Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

inlvwithehmmbh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Thesh u can't close curtains!!! i'm literally i love with all your posts!! i always look forward to yr update and u planning to close curtains???? After Part 7 there can be 8 than 9 than 10 and so on... haha seriously??  Don't do this to me... hehe *all dramatic*

luvzindagi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Pls continue soon and PM me when u update
thesh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Talli-

You Just Made Me So So Extremely Happy.. I'm So Glad That You're Fxing Rahul And Pia Up.. And I Bet It's Viraat's And Maanvi's Engagement, Isn't It? Well, I Hope So.. I Loved The Update To The Core.. Thank You So MuchFor The PM.. And Continue Soon..

Thanks talli...I hope u will enjoy part 7...as well... 😉. I got a surprise especialy 4 u...
thesh thumbnail
Originally posted by: inlvwithehmmbh

Thesh u can't close curtains!!! i'm literally i love with all your posts!! i always look forward to yr update and u planning to close curtains???? After Part 7 there can be 8 than 9 than 10 and so on... haha seriously?? Don't do this to me... hehe *all dramatic*

Thank u sweetheart...uv given me positive comments ever since I started...but all "good" things must end but don't worry...since sum ppl like my work I'll continue to write other stuff about Virmaan 😳. That is if ppl want me to...
tina_1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
nyc part...waitin for d last part
scorp1AN thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Please update soon! I really can't wait for the next update... The story is too good.. I'm so excited to see how the story is gonna turn out eventually! Please pm me when u update the next chapter! Trust me! I just can't wait!
inlvwithehmmbh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: thesh

Thank u sweetheart...uv given me positive comments ever since I started...but all "good" things must end but don't worry...since sum ppl like my work I'll continue to write other stuff about Virmaan 😳. That is if ppl want me to...

Aww <3 sure i'll always read whatever u post its always so nice:))) love it so much <3 sorry for such a late reply :(
thesh thumbnail
Hy guys...thanks 4 the awesome feedback...this is the last part...I'm sure most of u are extremely glad that I wouldn't be worrying u all after this...well without delay here's part 7...

Part7: you lied so here's ur punishment

Virat: erhm...manvis engagement?
Nanaji: haa beta, it'll be great we just need ur help...
Virat: to whom?
Naniji: we want manvi and rahul to get engaged...

What the hell!!! I knew I should have killed that idiot! How can these people not see that I love manvi?...virat kept on thinking...

Nanaji: virat please say u will help us...
Naniji: yes beta please accept...our family's happiness depends on this...

No ways!!! They want me to get the love of MY life engaged to that ass!!! ...but how can I ignore their request...after all they have treated me like their own child...but I can't let go off manvi...maybe if I told them the truth that manvi is pregnant with my child and I love her and I want to be with her!!! Yes...leme tell them...but wat if manvi doesn't want me...

Virat was slowly going insane...

Nanaji: virat will u please help us convince manvi...

Virat knew that family was important and he did nt want to hurt them...

Virat: yes nanaji, I'll help convince manvi that she should get engaged to rahul...
Naniji: o beta thank u so much!!!

Virat immediately walked away 4rm all the smiling faces...but as soon as he left the house and steppeD into the garden he saw manvi and rahul talking...manvi had just said something and rahul was laughing...
Well virat beta time to play ur part...just as he was about to reach manvi...rahul suddenly left...

Virat: manvi?

Manvi was stunned...where did virat come 4rm?

Manvi: virat wat are u doing here?
Virat: manvi u know something...u ...I mean...rahul...ehm...
Manvi: wat is it virat?
Virat: ehm...manvi I just wanted to say that u and rahul look nice together...url make a really good couple...just like bhai and bhabhi...

Manvi was in shock. W*F??? Virat thinks rahul and I look good 2gether???has he lost his mind??? I thought he was trying to get me back??? Is this part of his plan??? Fine then MR virat vadhera...I'll play along...

Manvi: yes virat, don't we look amazing together???

Virat felt as if some1 had just pulled out his heart...

Virat: yeah url should get married...

Naniji: manvi beta come inside its getting cold
Manvi: coming

That afternoon:

Manvi: WHAAAT???
Nanaji: yes beti, u and rahul will get engaged tonight, I know its sudden but please 4 our family please agree to this. Our wish has always been that 1 day u n rahul would marry..don't let us down don't do it now..

Manvi was done 4 it..how could she tell them the truth when they looked @ her with so much of love and faith..but she didn't love rahul,pia loved him...but her family meant the world 2 her...

Evening: (listen to the the song tere ishq mein khud ko bula diya)

Virat stood @ the entrance he didn't know whether he could this or not he couldn't watch his manvi become sum1 else's..he couldn't stop remembering the past their love...that 1 night of...

Jeevika: virat, look manvi is coming down isn't she beautiful..

Virat looked up and saw an angel walk down the stairs in a white sari that looked amazing on her...

Manvi looked @ the stairs not wanting to meet any1s eyes fearing that her emotions were clearly shown in her eyes...finally she was down and standing next to nanaji n opposite rahul...

Just as rahul was about to put the ring on manvi's finger..

Virat: wait!!!

Every1 looked shocked @ virats sudden outburst...

Virat: I love manvi I love her and I can't live without her

Manvi broke into tears and ran into virat's arms..both telling each other of their lover

Nanaji: MAAANNNVVVII!!!

Both virat and manvi looked @ nanaji...

Manvi: nanaji...I...
Nanaji: wat is all this???

Virat then spoke...and told nanaji everything...in front of everyone...bnoth manvi and virat were worried until...

Nanaji: hahahahahahahahaha

Had nanaji lost his mind? Both thought and then every1 started laughing...

Naniji: wat did the 2 of u think? That we didn't know about all this??? We know everything...that's why we came up with this plan to bring url back together...

Manvi and virat were overjoyed!!!

Swamini: arre...how can this engagement happen without us?

Manvi and virat turned and saw the vadhera family...

Dadaji: manvi beti, please 4give us
Swamini: yes beti, forgive us 4 trying to separate url...

Manvi and virat 4gave them and then the engagement continued...

Maan: hey w8...there's another couple to get engaged...Rahul and pia...

5 months later:

Virat: push...cum on baby...push u can do it!!!
Manvi: what the hell do u think I'm doing cHEP??? Why don't u cum and push and I'll just stand and say push!!!

Doctr: can u two stop fighting and concentrate please...

Virat: sorry, manvi baby, I know u can do it...
Manvi: haaa

Waaah waaah...waaah waaah...

Doctor: congratulations...its a boy...

Manvi: ogreat...jr CHEP!!!...but...
Virat: but wat?
Manvi: my CHEPS...I love the 2 of u...
Virat: baby...don't worry...4 now its the 2 of us...pretty soon there will be more...(Virat gives his mischievous smile)

The end

Thanks to all...
sonika_virman thumbnail
yaar continue soon n don't forget to pm me
scorp1AN thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
that was nice... yippee! thank you! i loved it so much!