Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: Bloem123

Yeah you right she had to wait a long time now its Ahems time to suffer
And Gopi time to have a lot of attention 😉

👍🏼
varshu27 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
@uamaz... i agree with what u have said in ur post and in replys ...gopi needs someone who loves her uncondionally...for who she is and nothing more...i dont think she has that right now...koki really loves her i agree...but god forbid gopi did something koki did not like and she immediately has it in for gopi...

if ahem cannot express his love[if indeed he does love her]at the end of the injury track...then im not sure when he will...if he was unconscious of his feelings should this not be the time he realises it...i mean being scared of losing ur loved one is the ultimate jolt to realise what u feel for them...for me with ahem its always like  im waiting for the other shoe to drop...

hopefully he makes up for all the hurt he caused her...and give us wonderful gohem momments in the process
suk19 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
i would love to see gopis fathers family surely he had n why urmilla decided to take her in,  i would love her find out that the housr urmilla is staying at belongs to Gopi infact the whole complex belongs to her  jeetu never told anyone because he of urmilla.
Ichangedit thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Well firstly I would like for a big brother type of relative to come in, if one comes in. But I don't want her to leave MM with him or anything and he shouldn't be around much. How about a business asociate from Ahem, Jigar or Chirag visits MM and sees and regonises Gopi then. However he is living in a different city and they only talk on the phone sometimes and he comes to MM when ever he is in town for awhile. On this basis I would like a family member for Gopi

In regards to Ahem confessing his love. While reading this threat I somehow started to wish that Ahem wouldn't confess his love because of circumstances like Gopi being injured. I would like him to realises it on his own. On a totally normal day through her doing something that isn't out of the ordinary. I don't know I just feel that that would be a deeper emotion then on the basis of something terrible or exciting happening. No I idea why, trough 😆
-JollyJabeen- thumbnail
I agree,i want someone to come who's related and loves Gopi a lot and knows about Urshi,that would be really sweet and heart warming!😉
uamaz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: varshu27

@uamaz... i agree with what u have said in ur post and in replys ...gopi needs someone who loves her uncondionally...for who she is and nothing more...i dont think she has that right now...koki really loves her i agree...but god forbid gopi did something koki did not like and she immediately has it in for gopi...

if ahem cannot express his love[if indeed he does love her]at the end of the injury track...then im not sure when he will...if he was unconscious of his feelings should this not be the time he realises it...i mean being scared of losing ur loved one is the ultimate jolt to realise what u feel for them...for me with ahem its always like  im waiting for the other shoe to drop...

hopefully he makes up for all the hurt he caused her...and give us wonderful gohem momments in the process

👍🏼
uamaz thumbnail
Originally posted by: suk19

i would love to see gopis fathers family surely he had n why urmilla decided to take her in,  i would love her find out that the housr urmilla is staying at belongs to Gopi infact the whole complex belongs to her  jeetu never told anyone because he of urmilla.

@ suks, That would be fabulous !!! But then I could see Urmila going round the houses shouting ...
oi I'm the new owner of this colony as my dikri gopi (she would be feeding gopi by her hand now)😊 owns this and so I am here to check out you are all looking after the homes (checking out what others have got and then putting the items on the list like she did about the Microwave)😆 and then also informing them that their rent will go up 😕
uamaz thumbnail
Originally posted by: d-luna88

Well firstly I would like for a big brother type of relative to come in, if one comes in. But I don't want her to leave MM with him or anything and he shouldn't be around much. How about a business asociate from Ahem, Jigar or Chirag visits MM and sees and regonises Gopi then. However he is living in a different city and they only talk on the phone sometimes and he comes to MM when ever he is in town for awhile. On this basis I would like a family member for Gopi

In regards to Ahem confessing his love. While reading this threat I somehow started to wish that Ahem wouldn't confess his love because of circumstances like Gopi being injured. I would like him to realises it on his own. On a totally normal day through her doing something that isn't out of the ordinary. I don't know I just feel that that would be a deeper emotion then on the basis of something terrible or exciting happening. No I idea why, trough 😆

I agree, I don't want Ahem to confess his love whilst she is not well because then it would seem like the situation forced him to do so just like his mom forced their marriage. I want him to do it when she is fit and healthy and to make him admit that he likes her for not and not because his mum picked her for me ... I loved Shaina's Milan and particularly the ending where Gopi had moved on from Gopi vahu to Ahem ki Bahu ... that's what I want gopi to become his wife first and then Koki's bahu 😆
ANJ4 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: uamaz

It would give her an option particularly if Ahem ji is going to take his time in telling her he loves her ...

Also she has been forced into this marriage more so than Ahem ... he had a choice and chose to marry's his mother's choice ... poor Gopi didn't and in her young life she has not done anything other than serve people whether it was the Shah's or the Modi's as a result she has no self-confidence or self-esteem ...

Going away from MM would give her, her own independence which she never has had ... the only thing she did for her self was the little education track we saw but that seems to have disappeared ... 

Also we know Koki would not hear about her leaving but how much longer can she stay at MM for Koki, surely as Nani rightly said she needs to be there first and foremost as Ahem's wife ... if he ain't going to confess soon then I would want her to leave on her own terms so that he finally realises her worth as a person not just as Koki's vahu 

Yes we want her to leave , so ahem will start to miss her... But where will she go?
uamaz thumbnail
Originally posted by: ANJ4

Yes we want her to leave , so ahem will start to miss her... But where will she go?

That's why I hoped she would get some kind of family member even if it for a few episodes ..