Page 1
Page   of 5
Page 2 Page 5

-Rinky-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Rinky-

Posted: 03 December 2011 at 9:51am | IP Logged
Hello,
             We have had a lot of discussions in the forum about Sumit. Many like him many don't, same applies for Rishi.So in order to simplify things I thought we should have a place, to say what we expect of him, why we really like/dislike him or what can be done to make him (more)likable.
    My issues with Rishi is...His jeering or mocking tone. I am sure the writers have a good reason behind this but I would want him  to change that.To help her family members in respecting and loving her not driving them away from her. All his antics so far have landed Indira in deeper trouble and in a worse light in the eyes of her family. Hope that changes...And I can genuinely "like" Rishi...
   My Issue with Sumit is...ummm...i don't have an issue I just don't like him a lot. He looks weird when he smiles and acting is average. I am not sure how to say it but he lacks screen prescence big time, he is more like an irritant than an attractive element of the show. Don't know how he can change that, hope he finds a way...

So do let me know what is your POV. I am eagerly waiting.

Love 
Rinky

The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:

Jasmine01rabi-cghpotterbekubIts-My-Lifeatriaa little faithtanusheeWAZMEPratamesh-Gunners-gopi06LuvAbhiyaarjuhiarti_17-roshnee-.Nabi.-PD-Faria.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "What do you expect from Sumit/Rishi?" in Hitler Didi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Pratamesh

IF-Dazzler

Pratamesh

Posted: 03 December 2011 at 10:24am | IP Logged
Nice post rinky
yep agree with the rishi part i think the CV's knw what they r doing with all that shayari stuff, i doesnt appear as he is the lead he seems to be more of a irritant just want CV's to change that thing also they way he is shown approaching the problem doesnt quiet click want him to be shown a bit more mature n understanding towards indira bt also want that fun loving guy in him
with sumit hav no problem just hope he does better 4m here on

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

tanusheegopi06arti_17-Rinky-

-roshnee-

IF-Rockerz

-roshnee-

Posted: 03 December 2011 at 10:44am | IP Logged
what i expect from him? well, an exit perhaps!!LOL
seriously, i dislike the character of rishi more than sumit. i feel rishi is a dumb chauvinist character who can take a girl shouldering her family but cant give her the credit.
his intellectual level is really bad. he doesnt understand anything straight! he sometimes pretends that he understands indira but his next move puts him back to square one. he pretends that he wants to help but doesnt wanna understand her.
he is a great wannabe. and i hate wannabes.i'd have appreciated if he considered himself the helper and try to do so in actual meaning rather than this 'knight in the shining armor' he wants to be.
now coming to sumit well, kinda same as you. dont like his smile, acting is novice level and he hasnt got the charm.
so basically rishi/sumit is just not the guy i'd wanna fall in  love with-which is really important as i believe we all fall in love with the male character and thats when a serial goes big.

Edited by -roshnee- - 03 December 2011 at 10:46am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Jasmine01hpotterbekubWAZMEgopi06arti_17-Gunners--Rinky-

neha333

IF-Dazzler

neha333

Posted: 03 December 2011 at 10:50am | IP Logged
guys
i know he is knew but we must give him a chance he is not that bad
actually i like him and hope he will do much better  in future

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Favouriteofall-Rinky-..Cinderella...

-Rinky-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Rinky-

Posted: 03 December 2011 at 10:52am | IP Logged
about rishi being a chauvinist..umm..thats a harsh word...i think he is immature...acting like a knight in shining armour to a woman who can fight a battle against all the knights put in one place...I feel he doesn't realise what she is capable of...and yes he is indeed a wannabe...Big smile

as for falling in love with the male lead...surely i am not in love with rishi...Big smile

Edited by -Rinky- - 03 December 2011 at 10:53am

-roshnee-

IF-Rockerz

-roshnee-

Posted: 03 December 2011 at 11:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Rinky-

about rishi being a chauvinist..umm..thats a harsh word...i think he is immature...acting like a knight in shining armour to a woman who can fight a battle against all the knights put in one place...I feel he doesn't realise what she is capable of...and yes he is indeed a wannabe...Big smile

as for falling in love with the male lead...surely i am not in love with rishi...Big smile

but i feel he is chauvinist.how he encourages munna and together they pretend to give a damn to indira is not a very kind behavior you know. and i have expalined why i think of him to be chauvinist. see its a behavior type of chauvinists that you'd let the woman work, but wont give her the credit. and he certainly showed that he thought all that indira is doing just her duty and theres no credit for her.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Jasmine01-Rinky-

-Rinky-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Rinky-

Posted: 03 December 2011 at 11:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nehaluvmayur

guys
i know he is knew but we must give him a chance he is not that bad
actually i like him and hope he will do much better  in future

hmm...can u tell me what you expect of him in the way of better?

-Rinky-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Rinky-

Posted: 03 December 2011 at 11:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -roshnee-

Originally posted by -Rinky-

but i feel he is chauvinist.how he encourages munna and together they pretend to give a damn to indira is not a very kind behavior you know. and i have expalined why i think of him to be chauvinist. see its a behavior type of chauvinists that you'd let the woman work, but wont give her the credit. and he certainly showed that he thought all that indira is doing just her duty and theres no credit for her.

I think its more the problem of the family in not giving the credit...he does give credit but does not show bow down to her...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

123mitul

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.