Hitler Didi

What do you expect from Sumit/Rishi? (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 5

Page 1
Page   of 5
Page 3 Page 5

-aishuu-

-aishuu-

Posted: 03 December 2011 at 11:18am | IP Logged
Rinky,

i respect everyone who commented - i will not blame sumit or rishi, i just want to say one thing "between Rati and Sumit a big differnce in acting level"

as HD main lead actors, that the male lead is Sumit, thats why i'm accpeting him, otherwise - i can say, they must think of this before starting the show.

But this doesn't mean that i HATE HIM, he's good. But Rati deserve much better actor than him.

i mean, still now we didnt see much fans accepting him with Rati, so guys? what  u say?

should we start email CVS or what??

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

WAZME-Rinky-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "What do you expect from Sumit/Rishi? (Page 2)" in Hitler Didi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-roshnee-

IF-Rockerz

-roshnee-

Posted: 03 December 2011 at 11:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by flyaway

Rinky,

i respect everyone who commented - i will not blame sumit or rishi, i just want to say one thing "between Rati and Sumit a big differnce in acting level"

as HD main lead actors, that the male lead is Sumit, thats why i'm accpeting him, otherwise - i can say, they must think of this before starting the show.

But this doesn't mean that i HATE HIM, he's good. But Rati deserve much better actor than him.

i mean, still now we didnt see much fans accepting him with Rati, so guys? what  u say?

should we start email CVS or what??

we are doing that for ages. you're welcome to join the crew.

hpotterbekub-aishuu-

-aishuu-

-aishuu-

Posted: 03 December 2011 at 11:22am | IP Logged
oki roshne

so did anyone get replay??

atria

Goldie

atria

Posted: 03 December 2011 at 11:39am | IP Logged
Nice topic...
Rishi-- I would have liked him to be more sensitive to Indira's feelings. He seems to think joking and jeering at her will solve her problems. Also, he is not actually effective. He hasn't helped her get closer to her family or solve any major problems, except perhaps the Uzbeki issue (and I did find it funny that a big city like Delhi didn't have any other translator, so his saviour role was a little doubtful at that point). Did he do anything else that I don't remember? He got Munna out of jail which was a mistake, then he strutted around behaving obnoxiously encouraging her horrible family to be nasty towards her. He did backtrack a little by getting Ishan to understand her. After that the eve-teasing she really solved herself, the Uzbeki money stealing, the house-papers she solved herself. Yes, he brought her back home, only to be insulted more by her family.Ouch

I guess my problem is that he came in like Shahrukh Khan in KHNH but didn't actually do anything. By this time in that movie Shahrukh had taken Preity dancing and helped save her restaurant, not to mention taught her to smile again. Plus he was never that insulting to her. Rishi on the other hand has done nothing much of note except irritate, anger and insult Indira, and he hasn't managed to make her smile. So I don't quite get what his role is. For me the main part of the story is her interaction with her admittedly terrible family.Big smile

Sumit is okay as an actor, but he gets overshadowed since Rati, and most of the others like those playing her father, brother, bhabi etc are better actors. So I don't exactly look forward to Sumit's scenes. 

Would help if the CVs defined Rishi's character a little more, instead of continuously hinting at his mystery. Yes we get that he has some great divine connection with her, but it would be good if he could behave less chhichhora with her right now !

Jasmine01-Rinky-

vidyaloverati

vidyaloverati

Posted: 03 December 2011 at 11:51am | IP Logged
 i dont know abt others but i like this pair they look fresh and cute so i dont see any wrong in them maybe  others have diff opinions  but i really like this pair so much!

edabellaFavouriteofall

hpotterbekub

Groupbie

hpotterbekub

Posted: 03 December 2011 at 12:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -roshnee-

what i expect from him? well, an exit perhaps!!LOL
seriously, i dislike the character of rishi more than sumit. i feel rishi is a dumb chauvinist character who can take a girl shouldering her family but cant give her the credit.
his intellectual level is really bad. he doesnt understand anything straight! he sometimes pretends that he understands indira but his next move puts him back to square one. he pretends that he wants to help but doesnt wanna understand her.
he is a great wannabe. and i hate wannabes.i'd have appreciated if he considered himself the helper and try to do so in actual meaning rather than this 'knight in the shining armor' he wants to be.
now coming to sumit well, kinda same as you. dont like his smile, acting is novice level and he hasnt got the charm.
so basically rishi/sumit is just not the guy i'd wanna fall in  love with-which is really important as i believe we all fall in love with the male character and thats when a serial goes big.

i second that.

-Rinky-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Rinky-

Posted: 03 December 2011 at 10:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by atria

Nice topic...
Rishi-- I would have liked him to be more sensitive to Indira's feelings. He seems to think joking and jeering at her will solve her problems. Also, he is not actually effective. He hasn't helped her get closer to her family or solve any major problems, except perhaps the Uzbeki issue (and I did find it funny that a big city like Delhi didn't have any other translator, so his saviour role was a little doubtful at that point). Did he do anything else that I don't remember? He got Munna out of jail which was a mistake, then he strutted around behaving obnoxiously encouraging her horrible family to be nasty towards her. He did backtrack a little by getting Ishan to understand her. After that the eve-teasing she really solved herself, the Uzbeki money stealing, the house-papers she solved herself. Yes, he brought her back home, only to be insulted more by her family.Ouch

I guess my problem is that he came in like Shahrukh Khan in KHNH but didn't actually do anything. By this time in that movie Shahrukh had taken Preity dancing and helped save her restaurant, not to mention taught her to smile again. Plus he was never that insulting to her. Rishi on the other hand has done nothing much of note except irritate, anger and insult Indira, and he hasn't managed to make her smile. So I don't quite get what his role is. For me the main part of the story is her interaction with her admittedly terrible family.Big smile

Sumit is okay as an actor, but he gets overshadowed since Rati, and most of the others like those playing her father, brother, bhabi etc are better actors. So I don't exactly look forward to Sumit's scenes. 

Would help if the CVs defined Rishi's character a little more, instead of continuously hinting at his mystery. Yes we get that he has some great divine connection with her, but it would be good if he could behave less chhichhora with her right now !

I agree to this a 100%...only the mystery would tell us whats in store for Rishi...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

123mitul

Faria.

IF-Sizzlerz

Faria.

Posted: 03 December 2011 at 11:19pm | IP Logged
What i expect frm him- hmm in one word - nothing
actually his acting doesn't appeal me...
yah i dont want to say that he is not trying to do his best but somewhere the spark is missing...
i mean- i wanna say -wah what a mind-blowing acting...
sometimes he is  OK and  but most of the time i found him as irritating character...
the main problem is that he failed to bring any emotion and seriousness in his char..
i could bear him as a best frnd of Indira but not as hero...

ALl the best to Sumit...

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Hitler Didi Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.