Posted: 04 December 2011 at 3:00am | IP Logged
im in live with ur os
plzz doo continue fast
and pm me
Nehal92 Goldie
Nehal92
Nehal92

Posted: 04 December 2011 at 3:14am | IP Logged
Read all parts toghteher.. :)) luved it..update it soon n Plz pm as u update!!Wink
luvlife84 Senior Member
luvlife84
luvlife84

Posted: 04 December 2011 at 4:30am | IP Logged
pm me the next part too!
Ruchi-interest Goldie
Ruchi-interest
Ruchi-interest

Posted: 04 December 2011 at 4:33am | IP Logged
OMG...is this a heaven if it is thn i m lovin it. YAA REALLY UR OS IS SUPERB & PLZZ PM ME THE NXT TYM U WRITE

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

coolstorybro

ParthKiBabe IF-Rockerz
ParthKiBabe
ParthKiBabe

Posted: 04 December 2011 at 4:38am | IP Logged
pm me the next time u update!!! its superb!! virmaan !! <3
thesh Goldie
thesh
thesh

Posted: 04 December 2011 at 7:39am | IP Logged
A big thanks goes out to all those that liked my previous posts...

Part 3: Khurana Mansion
           (Note this post will include both manvi and virats points)

manvis room:

Manvi w8d in her room expecting nanaji to call her @ any moment...but no 1 had called instead she heard a knock on the door.
Scared that it May have been Virat, she didn't answer untill she heard

Rahul: manvi? Are you in there? Its just me rahul and I really need to talk to u.
Manvi: oh rahul its u, come on in
Rahul: so my friend, u really are terrified of meeting "HIM"
Manvi: I think so, I just don't now what to expect...
Rahul: manvi, nothing will happen!!! We are all here..no 1 will ever hurt u again, now pls smile a little cause they have just entered the house and nanaji is calling u.

Manvi is scared, n keeps on thinking of how she loved virat and how he had betrayed her...slowly she left her room and started walking down the stairs with her bff by her side walking towards the man she will always love...

Down stairs:

Viirat entered the house, expecting manvi to be by the door to welcome them, but he was disappointed...it was his bhabhis bhabhi that had welcomed them...jeevika made all the introductions...
@ the corner of his eye he could see a man walking towards him as if to kill him...

Virat could sense that manvi had told a few members of her family about what had happened between them...he wondered why she would do such a thing and then not contact him...he looked eagerly everywer 4 her but he could not see her. Finally...

Jeevika: nanaji, mannu kaha? Its been so long since iv seen her!
Nanaji: arrey, woh uski kamre main hai. Pia, call manvi down...

Virat w8d anxiously to see the girl he loved and betrayed
Him...

Rahul: arrey, hum aagaya...

Every1 turned towards the stairs...
Jeevika was excited, viren was just smiling, Maan and Geet looked abit angry and virat...virat was shocked and stunned...

Was this the same girl he loved? Was this his bandariya? It couldn't be...
But he knew it was...

Manvi had chosen to use a white sari...she had gotten used to using saries...

manvi immediately looked @ virat and was stunned, he had lost a bit of weight, and she had put on weight...his hair was the same and she remembered running her hand trough it...

Concentrate manvi! She scolded herself...this was the guy that had used u...u can't be thiinking about him like that any more...

Virat watched as manvi walked slowly down the stairs...she looked gorgeous!!! She was glowing...but her eyes were hooded as if she had a secret that no1 was supposed to know about.. He also noticed that she looked fuller somehow as if she had put on a little weight, but she looked amasing...

Then he noticed that walking with manvi was a guy that he didn't know, and he could feel the jealousy burning within him

Manvi wondered wat was wrong with virat, why had he looked @ her like that? N why did he look as if he Wanted to KILL RAHUL?

Manvi being polite infront of her nanaji greeted the 3...

That night:

Manvi sat outside thinking about virat...she loved him, but he had hurt her and now he was acting as if he didn't do a thing...then she put her hand on her stomach and remembered that soon her life would be full, but with one exception...virat :'(

Virat saw manvi sitting outside and went near to her...during the whole day she had ignored him...except when her nanaji had asked her to look after virat...

She looked so sad and distraught and he wanted to know why, actually there were a lot of things that he wanted to know...he abruptly stopped when he saw her caressing her stomach.. And heard her say

Manvi: baby, I wish I could tell ur papa about u! I wish we would be a family...but that will never happen

Virat was stunned...the glowing, the extra weight...the food she was eating...it all clicked together now...Manvi was pregnant...and he knew that it was his child...jeevika bhabhi had told him that manvi didn't go out n stayed @ home

Virat was on cloud 9 to know that he was going to be a father...but 1st he needed to know what had made manvi leave him...

Virat: manvi?
Manvi was shocked to hear virat calling her so she quickly turned n faced him
Manvi: wat is it virat? Wat the hell do u want?

Both were confused @ the way each other were acting

Virat: manvi, why did u leave chandigar with out telling me? Why did u just leave like that?
Manvi was surprised by this and said
Manvi: I left so that I wouldn't get more hurt then I alredy was.. I hate u virat! I hate u 4 wat u did to me!
Virat was now really confused..wat had he done? They both had consented to making love...

Virat: wat I did? Wat did I do manvi? Tell me
He screamed @ her knowing that he was losing it
Manvi was just staring @ him with tears in her eyes and then she ran into the house...

Sorry again 4 d short update, but due to family I could not write a longer update. If u would like to get pm plz buddy me. Thanks hope u enjoy

The following 43 member(s) liked the above post:

salma009simron...laila889garvitaaroraEsha1989s_sanjiamee1unnatiaSapphireinlvwithehmmbh2cute4u_22coolstorybroSiaa96panamaachandiniebindapinkstarsluvzindagiaysha1989shehroon_riazRuchi-interestKrazzy4u786princess14laynamadhubansenshaimahkarthik80rev4evaduskBrunoMarssapphhireBreak.The.Codejia123sagarKidrauhlkulsum_virmansnehalovegurtialicemath-RabiaKSGKaJen-ParthKiBabe|Persephone|Soulmate_Sana-.serendipity.-VarunKiBiwi.SalmanDeewani.

rev4eva IF-Dazzler
rev4eva
rev4eva

Posted: 04 December 2011 at 7:50am | IP Logged
I just finished reading all the parts juz now... It is really amazing. Please PM me when you update the nxt part, anxiously waiting to read abt the confrontation between VirMan

Go to top