Channel V Dil Dosti Dance
Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

India-Forums

Sneha Kapoor Wins BEST FACE leavin EVERY1 behind (Page 8)

r07c IF-Dazzler
r07c
r07c

Posted: 04 December 2011 at 12:43am | IP Logged
Swaron fans here---read my previous point...I don't create problems here I love IF but this forum is becoming like shit because of such sarcasm. I haven't been on this forum for days (u can ask any Kriyansh fan)...its disgusting. You guys support PEACE...well then u should understand where I am coming from

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Infinities

KriyanshSwaron9 IF-Dazzler

Posted: 04 December 2011 at 12:44am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

muskuranaradzammy

muskurana IF-Rockerz
muskurana
muskurana

Posted: 04 December 2011 at 12:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by namy21

Originally posted by Nxt_rockstar

common guys why are you getting bothered about this the world make shakti mohan best dancer n dts y she ws d winner of dance india dance season 2.no one can take her place...just chill n let them say what they want we alll knw who is the best...ryt kriyansh fanzzz n no grudges against sharon at all she dances well...
Agree with you hon.Smile
We don't have any issue regarding who win and WHY!!!! But why to make annoying posts???Shocked
YESH you are right!! We all have no problem with SHARON or SNEHA..why would we have. As we, kRIYANSH FANS mind our own business. HAIN NASmile
BUT they are celebrating even in a TAUNTING way...uh...BUT what to do???Ouch
very true i agree they are using abusing words for shakti n thats in tolerable..why r they behaving in such a immature manner...feeling sad..we as kriyansh fans are not abusing them  n nt taunting them dn y r they...

WELL... I'M A SWARON FAN...PRETTY HARDCORE 1 BUT  I HV NEVA EVA BASHED  ARSHA NYWHR ON THE FORUM... COZ I HV ALWAYZ BLVD LOVING ONE ON-SCREEN PAIR DOESNOT MEAN ONE HAS TO HATE ANODER...  SO LUK B'4 U SAY DAT 'DEY' R ABUSING SHAKTI... DON'T GENERALISE... EACH TO HIS OWN...

bhavika0611

_Prachi_ Senior Member
_Prachi_
_Prachi_

Posted: 04 December 2011 at 12:47am | IP Logged
@kajen totally agree !!
The true diva of d3 wala comment nt at all needed and it totallypinpionted wat they intend to say !!

r07c

Infinities IF-Sizzlerz
Infinities
Infinities

Posted: 04 December 2011 at 12:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kajen

Guys
the true diva comment was totally atrocious
n capitalising true says it all

Yeah  n dont tell me u guys dont know that capitalising indicates shouting and harsh use of words !!!!!

r07c

Nxt_rockstar IF-Rockerz
Nxt_rockstar
Nxt_rockstar

Posted: 04 December 2011 at 12:49am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Nxt_rockstar

common guys why are you getting bothered about this the world make shakti mohan best dancer n dts y she ws d winner of dance india dance season 2.no one can take her place...just chill n let them say what they want we alll knw who is the best...ryt kriyansh fanzzz n no grudges against sharon at all she dances well...
Agree with you hon.Smile
We don't have any issue regarding who win and WHY!!!! But why to make annoying posts???Shocked
YESH you are right!! We all have no problem with SHARON or SNEHA..why would we have. As we, kRIYANSH FANS mind our own business. HAIN NASmile
BUT they are celebrating even in a TAUNTING way...uh...BUT what to do???Ouch
very true i agree they are using abusing words for shakti n thats in tolerable..why r they behaving in such a immature manner...feeling sad..we as kriyansh fans are not abusing them  n nt taunting them dn y r they...
Hmmm...right hon...Smile
Let leave this now..you were right why to get botheredEmbarrassed. We have stated our point and grievances...now They know what bothered us...it was not of course sneha's win but the way they were taunting...Ouch
There was something wrong and unusual that's why we reacted...otherwise why we would interrupt someone's cheers...Smile

r07c

arshian1 Senior Member
arshian1
arshian1

Posted: 04 December 2011 at 12:50am | IP Logged

i agree with u we all know that kriyansh are the best
muskurana IF-Rockerz
muskurana
muskurana

Posted: 04 December 2011 at 12:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kriyansh117

Originally posted by kajen

Guys
the true diva comment was totally atrocious
n capitalising true says it all

Yeah  n dont tell me u guys dont know that capitalising indicates shouting and harsh use of words !!!!!

lol...hey bhaggu...i din't know dat...i mean..really?...yeah lk all my posts r majorly in caps...may be coz i'm new to the forum...

Edited by zak231 - 04 December 2011 at 12:51am

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Channel V Dil Dosti Dance Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index