Frequent Posters

kash_sgp thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Thiss is amazing!! 
Please Pm me when u update! thanks! 
ParthKiBabe thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
keep updating girl!! The confrontation scene!!!
👍🏼
thesh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Hy guys...thanks 4 everything...n I hope I'm not boring u...

Part4:Geet bhabhi lends a hand:D

Virat just stood outside looking on as Manvi ran away from him.   What did I do? Why does she hate me so? Why?...

Geet had seen Manvi run inside the house crying and instantly knew what was wrong...she decided to talk to Virat...

Outside:

Geet: Virat, can I talk to u?
Virat: yes u can.
Geet: virat, I know what happened between u n manvi
Virat: I kind of guessed u knew...but I wish I knew why Manvi is acting like this!!
Geet: manvi had heard everything that u had said to ur family, about not loving her...

Virat was shocked, how had manvi heard that? Whu didn't she confront him? And how could she believe that he didn't love her...

Virat kept thinking of the unanswered questions...completely 4geting that geet was standing there...

Geet: mmm I'm still here and w8n 4 ur reply Mr vadhera.

Virat snapped out of it and just rushed the words

Virat: no, I did say all those but I didn't mean it...I love manvi, I just wanted to protect her 4rm every1..I tried to call her but she never once took my call..why didn't she ask me? Why did she believe the lie? I need her more then anything...I love her more then anything..I just want my manvi back...

Geet was stunned by the emotion and tears that she could hear and see coming 4rm virat...she now knew the truth...but would she be able to help him?

Geet: virat, come down...I'll help u...I know u love manvi...and I also know that she loves u too, but she's to hurt too accept it...I'll make sure that the two of u will be together...

Virat only heard...she loves u too and u will be together...he felt relief but also dread...what if manvis heart had turned to stone? ...NO...he dismissed that thought...his manvi could never be ice...she was fire..a fire that kept on burning...

Virat: thank u...erh...Mrs Khurana...
Geet: hahaha...u can call me bhabhi...

And so began a new plan...a plan to get Virman together...a plan where virat, manvi and their baby would always be together...

This is a small part of part 4...more to be updated l8r on... Plz remember if u would like a pm Plz buddy me...thanks
amee1 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

great work waiting fot the next part

PM me when u update again thanks
HmmBrazen thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
small but sweet...thnks for the PM  and keep posting...
tina_1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
amazin part dear..hav sent u a buddy request...pm me
shaimah thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
heyy its really awesome
i have sent u a buddy request 
please  do send a pm wen u update the next part!!
princess14 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
great part!! plz pm me!! thanks
thesh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Thanks guys 4 all the positive comments...

Part 4 continuation:

The next morning:

Manvi awoke to the sounds of birds,people and singing...
And then last nights memory hit her with a force...how she had felt when she saw virat and how she felt when he looked @ her...NO manvi!!! That's all in the past now...you need to 4get virat vadhera...but she knew that no matter what she would never 4get him...

Scene shift:Virats room:

I wish we were a family...ur papa...don't worry virat, u two will be together...words 4rm the previous night echoed all around him...well he had to get up to start his plan and to make manvi his 4ever, not to mention thei little symbol of their love, their child...
Virat smiled :)...manvi was expecting his child...his heir...

Virat: well then virat beta, time to get mommy and baby in ur life!!! :D

Virat got info 4rm geet on what manvi had recently taken a liking to...throughout the whole time he stayed there, he kept on doing saying,giving and showing things that manvi loved...

2 weeks l8r: manvi sitting by the garden alone and thinking...

manvi(talking to herself): what is virat trying to do? Why now is he making me feel so special...why can't he just leve me alone insted of hurting me like this...well actually he's not hurting me...he's making me feel complete..like we are a family...
Manvi starts caressing her tummy...baby, your papa is a mystery...I wish I knew what was happening...

Rahul: manvi maybe I know what's up...

Manvi looked up shocked, where did rahul pop up 4rm...and how much did he hear?

Manvi: rahul...er...what I mean where...erh...what are u doing here and what do u mean?
Rahul: well my dear, I saw u sulking away and decided that u were in memories of virat...n then I decided to tell u what I heard when geet and virat where talking be4...

Manvi: what do u mean? Would u just tell me already?

Rahul told manvi that he had heard virat telling geet about why he sed he didn't love her...

Manvi was shocked, but how could she. Believe virat? But then something seemed to click in her head...the way he looked the 1st day, the way he treated. Her...maybe he did love her but she needed 4 him to tell her...

Manvi:rahul, will u help me with a little plan that might not be so little?
Rahul: huh...what do mean?
Manvi: let's just say that 4 the past 14weeks, iv been in misery thinking that he didn't love me n now that I know the truth...well I'm nt gna let him off the hook as yet...

Rahul laughs @ manvis plan and says sure let's do it..

Manvi(thinks to herself) everything will be f9, but I still don't know why virat didn't try to get in contact with me...

Guys a small update, plz comment wether good or bad, itl help me in the future
Esha1989 thumbnail
awesome, love to see what Maanvi's not so little plan will be.
😉