Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain

Post Reply New Post

Page 8 of 15

thesh

Goldie

thesh

Posted: 06 December 2011 at 12:24pm | IP Logged
Thanks guys 4 all the positive comments...

Part 4 continuation:

The next morning:

Manvi awoke to the sounds of birds,people and singing...
And then last nights memory hit her with a force...how she had felt when she saw virat and how she felt when he looked @ her...NO manvi!!! That's all in the past now...you need to 4get virat vadhera...but she knew that no matter what she would never 4get him...

Scene shift:Virats room:

I wish we were a family...ur papa...don't worry virat, u two will be together...words 4rm the previous night echoed all around him...well he had to get up to start his plan and to make manvi his 4ever, not to mention thei little symbol of their love, their child...
Virat smiled :)...manvi was expecting his child...his heir...

Virat: well then virat beta, time to get mommy and baby in ur life!!! :D

Virat got info 4rm geet on what manvi had recently taken a liking to...throughout the whole time he stayed there, he kept on doing saying,giving and showing things that manvi loved...

2 weeks l8r: manvi sitting by the garden alone and thinking...

manvi(talking to herself): what is virat trying to do? Why now is he making me feel so special...why can't he just leve me alone insted of hurting me like this...well actually he's not hurting me...he's making me feel complete..like we are a family...
Manvi starts caressing her tummy...baby, your papa is a mystery...I wish I knew what was happening...

Rahul: manvi maybe I know what's up...

Manvi looked up shocked, where did rahul pop up 4rm...and how much did he hear?

Manvi: rahul...er...what I mean where...erh...what are u doing here and what do u mean?
Rahul: well my dear, I saw u sulking away and decided that u were in memories of virat...n then I decided to tell u what I heard when geet and virat where talking be4...

Manvi: what do u mean? Would u just tell me already?

Rahul told manvi that he had heard virat telling geet about why he sed he didn't love her...

Manvi was shocked, but how could she. Believe virat? But then something seemed to click in her head...the way he looked the 1st day, the way he treated. Her...maybe he did love her but she needed 4 him to tell her...

Manvi:rahul, will u help me with a little plan that might not be so little?
Rahul: huh...what do mean?
Manvi: let's just say that 4 the past 14weeks, iv been in misery thinking that he didn't love me n now that I know the truth...well I'm nt gna let him off the hook as yet...

Rahul laughs @ manvis plan and says sure let's do it..

Manvi(thinks to herself) everything will be f9, but I still don't know why virat didn't try to get in contact with me...

Guys a small update, plz comment wether good or bad, itl help me in the future

The following 35 member(s) liked the above post:

salma009laila889simron...Esha1989s_sanjiFriends4evaamee1lramanujamshivu124unnatiapanamaasonika_virmancoolstorybroinlvwithehmmbhpinkstarsxoxsusanxoxchandiniebindasay_cheeselaynaRuchi-interestluvzindagishaimahaysha1989shehroon_riazBreak.The.CodeKidrauhlBrunoMarsjia123sagarkulsum_virmanalicemath-RabiaKSGKaJen-IndigoBlues|Persephone|Soulmate_SanaVarunKiBiwi

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "OS:VIRMAAN (Page 8)" in Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Esha1989

Esha1989

Posted: 06 December 2011 at 12:33pm | IP Logged
awesome, love to see what Maanvi's not so little plan will be.
Wink

tina_1234

IF-Sizzlerz

tina_1234

Posted: 06 December 2011 at 12:38pm | IP Logged
amazin part

shaimah

Goldie

shaimah

Posted: 06 December 2011 at 1:21pm | IP Logged
plzz pm me 
its really good

luvlife84

luvlife84

Posted: 06 December 2011 at 5:01pm | IP Logged
pm me when u update!

inlvwithehmmbh

inlvwithehmmbh

Posted: 06 December 2011 at 9:35pm | IP Logged
yr question is good or bad but my answer is amazing, fab!!! pls continue:)

mohseena

Goldie

mohseena

Posted: 07 December 2011 at 4:24am | IP Logged
waiting waiting!!! =D

Ruchi-interest

Goldie

Ruchi-interest

Posted: 07 December 2011 at 5:14am | IP Logged
tooo gud, PM me whn u update

Post Reply New Post

Go to top