Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

Sneha Kapoor Wins BEST FACE leavin EVERY1 behind (Page 7)

Post Reply New Post

Page 7 of 16

_Prachi_

_Prachi_

Posted: 04 December 2011 at 12:34am | IP Logged
We don't need to prove dat Shakti is the best as she is voted as the best dancer by votes of ppl which is truly fair aso such small contests on some social networking sites doesn't matter !!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

KriyanshnamylovkriyanshNxt_rockstar-Khwahish-Zehnaseeb.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Sneha Kapoor Wins BEST FACE leavin EVERY1 behind (Page 7)" in Channel V Dil Dosti Dance forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

CrazyGirl.21

IF-Stunnerz

CrazyGirl.21

Posted: 04 December 2011 at 12:35am | IP Logged
guyzz wud u stop insultind d actress or actor opposite 2 ur fav actor or actress...!!!!!!!! agar nhi kr skte to no need 2 comment here

-adorabubbles-

IF-Rockerz

-adorabubbles-

Posted: 04 December 2011 at 12:36am | IP Logged
@PRACHILUVSKASH: EXACTLY! it doesn't matter. It was a FB competition. SHAKTI fans know exactly how much they LOVE shakti and for them they are the winners. JAB we know that then why ARGUING???

@ROBIN: aise kaun se remarks hai kii it made you so angry? =S

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

_Prachi_

r07c

IF-Dazzler

r07c

Posted: 04 December 2011 at 12:37am | IP Logged
To the people posting about peace and all I want that but my main argument is the reasons why such fights occur. Guys stop messaging about Swaron and Kriyansh for a second because I could careless about this meaningless contest. And focus on the reasons why certain things happen and why people are fighting back and forth--this is the perfect example. I am posting in here to find peace and get rid of fakeness where people pretend to be one thing and indirectly create problems

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Kriyansh-Khwahish-kajen

kajen

IF-Sizzlerz

kajen

Posted: 04 December 2011 at 12:38am | IP Logged
Guys
the true diva comment was totally atrocious
n capitalising true says it all

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Khwahish-

muskurana

IF-Rockerz

muskurana

Posted: 04 December 2011 at 12:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by robinc07

Originally posted by zak231

Originally posted by Kriyaansh0311

we are not saying that SNEHA DOESN'T DESERVE... she is deserving but WHY DID RAFI WROTE THAT LEAVING ALL BEHIND...? ANSWER!

DAT LINE PROLLY MEANT ALL THE FEMALE ACTORS WHO WERE NOMINATED IN THE CONTEST NOT ONLY SHAKTI...  SO LETS NOT POINT OUT TO ONLY SHAKTI HERE...
Okay there..the top 2 were Sneha and SHakti battling it out for weeks...this is making me laugh. Imagine if Shakti had won and someone wrote that...put urself in our shoes before supporting such remarks!

I REALLY DON'T KNOW WAT TO SAY AFTR DIS... IN MY PAST CMNTS ALL I'M TRYING IS NOT TO TURN THIS THREAD INTO AN ARGUMENT BATTLEFIELD AGAIN... I STILL THINK RAFI'S CMNT WAS NOT DIRECTED AT SHAKTI ND WAS A GENERAL 1... REST UPTO U ...Smile

CrazyGirl.21

IF-Stunnerz

CrazyGirl.21

Posted: 04 December 2011 at 12:39am | IP Logged
well robin if u mean me den i dot mind wat u say...mane shuru mein request hi kia tha ki aise fight stsrt mt kro thread pe lekin agar log nhi man rhe to i cant do anythin

namylovkriyansh

IF-Dazzler

namylovkriyansh

Posted: 04 December 2011 at 12:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nxt_rockstar

Originally posted by namy21

common guys why are you getting bothered about this the world make shakti mohan best dancer n dts y she ws d winner of dance india dance season 2.no one can take her place...just chill n let them say what they want we alll knw who is the best...ryt kriyansh fanzzz n no grudges against sharon at all she dances well...
Agree with you hon.Smile
We don't have any issue regarding who win and WHY!!!! But why to make annoying posts???Shocked
YESH you are right!! We all have no problem with SHARON or SNEHA..why would we have. As we, kRIYANSH FANS mind our own business. HAIN NASmile
BUT they are celebrating even in a TAUNTING way...uh...BUT what to do???Ouch
very true i agree they are using abusing words for shakti n thats in tolerable..why r they behaving in such a immature manner...feeling sad..we as kriyansh fans are not abusing them  n nt taunting them dn y r they...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Nxt_rockstar-Khwahish-

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Channel V Dil Dosti Dance Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.