Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain

Post Reply New Post

Page 9 of 15

rev4eva

IF-Dazzler

rev4eva

Posted: 07 December 2011 at 5:57am | IP Logged
waiting for the nxt part, plz PM me when u update 

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "OS:VIRMAAN (Page 9)" in Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

thesh

Goldie

thesh

Posted: 08 December 2011 at 3:58am | IP Logged
Sorry about the delay guys...

Part5: 2 different plans working against each other:

Next morning:

Manvi awoke and thought...virat, I really love u and I'll never love any1 as much as this...wait a minute...don't I have a plan to execute?...she got out of bed and ran into the bathroom...when donr she walked slowly downstairs where every1 was w8n...

Jeevika: mannu, u look so lovely in that pink sari...it just goes with u.
Manvi(blushing): thanks di..u look amazing as well...
Viren: o4, will the 2 of u keep on complimenting each other, or can we start with the plan...

Manvi had told jiju and di everything last night also she told them about her plan...

Just as they expected virat walked down the stairs and stopped when he saw manvi...she was looking gorgeous...in a pink sari that really showed of her curves...he looked @ her 4rm head to toe...his eyes resting 4 a little while on her tummy...where his child was growing...he then noticed that she wasn't alone and hurriedly ran down...

Virat: hy bhai, bhabhi...erh...manvi
Viren: virat...thank god ur awake, the 3 of us were w8n 4 u
Virat: why? Wats wrong?
Jeevika: well devarji, we were going to the park and thought u would come as well...

Virat was excited...finally after weeks he could get some alone time with manvi...

Manvi: yeah virat...ul come won't u?
Virat: definitely...I erh...I mean sure ok...

The 4 left and manvi thought...Mr Virat Vadhera, today I'm going to pay u back!...4 not telling me the truth and 4 making me believe that u didn't love me...

The Park:

All 4 talking and laughing untill:

Manvi: ogod!

Virat instantly tensed..what was wrong? Was it the baby? Was she in pain? Did she have to be admited????

Jeevika: what is it mannu?
Manvi: di, I 4got to tell u that rahul would be joing us and there he is...

Virat's worrying turned into jealousy...he had seen how close manvi was to Rahul and he didn't like it one bit!!!!
He wanted to claw the mans eyes out everytime he dared looked @ HIS(virat's) manvi!!!
And now here he was again not giving them their alone time

Rahul...thinking...SHIT...maybe I should turn around n run..this dude looks like he's going to hunt me down...damn manvi, I thought I'd help u but looks like I'm gna be minced meat!!!

Manvi thinks...that's it Mr vadhera keep on burning...but...I just hope he doesn't actually hurt Rahul...that would be awful...after all Rahul was helping her...

Manvi: Rahul, were have u been? Iv been w8n so long 4 u!!!

Rahul gives a shaky cough n then:

Rahul: sorry about that just had a few things to do...

Virat looks @ the 2 of them n mutters...

Virat: I got a few things I'd like to do to u,,,then u wouldn't be seen again!!!

Viren:did u say something virat?
Virat: no nothing

Thins to himself...nothing @ all except ii wanna kill this dude 4 being so close to manvi...

The day progresses with virat slowly going insane watching manvi and Rahul...

Few days later:

I CAN'T TAKE THIS ANYMORE!!! I NEED TO KNOW WATS GOING ON BETWEEN THE 2 OF THEM!!!!

Viren covered his ears as he listened to his little brother screaming away...God love does make u crazy...

Viren: then why don't u just ask manvi? Itl be easier
Virat: how can I? She might think I'm even more insane!
Viren: virat tell manvi the truth and ask her 4 the truth as well, it can't hurt...well @least not more then its hurting now...

Manvi is sitting by the garden, viren had just phoned her and told her wat had happened btwn him and virat...manvi was hurt...xshe now felt bad 4 torturing and teasing virat with rahul...now was the time that they made up n thet could be a family...
Manvi was so lost in her thoughts that she didn't hear a sound untill

Maan: Rahul, what is wrong with u?
Rahul: nothing yaar...4get it
Maan: no I'm not going to 4get this...you love her yet ur willing to lose her?
Rahul: I may lose her but @least she'll be happy...
Maan: I'm her brother and I know where her happiness lies...youv loved her ever since url were kids...
Rahul: I know but...
Maan: but nothing! Today u are going to tell manvi that u love her!!!!

Manvi was stunned...Rahul..loved her? How? Why? ...
Manvi knew that something terrible was on the verge of breaking everything...wat was she to do? And bhai? He knew everything? Was that why he had never let virat talk to manvi? Was that why he didn't want virat to be aroung manvi?...
Wat am I going to do???? Were the last things she thought before feeling her eyes close and losing sense of reality...

Hey guys thanks 4 everything n plz tell me how this was...

