Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 15

thesh

Goldie

thesh

Posted: 03 December 2011 at 9:32pm | IP Logged
Guys I can't stop thanking u for the positive feedback.

Part 2 continuation:

Eventually feeling a little exhausted after what they had just done
Virat closed his eyes and held manvi even closer

The morning of forever:

Virat opened his eyes n saw his angel so innocent and beautiful. She was starting to stir... When she opened her eyes, virats heart stopped 4 a minute!! She looked as adorable as a child and he could not stop but think what it would be like to have a baby with her... A little manvi...

Virat: good morning jaan. I love you

He couldn't stop telling her how much he loved her.

Manvi: good morning I love you too.
When my bandiriya said this I knew this was right. I wanted to spend more time with her, but...
MAAANNNVVI DI? That irritating dabbu had to ruin the moment. I could see that manvi was terrified of some1 seeing us...I tried to tell her that it wouldn't matter because soon it will be out but the way she looked scared made me realize that I had to protect her... So I agreed.

We changed but it took us awhile..I just couldn't help myself I kept on stopping to kiss her..eventually they were dressed...n he had to leave her 4 1 last time...before she became his officially...

Vadera main house:

Virat was still shocked in a good way...he had made love to manvi, he had awakened her...he felt her desire...and he knew that she loved him as well...he wanted to jump 4 joy but knew he could not over do it 4 now hed had a task...he had to tell his family about him and manvi...but how?

Firstly he needed to tell his mum...

Vanshikas room:

Knock knock...vanshika heard...
Virat: maa, can I come in?
Vanshika: ofcouse beta. You don't need to ask.
Virat walked into his mothers room and went straight away to her...he sat down next to her and put his head on her lap...vanshika was pleasantly shocked...it had been a long time since virat had did this...

Virat: maa, I know ur shocked n so am I..I.. Er...well...
Vanshika was a lttle worried..why would her son act like this?
Vanshika: wat is it beta? Is everything ok?
Virat: maa, I'm in love and I can't stop thinking of her. She's everything to me and so much more...

Vanshka immediately knew who...Manvi :)
Vanshika loved manvi the same way she loved jeevika..more of a daughter.

Vanshika: I'm so happy 4 u beta.. And also 4 manvi
Virat: thanks maa...I'm.. Woah w8 a minute, I didn't tell u I was in love with manvi!
Vanshika: u didn't have too.. I'm ur mother.. I made out..

Virat was ecstatic.

But then he saw the look on his mums face..
Virat: maa, wat is it?
Vanshika: virat, u know how difficult this is going to be to convince ur dadaji and bua bhi.
Virat: I know and I dont want to break their little trust in me but I love her maa.
Vanshika: virat, beta.. Give it sometime, let every1 cool off. Let dadaji n ur bua calm down..then I personaly will tell them of ur love..
Virat: maa, I can't w8...I just want to be with manvi
Vanshika: I know beta..but please 4 me w8
Virat: ok maa.
Virat was saddened that he had to w8 but he promised his mum he would w8.

Outside the room shlok heard everything and went and told dadaji..

Dadaji was in buas room w8n 4. Virat.

As soon as virat entered..

Bua: virat what am I hearing?
Virat? Wwhats wrong buaji?
Dadaji: virati didn't expect this after the LAST TIME.
And then he knew they knew and he was afraid not 4 himself but 4 manvi, his lifem.he knew how ruthless they could be from past experiences...so he did the only thing he could think of to make sure his manvi was ok.

Virat:I have no idea what u are talking about.
Bua: we know that ur in so called love with manvi..
Virat: no I am not..
Dadaji: o please do not lie virat, we have witnesses..
Virat got angry...I would really like rto hurt that person that told them this...

They continued accusing until bua finally said...
Bua: virat...I'm warning u..that girl will never be happy here if u bring her and I would never 4give u.

Virat knew he had to lie, if it was the only thing he could do

He screamed @ the top of his voice: I AM NOt IN LOVE MANVI...SHE MEANS NOTHiNG TO ME!!!
Buaji looking a bit satisfied said
Bua: then that's f9 virat...thank god.

N she left with dadaji after some time..

Virat thinking...what had just happened? Why did they not as further?

He knew he had to speak to manvi...but not just yet...

That evening:

Virat could not control himself any longer and went to the guest house to find manvi...but she wasn't there...he thought maybe she was with bhabhi but no she wasn't...when he questioned bhabhi all she said was
Jeevika: mannu, has gone with our brother to delhi...BG just told me that manvi practicaly forced them to take her...I don't know why?...
Bhabhi was sad n kept on thing about her small angel...

