Page 1 of 15

Page 1
Page   of 15
Page 2 Page 15

thesh

Goldie

thesh

Posted: 03 December 2011 at 10:30am | IP Logged
Hi guys I'm a newbie, n I just love ehmmbh!!! Especially VirMaan. So I wanted to write a OS on them plz tell me what u think of my idea Smile

The Night I Lost...

I can still remember that night as clear as if it was last night...it was the last night we had spent @ the Vadhera's guesthouse. Virat had said he wanted to speak to me about something important. as usual I didn't really think it trough...I just went to see what he had wanted from me. I walked into the terrace and saw him sitting under the stars. He looked so innocent and vulnerable...he heard me approach and turned to look @ me. He got up and walked towards me...we stared @ each other 4 what seemed like an eternity...it was too much 4 me, I turned to leave but stopped when I felt his arms encircle my waist and pull me against him then I felt his lips moving slowly down my neck...

This is my idea if u like it plz tell me...

Embarrassed

Page 1
Page 2
Page 3
Page 4
Page 5
Page 7
Page 8
Page 9
Page 10
Page 12
Page 14 ( note )

Edited by thesh - 09 February 2012 at 3:09pm

The following 80 member(s) liked the above post:

pinklilliesrockinggirl555salma009gowthamiramsimron...bindya_91-JeeVi-VirMan-badly_addictedrizvigals_sanjiAaliiaanikki1211SS_nishapyaar_kya_karnaamee1mayur247cooloveanushka30scorpiongirl12ToshibestmoonstruckSapphireunnatiaangeldhaalvishrutashiningstarz2cute4u_22luvlife84anvyagnihotriGAuShI_RoCkSanu0555tejuangelinlvwithehmmbhluv.u.zindagiPiya.Dpinkstarsvirmanforeversay_cheesemika17Aashika_virmankriyansh_tanyaxoxsusanxoxchandiniebindaRuchi-interestshehroon_riazbooksfreak07luvzindagilaynashaimahkarthik80madhubansenprincess14IrUmIBrAhImsihu-Tannu--Amri-rev4evaduskmasaf57chaichilBrunoMarsjia123sagarsapphhirekulsum_virmanShivRajputKSG_luv-GayathriK-Kanwal_chohanCoolioqueen-Antu-_-Aslan-rasp_berry-RabiaKSGKaJen-ParthKiBabepreethiscupid-struckashred12|Persephone|love_never_diesVarunKiBiwiTarantallegra

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "OS:VIRMAAN" in Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

inlvwithehmmbh

inlvwithehmmbh

Posted: 03 December 2011 at 10:38am | IP Logged
Its a wonderful idea dear, continue pls.. PM me and add me to yr buddy list if ya dun mind.. ThanksWink

luvzindagi

Goldie

luvzindagi

Posted: 03 December 2011 at 11:05am | IP Logged
Its a really nice Idea...u shud write more
PM me when u updateSmile

maddy4eva

Groupbie

maddy4eva

Posted: 03 December 2011 at 11:49am | IP Logged
Pm me also nice idea

shaimah

Goldie

shaimah

Posted: 03 December 2011 at 12:33pm | IP Logged
plz pm me!!
its awesome

thesh

Goldie

thesh

Posted: 03 December 2011 at 12:58pm | IP Logged
Thanks guys 4 the awesome feedback!!! This is a continuation from my earlier post. Maanvi's point of view...

I felt his lips trail slowly down my neck and I felt so many emotions @ once...then I realized what was happening.
Manvi: virat, stop! What are you doing?
Virat: manvi I need u to know something and that is, how much I love you!
Manvi: virat vadhera, if this is one of ur jokes then it is so not funny!!!
Virat: obviously its not funny bandriya! I'm actually telling u that I love you and u think its funny?

Manvi turns around n looks @ virat and gasps...virats eyes were glowing...she thought that if she looked even deeper into them, she'll find his soul...

Virat: manvi, I love you! I think I fell in love with you since the 1st I saw u and thought u were jeevika...but I kept on lying to myself that it was nothing. Manvi, I can't live without you.
Manvi: virat I thought I only felt this way about u, I didn't know u felt the same...I love u too virat.

She puts both of her arms around his neck and his arms encircle her waist and the embrace passionately!!!

Then virat whispers in manvi's ear

Virat: manvi, I want tonight to be special 4 us...the night that we found each other.
Manvi: what do u mean?

Virat doesn't answer, insted he pushes manvi a little bit apart n kisses her on her unsuspecting lips...

Manvi thinks to herself (omg, I can't believe this!!! Virat is making me crazy) manvi without realizing it starts moaning against virats lips...virat then deepened the kiss...slowly leaving her lips he kisses her eyelids, nose,forehead...manvi could not think rationally, she let virat do as he pleased!...
Virat laid down on the ground with manvi and slowly he started opening her clothes...manvi didn't know whether this was rigt or wrong, but she could not stop the man that she loved with everything in her.

Virat finally made them one...

The next morning:

Manvi awoke feeling great..last night meant so much to her!
Virat: good morning jaan. I love you.
Manvi: good morning, and I love you too!!!

MAAANVI???WHERE ARE YOU???
Manvi heard dabbu call.

