Page 1
Page   of 15
Page 3 Page 15

shehroon_riaz

Goldie

shehroon_riaz

Posted: 03 December 2011 at 1:50pm | IP Logged
Oh My Gosh!
Loved the twist. But when he said that, I thought he might have just been saying that to his bua. but then 3 months?
Not spoken to her for 3 months?
That is seriously wrong.
But I want to know what Viraat is thinking. Maybe he didn't love her. Maybe what he said to his bua was true.
Anyway, only the real writer can tell us what has happened. So please continue soon.
Looking forwards to the next update.
When you update, please pm me :)

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

coolstorybroshaimah

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "OS:VIRMAAN (Page 2)" in Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

shaimah

Goldie

shaimah

Posted: 03 December 2011 at 2:08pm | IP Logged
heyy its awesomee
plzz pm me
and wen r u gng to update the next part?

unnatia

unnatia

Posted: 03 December 2011 at 2:09pm | IP Logged
very nice! pls continue soon.

thesh

Goldie

thesh

Posted: 03 December 2011 at 2:31pm | IP Logged
Thank u guys 4 reading this and liking it...anyway let's move on...

Part 2: The night I found everything...

Virat? We're here!
Were the words spoken by viren, viren knew something was up with his bro eversince His(virens) wedding...but viren didn't know wat.

Virat knew his bhai was trying hard to get him out of his depressed mode...but nothing worked...virat was lost...he got lost when manvi had just left him without saying a word...

3 months ago (flashback):

It was his bhai's wedding night but virat couldn't think about anything or anyone else besides his bandariya, who he happened to be madly in love with...he knew there was something different about her and that she would not hurt him...manvi would never be like HER...(Her is virats ex gf) he looked up @ the stars n thanked God 4 bringing manvi into his life, but also he was worried...how could he tell her the truth? How will he tell his family? N also manvi was leaving4 rishikesh soon...wat was he to do?

He heard her walking towards him and he turned and looked @ her...she was the beauty personified...he knew that he could not live without her...he walked towards her and just looked in her eyes...he could see that she was unusually quite...and it stunned him to see the slight blush in her cheeks...
Just as he was about to say something she turned away 4rm him...she took a few steps away n he did the only thing that he could think of...he grabed her from behind...her hair,her closeness, her skin was just to tempting...he wanted, No he needed to touch her, to feel her...to make sure in every way possible that she understood him..

He put his lips on her neck caressing it...feeling her skin rise with goosebumps @ his touch...but then...

Manvi: virat wat are u doing?

God did she have to stop him now?
He found it much easier to tell her the truth without looking @ her so he told her he loved her...and the bandirya being herself...thought it was a joke...
God...the look on her face was as if she were scared o sumthing and he knew that the look on his face must have been scaring her...he reassured her that it was not a joke...when she had told him she loved him as well...he knew he had found a reason to live...he couldn't stop himself...he was worried that maybe wat they were doing was actually wrong...but he didn't have the power to stop himself...that's wat she did...she made him lose control and he didi...he had made them 1...he had finally made manvi his...

As she fell asleep in his arms, he knew that he loved her and that they were headed 4 difficult times...there would be many obstacles but he was sure they would overcome it...he knew that with manvi in his life, he could do anything...

Sorry 4 the short update...but I'm 4rm SA...n its abt 1 30 in the morning here...I'll continue 4rm were I left l8r on today...

The following 40 member(s) liked the above post:

simron...laila889rockinggirl555salma009juvarias_sanjiFriends4evaSiaa96anu0555coolstorybroinlvwithehmmbhsonika_virman2cute4u_22unnatiaSapphiresihumadhubansenlaynaRuchi-interestkarthik80aysha1989Nazmaashehroon_riazpinkstarsAashika_virmanxoxsusanxoxchandiniebindaBrunoMarsjia123sagarBreak.The.Codedusk-Amri--RabiaKSGKaJen-IAmAarualicemathKSG_luvkulsum_virman|Persephone|Soulmate_SanaVarunKiBiwi

tina_1234

IF-Sizzlerz

tina_1234

Posted: 03 December 2011 at 2:42pm | IP Logged
thts sooo awesome...plz conti soon :)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

coolstorybro

shehroon_riaz

Goldie

shehroon_riaz

Posted: 03 December 2011 at 3:02pm | IP Logged
Please update quickly... :)
And pm me when you do :)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

coolstorybro

IrUmIBrAhIm

Goldie

IrUmIBrAhIm

Posted: 03 December 2011 at 4:42pm | IP Logged
Wowww amazing plzzz continue soon Nd pm me next time...Wen u update:)

Innocent.angel

IF-Sizzlerz

Innocent.angel

Posted: 03 December 2011 at 5:12pm | IP Logged
its awsomee..pm me too

Post Reply New Post

Go to top