BARUN NEEDS AN APOLOGY!!!!!

Brinda97 thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
COPY AND PASTE TO OTHER SOURCES!
WE WANT HER TO APOLOGISE FOR HER NASTY COMMENTS!😡👎🏼

The reporter said "Barun, you're not such a big star that you can afford to keep forgetting your lines in between the shoot, and start having fun! We'll give your friend Sanaya this advice; to help you learn your lines and have less fun! Otherwise the director might get fed up with you and can replace you!!!!" This w...as said by a reporter of E24, didn't hear her name clearly but it sounded like Shika Singh!👎🏼

WE WILL NOT STAND FOR THIS!!!
GUYS LINK FOR E24 PAGE ON FACEBOOK IS GIVEN BELOW..PLZ POST YOUR COMMENTS AND MAKE THE REPORTER APOLOGISE TO BARUN SOBTI!!🤬
http://www.facebook.com/e24bollywood?sk=wall

- Brinda

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.Sad.But.True. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
They keep deleting our comments..
Shameless ppl !!
That was clearly not a joke..That shikha doesn know A of acting and came to give Barun advice 🤢..Disgusting mannerless reporter..That channel SUXX big time..I dont think they will except their mistake.,

Infofan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks for the info Brinda.

I am made a similar post sometime back.

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/2225253
arhi_78 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Agree,
Insulting Barun is like insulting his Fans. Im a fan of him from Baat Hamari Pakki Hai, I started to watch this show just beacause I knew Barun and Sanaya were there in this Show. How Cheap of E24 News Channel.

I would say E24 should not pass cheap comments like this on any actor no matter either he is new or celebrity.
Appreciate the Hard Work of Actors and Team who shoot with hectic schedules.
Daily Serials are not a Joke, its not like Films, It takes a lot of Hard Work from the whole team to produce a Show to make us Happy.

E24 -I dont think Barun would care for your apology, because he is a very humble and good person, but we Fans want an apology from you to Barun.
sunaina02 thumbnail
We have been doing that since last 18 hours
-Atiya- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5

dey r deleting our posts 😡 hav got no feelings for da fans

btw i hav already  posted da cmnt !! but ppl plz be polite in posting da cmnts :D

kitty25 thumbnail
that reporter must be good friend of some actor who must be jealous of BARUN... may be its their plan to make fun of barun? whatever it is as BARUN's fan we r not happy with that report😡
Shahu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 6
I doubt they'd release a public apology.
I don't even expect one, in fact.

And I'm sure Barun couldn't care less about some stupid news channel and their stupid reporters who can't even pronounce his name properly.

I just wish and hope they'd restate the statements, and this time be a bit more courteous and do it with the respect and deference that Barun deserves. 

And NEVER send that same idiotic reporter on IPK sets again, please!
Cuz THAT would be the height of uncool.

Brinda97 thumbnail
Thank You everybody for sticking up to Barun... My goal is that E24 page HAS to be deleted!!! i AM GOING TO KEEP POSTING shit ON THEIR WALL...i DONT CARE IF I GET REPORTED... i STICK UP FOR MATTERS LIKE THESE...if you guys think this too..keep posting to their wall until they delete THE PAGE themselves, Barun DESERVES and apology and he WILL get it..or i will drag E24 TO HELL and even UNDER THAT!!! that kuti kamini  is gonna get it...Barun looks WWWAAAYYY better than her ugly ass stinking motherf-ing face...barun sobti is an amazing actor and his work is not going to go down the drain like that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!😡🤬

IF YOU ARE WITH ME PLEASE COMMENT AND KEEP POSTING AND POSTING UNTIL WE DEFEAT THEM...I AM A FIGHTER AND WILL NEVER QUIT UNTIL THAT SALI KUTHI DOESNT APOLOGIZE, BUT NO KILLING POSTS, BECAUSE SHE NEEDS TO REALIZE HER MISTAKE, NOT DIE SO SOON...

THANK YOU SO MUCH,😊
BRINDA⭐️
arhi_78 thumbnail

Hey .. calm down yourself, we will do all our part untill they apologize, for that we dont need to use foul language, otherwise there will be no difference between them and us.

and as Barun Fans - Barun would never appreciate, Have you seen his interviews, he is always calm and collected even when he is goofing around the sets, never talks disrespectfully to anyone.

Seems like you are a die hard fan of Barun, I understand how much you are Hurt, we too feel the pain and that's the reason we are all here to support you and other's.

we will make them realize their mistake and apologize,
who knows if the reporter never really meant and was part of a Joke and never realized that her act will cost her so much. everyone makes a mistake and everyone deserves a chance. Its now left to the E24 reporter if she wants to use this chance and apologize and just move on.