leap and how the show ends.