Virat was in shock...he cold not believe it...when he went to ask bg wat happend BG told him the same and that manvi wanted to live her life away 4tm them...every1 was worried but eventually accepted the fact that manvi was not a small child any more...

Virat was destroyed completely...he tried phoning manvi in delhi...but her brother had said that manvi had not wanted to talk or see him...

He didn't know wat to do, he thought he should leave 4 delhi but was stopped by his mum...what she had said, made sense...what if manvi didn't feel the same way? What if manvi didn't want this rishta?...give her time and well see...

Virat w8d but it was torture...he tried many times to talk to manvi but some1 always said she was busy or something to that...eventually he thought maybe she really didn't want him...he kept awake @ nights remembering tjhat night they had confessed and then made love...he couldn't believe that she could hurt him like this...he burried himself in some business work...didn't spend much time with the family...untill 3 months l8r wen viren had told them they were leaving 4 delhi to see manvi...

Bua and dadaji wanted to stop them but couldn't and virat knew he had to go with them...even if it may kill him l8r to leave her again...

Virat? Cum on, let's go in...
Virat heard bhabhi say and immediately came back to the present...he was going to see his love...but would he get answers? Would she even notice him or would she be with som1 else?

Hy guys hope u like this...

The following 42 member(s) liked the above post:

rockinggirl555salma009simron...laila889s_sanjiFriends4evaashni0905SS_nishacoolstorybro2cute4u_22inlvwithehmmbhsonika_virmanniha12345vishrutaSapphireSiaa96panamaaxoxsusanxoxchandiniebindasihuprincess14madhubansenlaynakarthik80aysha1989shehroon_riazluvzindagiRuchi-interestpinkstarsBrunoMarsBreak.The.Codesnehalovegurtiduskjia123sagarParthKiBabeKSG_luvkulsum_virman|Persephone|VarunKiBiwiSoulmate_Sanalove_never_dies.SalmanDeewani.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "OS:VIRMAAN (Page 3)" in Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sihu

Goldie

sihu

Posted: 03 December 2011 at 11:24pm | IP Logged
I read all the parts together and it was really very cute...please continue

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

coolstorybro

krystal1234

Groupbie

krystal1234

Posted: 03 December 2011 at 11:33pm | IP Logged
NYC update plz pm me when u update tnx

pinkstars

Goldie

pinkstars

Posted: 04 December 2011 at 12:13am | IP Logged
Awesome...update soon...Pls pm me...

Sapphire

Sapphire

Posted: 04 December 2011 at 12:26am | IP Logged
Thesh!..I simply loved it dear...plz do continue! Add me 2 ur PM list...thx!

SaPpHiRe aKa PrIaNkA

Sapphire

Sapphire

Posted: 04 December 2011 at 12:28am | IP Logged

Thesh!..I simply loved it dear!...plz do continue...can't wait 2 read da next part!...haaye..add me 2 ur PM list..thx!

SaPpHiRe aKa PrIaNkA

thesh

Goldie

thesh

Posted: 04 December 2011 at 1:19am | IP Logged
I'm back n I'll give u a little bit knowledge on the background of manvi and jeevikas nanaji.

AMISH KHURANA- nanaji
Savitri Khurana- naniji
Maan Khurana- manvis cousin bro
Geet Khurana- his wife
Pia- maans sister
Rahul- family friend, close to manvi
And many other extended members

The Khuranas are rich, and love their children...but bcoz manvi n jeevikas mother disobeyed them and married thei father, the family were angry...but nanaji was missing his "betiyas" so he sent 4 manvi...he did not know that jeevika was getting married on the day he sent maan to get them.

Also: when the girls were born it was decided that jeevikas life partner would be chosen by BG and manvis life partner would be chosen by nanaji...

A little background guys...lol...
Please don't hate me 4 using the Khurana family...

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

simron...niya_sSapphirecoolstorybroshehroon_riazRuchi-interestshaimahaysha1989Break.The.CodeBrunoMarskulsum_virmanParthKiBabealicemathVarunKiBiwi

tina_1234

IF-Sizzlerz

tina_1234

Posted: 04 December 2011 at 1:32am | IP Logged
hey vry nyc part...awww poor virman...clear d misundsts soon

Post Reply New Post

Go to top