Manvi: virat u need to leave before some1 sees you!
Virat: why should I? They all going to know soon anyway!!!(Virat gives his mischievous smile)
Manvi: virat please?
Virat: ok meri jaan, I love you!

Both woke up got dressed and kissed. Then virat left. Manvi went down and acted as if othing had happened. But inside many questions were nagging her. How could she let this happen? Now what would happen? Was it right o wrong? Manvi needed to talk to virat so she went up to the main house she went straight up to his room and stopped when she heard virat say

Virat: for heavens sake, I do not have any feelings 4 manvi!! She is bhabhis sister and bhais saali, other then that she is nothing to me bua...
Bua: well then that's ok virat, I was just so worried that u were falling 4 that little brat.

Manvi could not believe wat she was hearing..virat doesn't love me? It was a joke? I meant nothing to him? Manvi ran away crying her heart out...

Guest house

Manvi runs inside crying and then stands a bit shocked looking @ the man infront of her...

Manvi: maan bhai? Aap yahan?
Maan: yes manvi I'm here to take you, nanaji misses you and his healt is degrading.

Manvi hearing this immediately leaves with her bhai, not thinking of her di. Or any1 else except the fact that she will be getting away from memoeries that will 4ever haunt her.

Delhi:

Her mothers whole family notice that manvi is not her usual self and think it to be bcoz of the separation btwn jeevika and her.

3weeks l8r

Manvi wakes up but feels as if she were just punched in her tummy!! She lurched away 4rm the bed and ran to the bathroom sink were she vomited continuously...her bhabhi had heard and ran to her room

Geet: manvi, what's wrong? Are you ok? Manvi?
Manvi: bhabhi, I don't know what's wrong but iv been vomiting 4 the past 5 days.

Geet knew something was wrong and took manvi to the hospital to get a check up...

1 week l8r

Geet: manvi your reports are here, let's have a look @ them...
Manvi: bhabhi I'm scared
Geet: don't worry manvi, watever it is we'll sort it out.
Manvi: thank you bhabhi, well why don't u open it?
Geet: ok let's see...

Geet opens the reports and scans through it and suddenly gasps...manvi seeing this rushes to her bhabhi

Manvi: bhabhi wat is it? Bhabhi?
Geet: manvi the reports say that u are pregnant...

Mancvi is shocked and automatically thinks of virat and the night they had spent together...manvi breaks down crying and tells her bhabhi everything...

Manvi: bhabhi what am I going to do?
Geet: I told you we will sort this out, and we will...

Geet went to maan and told him everything including the request that manvi made...about virat now knowing anything...

Maan is angry but still cannot disappoint his little princess...

Maan: manvi if this is what u want then we will keepo this a secret 4rm them...but are u prepared to keep it a secret from jeevika?
Manvi looks @ her bhai with tears in her eyes n thinks about her sister and how she would feel if her sister had done something like this...

Manvi: bhai, di won't know anything...I don't want any1 to know...

Maan obeyed his sister although he wanted to hunt down Virat Vandhera!

Manvi went to her room and cried her heart out..thinking of virat, her di, her jiju, her Bg, her dabba, and every1 else and most importantly of how her life was changed and still changing...

MAAANNNVI DII, guess who just arrived!
Screamed manvis cousin...
manvi snapped out of the past and back into the present...

Manvi: who is it pia?
Pia: jeevika di, her husband and her bro in law...
Pia said happily.

Manvi could not believe it...the people who were everything to her @ 1 stage and then in the next were gone...were the in her nanajis house...

But what wooried her the most was that virat was here...and if he only knew about the 3 months of love growing in manvi, no matter what he thought of her, o what he felt for her, he would try and maybe even succeed in taking away the only thing left in manvis life that gave her a reason to live...her unborn child...

Manvi had to think of a way out but how? How would she outsmart him? And why was he here any way? Was it to torment her? Torture
Her? Tease her? Humiliate her? Why did HE have to come here with her di and jiju????

Guys that's the 1st part of it 4rm mannus point of view...part 2 is virats point of view...if u like this plz tell me

The following 58 member(s) liked the above post:

laila889simron...rockinggirl555salma009psychomegs_sanjivgaaSS_nishaamee1cuteangel786mayur247unnatiaindira3Sapphire2cute4u_22keetha...Semarnkniya_scoolstorybroinlvwithehmmbhsonika_virmanniha12345Siaa96anvyagnihotripanamaachandiniebindasay_cheesePixieFlamepinkstarsarul01shehroon_riazkarthik80luvzindagiNazmaaaysha1989Ruchi-interestsihumadhubansenprincess14laynakinny_ranvirrev4evadusk-Amri-snehalovegurtimasaf57BrunoMarsjia123sagarKanwal_chohanrasp_berryKSG_luvkulsum_virmanpreethisalicemathParthKiBabeSars.|Persephone|-.serendipity.-

sravz23

sravz23

Posted: 03 December 2011 at 1:27pm | IP Logged
loved it.do continue sooon.

KSG_luv

IF-Rockerz

KSG_luv

Posted: 03 December 2011 at 1:38pm | IP Logged
Hey Luv it cont soon

Post Reply New Post

Go to top