Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

Sneha Kapoor Wins BEST FACE leavin EVERY1 behind (Page 9)

Post Reply New Post

Page 9 of 16

Najimaa

Najimaa

Posted: 04 December 2011 at 12:52am | IP Logged
[B][/B]i am really vry vry happy for sneha.she totally deserved this.sneha rokkksss.u r really vry beautiful.n looks like a angel.i love u vry vry vry much

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Sneha Kapoor Wins BEST FACE leavin EVERY1 behind (Page 9)" in Channel V Dil Dosti Dance forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

muskurana

IF-Rockerz

muskurana

Posted: 04 December 2011 at 12:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Najimaa

[B][/B]i am really vry vry happy for sneha.she totally deserved this.sneha rokkksss.u r really vry beautiful.n looks like a angel.i love u vry vry vry much

yeah...she is a beautiful lady...Embarrassed

mrun_29

Goldie

mrun_29

Posted: 04 December 2011 at 12:56am | IP Logged
no doubt she only deservd it!!!! she dances superb as well acts very well n also izz vry beautiful,cute n stunnin...!!!! juzz luv her n ofcorse our dear shantanu!!! both of dem make a rockin couple n also d hottest couple...!!!

muskurana

IF-Rockerz

muskurana

Posted: 04 December 2011 at 12:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sharon_rockzzz

no doubt she only deservd it!!!! she dances superb as well acts very well n also izz vry beautiful,cute n stunnin...!!!! juzz luv her n ofcorse our dear shantanu!!! both of dem make a rockin couple n also d hottest couple...!!!

yeah...she can luk cute...hot...just abt ny image dis lady can carry off...Embarrassed

Infinities

IF-Sizzlerz

Infinities

Posted: 04 December 2011 at 1:05am | IP Logged
Ummm Soo everything seems to be settled !!!

Everyone agrees with Robin !!! Cool !!!!! Big smile

Umm n i have a humble request , Please dont  use such unappropriate sarcastic ways to insult shakti , cause this is the first and the last time we ArSha fans are tolerating this !!!

Thank u for ur Precious time :)

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

r07cKriyansh

-adorabubbles-

IF-Rockerz

-adorabubbles-

Posted: 04 December 2011 at 1:08am | IP Logged
JAAN chod na! Please! Tu bhi. =( My second last day here aur tu iss me lagri hai? =( AUR everyone else...KABHI NA KABHI you all have to realise that its D3 not SwaRon or KriYaansh so stop insulting or provoking eachother's fans groups. FULL STOP.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Infinities

r07c

IF-Dazzler

r07c

Posted: 04 December 2011 at 1:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kriyansh117

Ummm Soo everything seems to be settled !!!

Everyone agrees with Robin !!! Cool !!!!! Big smile

Umm n i have a humble request , Please dont  use such unappropriate sarcastic ways to insult shakti , cause this is the first and the last time we ArSha fans are tolerating this !!!

Thank u for ur Precious time :)

Thanks Mahi...I know I won't tolerate this anymore as the forum is home to me as u know how active I was (and I miss my AT, the Kriyansh/ArSha AT, my FF). This kind of behaviour and fakeness, no matter what fan base will not tolerated. Keep the sarcasm in your ATs, don't make topics out sarcastic remarks! I rest my case!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-adorabubbles-

kokoARSHA

Goldie

kokoARSHA

Posted: 04 December 2011 at 1:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kyriareyD3

Come on na guys. Yahan par bhi fight. Look SHAKTI IS AWESOME for her fans and SNEHA is AWESOME for her fans. Shakti has a huge fan following form DID and Sneha is starting out new and doing a GREAT job!. Please don't compare PPL. they both are AWESOME in their own way. Its not fair to SHAKTI if  she is being bashed by SwaRon Fans and the same is for SNEHA, its not fair if she is being bashed by KriYaansh fans.(AND THATS COMING FROM A DIE HARD KRIYAANSH FAN). Please stop karo. PLEASE. I really wish kii everything in this forum was OKAY and Everyone was ONE. WE LOVE D3 aur BOTH SHAKTI AND SNEHA are part of D3 not just SHAKTI or not just SNEHA.

yukti di..u r very true..we should stop this fight otherwise we would get divided n we wont be able to get to the top...n remember one thing guysss
"UNITED WE STAND DIVIDED WE FALL"

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

krittika23CrazyGirl.21

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Channel V Dil Dosti Dance Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.