The following 30 member(s) liked the above post:

salma009simron...Friends4evaamee1unnatianiya_scoolstorybroinlvwithehmmbhsonika_virmananu0555xoxsusanxoxchandiniebindapanamaapinkstarsshaimahaysha1989shehroon_riazluvzindagilaynaBreak.The.CodeKidrauhlBrunoMarsjia123sagarrev4evakulsum_virman-sevenstreaks--RabiaKSGKaJen-|Persephone|Soulmate_SanaVarunKiBiwi

rev4eva

IF-Dazzler

rev4eva

Posted: 08 December 2011 at 6:19am | IP Logged
Another twist between VirMan... Can wait for the nxt part

amee1

Groupbie

amee1

Posted: 08 December 2011 at 8:35am | IP Logged

OMG, that was great, I really can't wait for the next part, please continue soon!

PM me when you update again

pinkstars

Goldie

pinkstars

Posted: 08 December 2011 at 10:06am | IP Logged
Awesome...Liked the twists and turns...Pls PM the next part...

tina_1234

IF-Sizzlerz

tina_1234

Posted: 08 December 2011 at 11:30am | IP Logged
nyc part

shaimah

Goldie

shaimah

Posted: 08 December 2011 at 3:27pm | IP Logged
its awesome 
please do pm me

thesh

Goldie

thesh

Posted: 10 December 2011 at 7:35am | IP Logged
Hello all u Rahul haters...lol I'm just joking...well let's see who ends up with who and who secretly crushes on who...

Part 6: you heard as well?

Manvi woke up and adjusted her eyes...she was in her room in nanajis house...

Pia: didi, thum theek ho?
Manvi: haa, pia mein theke.
Pia: didi, I was so scared when I saw u fall...
Manvi: arre baba, mein theeku ab...leken mein yaha kaise aye?

Maan: I carried u up manvi...are u sure ur ok?
Manvi: haa bhaiya, mein teeke...
Maan: then rest, I'll see u l8r...
Manvi:ok bhaiya.

Maan leaves to look 4 geet...

Manvi: pia, if u saw me then u heard what bhaiya and rahul were talking about isn't?
Pia: haa didi, maine sub kuch suna tha..
Manvi: but I don't love rahul, I love virat...
Pia: really didi? U love virat and not rahul? U don't love rahul?

Manvi was shocked @ the way pia was behaving and suddenly had flashbacks of pia whenever rahul was close to pia...OHH...so this is the story...

Manvi: pia, do u like rahul?

Pia started blushing and looking away embarrassed...

Manvi: pia answer me honestly...do u like him?
Pia: haa didi...I do like him actually mein ...mein maar bhi sakhti uskile...

Manvi: oye nautanki, yeh koi film ya soap hai...baas, agar thu usse pyaar karthi hu tho hum thumhe madad karungi

On the porch:

What have I gotten myself into? I do like manvi...but still...it doesn't seem right...I can see that she belongs to virat and anyway...she is pregnant with his child...maan shouldn't have stopped virat all those months ago...maybe if he hadn't done that then manvi would have been married to virat by now...happy and 4ever smiling...Rahul kept thinking...

I do or @least did love the cheerful and happy, bouncy manvi...but now...I ...I still do like her but its not as strong as it used to be...

While thinking about all this...rahul did not know that he was speaking the words...

Manvi: if u just like me then what's the problem?

Rahul turned and looked @ manvi shocked!!!

Rahul: manvi? What are u doing here?
Manvi: cleaning up this mess Rahul...
Rahul: I'm sorry about all this manvi...
Manvi: rahul ur a gr8 guy and I know a girl who would be gr8 4 u!!!
Rahul: what? I'm just getting over u and u wanna hook me up with some1 else?
Manvi: oyye hero..u got "OVER" me along time ago...so now don't u think that pia and u could be gr8 together?
Rahul: are u out of ur freaking mind? Maan would chop me 2 pieces...1st I was in love with u and now u want me 4 pia? Ur really crazy mannu...
Manvi: I know but url all love me 4 me isn't

Manvi was happy that she didn't have anymore "MEN" to worry about...except her darling virat...speaking of which..where was he?

Living room:

Nanaji: virat beta..uv done so much 4 our jeevika, thank u...and now iv got 1 last thing to ask of u...
Virat: yes nanaji?
Naniji: beta we want u to help us with manvis engagement preparations...

WHAT THE F#@#??? Manvis engagement????

Virat was stunned..he had come here to take manvi away not to give her away...

Nanaji and naniji looked @ virat with humor...they looked @ each other and as if reading each other replied mentally...if virat only knew the surprise we have 4 him. ;)

Well that was part 6...part 7 will be the last part and then its curtains closed...hope u like it ppl

The following 25 member(s) liked the above post:

salma009laila889simron...Friends4evaamee1inlvwithehmmbhsonika_virmanxoxsusanxoxchandiniebindapanamaaluvzindagishaimahaysha1989shehroon_riazpinkstarslaynaBreak.The.CodeKidrauhlBrunoMarsjia123sagarkulsum_virman-RabiaKSGKaJen-alicemath|Persephone|VarunKiBiwi

Post Reply New Post

Go to top