Hitler Didi

What do you expect from Sumit/Rishi? (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 5

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 5
Page 4 Page 5

EtherealRati

IF-Stunnerz

EtherealRati

Posted: 03 December 2011 at 11:58pm | IP Logged
I will not say i dislike him , hate him or will call him a chauvinist...Rishi isn't that bad...he is not at all bad ...the character is pleasantly designed by the cvs...i mean now a  fully mature  person cannot make indira smile...he will leave her alone because of the attitude she has...i mean she slapped the boy who was trying to help just because she thought that he is acting smart...but that wasn't the case...and there is a big mystery after him...as he stopped Indira after getting a slap...a big deal...what did he got...not even a thanks...so i am waiting for the mystery to reveal...no problems with the character...i even like his shayeri now...i am used to it...if in place of sumit , arjun  was there...i would have had no problem with the character...and i still dont have...the problem is acting skills which takes me to sumit...
...the only thing which make me say that the jodi isn't that superb is the acting factor...Rati is somewhere at the top...and it is next to impossible for sumit to reach there...and its not the baby's fault...he is just a newbie...now its not his mistake...the first actress he got to work with was the queen of expressions...poor guy...LOL.
i appreciate sumit...the guy is working hard...he has shown improvement...but ya i would love if some known actor become the hero...because than the acting factor can be matched to some extent which will lead to chemistry...right now it appears like rishi is with his teacher in the scenes...LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

JPRulesramusk-Rinky-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "What do you expect from Sumit/Rishi? (Page 3)" in Hitler Didi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

edabella

Goldie

edabella

Posted: 04 December 2011 at 1:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vidyaloverati

i dont know abt others but i like this pair they look fresh and cute so i dont see any wrong in them maybe  others have diff opinions  but i really like this pair so much!

I agree w/u vidyaloverati.  In fact if Sumit ended up getting replaced & we ended up seeing someone else play Rishi, I would quit watching this show.  I like seeing Suti as Indishi.      

Edited by edabella - 04 December 2011 at 1:10am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

lifeisratiramusk

khushirati

khushirati

Posted: 04 December 2011 at 1:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by edabella

Originally posted by vidyaloverati

i dont know abt others but i like this pair they look fresh and cute so i dont see any wrong in them maybe  others have diff opinions  but i really like this pair so much!

I agree w/u vidyaloverati.  In fact if Sumit ended up getting replaced & we ended up seeing someone else play Rishi, I would quit watching this show.  I like seeing Suti as Indishi.      

agree both of you
without sumit rati .show is nothing

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

lifeisratistorylover22ALUJNA21edabellaramuskAnaya_

123mitul

IF-Dazzler

123mitul

Posted: 04 December 2011 at 2:57am | IP Logged
i have no issue with sumit.its true that he is not a great actor.but he is doing ok.i think he will improve further.
i am confused with the character rishi...sometimes he irritates me,but ifelt pity for him at the translator issue,indira shouldn't be too harsh on him...& yeah, he is too immature

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Rinky-

-RS-

IF-Dazzler

-RS-

Posted: 04 December 2011 at 3:06am | IP Logged
The only problem is people are comparing rishi with mayank and sumit with Arjun.This is happening becoz,mayur and arti were most popular jodi and there are many hardcor mayur/arti fans.It is getting difficult for them to accept a new actor opposite rati. The same thing happened when arjun did PMMKA.fans didn't accept the lead girl .They found problems with her.And the same happening now.
 Even me too a mayur/arti fan.My POV is we should give things some time.Show has started very recently and its only 3 weeks old.We must wait see for the interesting twists and turns in the show.We must give actors,story,cv's ,ph some time before we oppose

-Rinky-Anaya_

lifeisrati

lifeisrati

Posted: 04 December 2011 at 3:16am | IP Logged
sumit and rati look good in HD they are new fresh  couple   so it will take time to accept them so lets wait and watch for their love story!

Edited by lifeisrati - 04 December 2011 at 3:16am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

jims2storylover22ALUJNA21edabellaAnaya_-Rinky-

Anaya_

IF-Sizzlerz

Anaya_

Posted: 04 December 2011 at 4:28am | IP Logged

we wanted to see rati with new talented actor not old face.i had more bored to see old faces left only rati.m happy for rati .she proves again her talent...rishi & sumit  looks adorable together.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

jims2ALUJNA21-Rinky-

arti_17

IF-Dazzler

arti_17

Posted: 04 December 2011 at 7:40am | IP Logged
hmm...well rinky i want rishi 2 act more maturely n nt interfere in indira's life 2 d extent of always putting her off...v dnt knw d mystery behind him so watevr he is doin seems 2 annoy me...though his intentions might b 2 make indira smile he always ends up troubling her n me 2LOL
 another thing dat i dnt lik is dat he underestimates indira's power n authority in situations n  tries 2 act as d saviour...his biggest folly was releasing munna 4m jail...

coming 2 sumit as an actor, he has improvd as compared 2 day 1...bt as most say he gets overshadowed due 2 other better actors in d show...esp in his scenes wid rati...he lacks screen presence n 4 me he seems 2 b jus anothr character in d show n nt d lead...i dnt see dem as a couple in d show...leaving d acting part aside, as u said evn i dnt lik his smile...

i've always felt dat if some other actor of my choice lik AB or GK etc wud hv played d character of rishi i wudnt hv found him so irritating bcoz i firmly believe dat no matter hw d character is, it is d actor who puts life into d character n makes it believable 2 d audience...evn a strong character can luk weak if nt enacted properly..maybe i wud hv liked rishi den if any of dem wud hv played dis role...Smile
sumit is doin no wrong...he is average...bt nt upto d calibre of rati...

shilpa

Edited by arti_17 - 04 December 2011 at 7:44am

Angels_Sweetz-Rinky-

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Hitler Didi Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.